carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. Rutgers University is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; Rutgers University is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as Development Assistant Companies Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ in January 2018 in New Brunswick, NJ begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Development Assistant Companies Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within New Brunswick, NJ. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as Development Assistant Companies Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ in January 2018 January 2018 in New Brunswick, NJ below..
Development AssistantCompany Rutgers University
Location New Brunswick, NJ
Update 7 Day ago
Staff & Executive - Administrative & Support
Douglass Residential College
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national research university and the state of New Jersey’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher education. Established in 1766 and celebrating a milestone 250th anniversary in 2016, the university is the eighth oldest higher education institution in the United States. More than 67,000 students and 22,000 faculty and staff learn, work, and serve the public at Rutgers locations across New Jersey and around the world.
Rutgers University–New Brunswick took root more than 250 years ago. We are the state’s most comprehensive intellectual resource—the flagship campus of Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, as designated by the Association of American Universities. We are the region’s most high-profile public research institution and a leading national research center with a global impact.
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking Development Assistant to report jointly to the Douglass Residential College ( DRC ) Senior Department Administrator and Assistant Dean of Advancement. This position provides administrative and logistical support by facilitating, coordinating, and supervising the implementation of fundraising programs, projects, events, and procedures. Among the key duties of this position are the following:
• Performs general administrative support functions for the Assistant Dean of Advancement, Director of Development and Director of Student and Alumnae Engagement.
• Schedules appointments and events calendar, and arranges and coordinates logistics for development projects and meetings.
• Gathers information for donor visits and development projects, and performs general administrative support functions for the Dean.
• Oversees and manages all aspects of development events in order to assist in cultivating donors and moving them towards the solicitation stage.
• Processes prospect research requests and prepares donor-related records, statistics, reports and documents; may assist in basic research activities.
• Maintains development office proprietary databases and analyzes reports and information to create databases and briefings specific to the fundraising needs.
• Prepares routine gift reports and other informational materials for the development office, the scholarship office, accounting and other departments.
• Sends thank you acknowledgements to donors, and processes gift payments and account paperwork.
• Acts as a liaison between DRC and the RUF and University accounting departments: manages the opening of temporary accounts, new account questionnaires, and account transfers.
• Assists in alumnae relations, including identifying alumnae and development news for E-newsletter, website and/or social media pieces..
• Completes other work consistent with a basic understanding of the mission, vision, role, and goals of Douglass Residential College.
Hours Per Week
Daily Work Shift
Annual Minimum Salary
Annual Mid Range Salary
Annual Maximum Salary
Information about the benefits provided to Rutgers employees can be found at: http://uhr.rutgers.edu/benefits/benefits-overview
Terms of Appointment
Staff - 12 month
Position Pension Eligibility
Minimum Education and Experience
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience that demonstrates knowledge and understanding of office administration, organization, coordination, facilitation, bookkeeping and/or reporting principles and practices.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must have the ability to work effectively with donors and volunteers, fellow staff and office administration.
• Must be organized, detail oriented, personable, self-directed with strong planning skills.
• Must have the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• Preference will be given to individuals with experience in development, higher education, special events, volunteer management, etc.
• Two years relevant experience in an administrative function preferred.
• Microsoft Office Suite and database management.
• Knowledge of or willingness to learn customized software including RADAR , SIGNALS , Cornerstone, etc.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Posting Open Date
Special Instructions to Applicants
Rutgers University-New Brunswick
Home Location Campus
Douglass (RU-New Brunswick)