carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment is very competitive, that may be why should you work smartly and it's also not a tough course of action. carrierlist.co offers you chance to do it therefore you could create the correct selection inside far better strategy to acquire speedy and also superior end result. That way you'll get superior prospective client and less hazardous dwell sometime soon. Cadence Academy is probably the organizations you could have confidence in to give your self acceptable and much better live sometime soon. Subscribing to this provider could make an individual in a position to accomplish the goal less complicated and create your current desire be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight and also mission will come correct; Cadence Academy can be open up for new location seeing that Position as (524) Preschool Assistant Director Companies Cadence Academy in Centennial, CO in January 2018 within Centennial, CO begin with January 2018. Every person who's thinking about stuffing this particular vacant, remember to participate in this kind of Position as (524) Preschool Assistant Director Companies Cadence Academy in Centennial, CO in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Centennial, CO. It's recommended for many contributors to prepare most required needs because of this work recruitment procedure, since the process will require one to supply suitable options how the business wants just for this situation. If you believe that you are the one that may fill up the standards, you can attempt to read more information about Position as (524) Preschool Assistant Director Companies Cadence Academy in Centennial, CO in January 2018 January 2018 in Centennial, CO below..
(524) Preschool Assistant DirectorCompany Cadence Academy
Location Centennial, CO
Update 8 Day ago
Preschool Assistant Director
WHY WORK ATÂ Cadence Academy?
At Cadence Academy, our goal is to bring joy and discovery to early-childhood education. Through the hands-on leadership of our school directors and assistant directors, the love and dedication of our teachers, and our purposefully designed classroom environments, we provide opportunities for children to explore, imagine, and foster a lifelong love of learning. In addition, we build strong ties with parents and communities to share our passion for education and meet children's ever-changing needs.
Our children love coming to school. In a flexible yet predictable schedule, they develop cognitive skills through math, science, social studies, and reading, they fine-tune social skills through dramatic play and group interactions, and they grow as individuals through physical activities and technology exploration.
We intentionally staff our schools with individuals who are talented, fun, and genuinely enthusiastic about child development and learning. We encourage collaboration, cherish open communication, and create an outstanding work-life balance by supporting leaders and staff members every step of the way.
Cadence Academy is a part of Cadence Education, formerly Phoenix Children's Academy, an organization committed to excellence and inspiration in early childhood and elementary education in 120+ private schools across North America.
Cadence Academy Offers...
- Competitive compensation
- Free childcare tuition to Director and Assistant Director
- Professional development
- Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees (we consider a 30-hour workweek to be full time):
- Paid time off that increases with seniority (up to five weeks)
- Medical, dental, and vision options available
- Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Direct deposit
This is a rewarding role that requires exceptional leadership, organizational, and communication skills. Drawing on your successful experience and sky-high standards, you will create and maintain a loving and nurturing learning environment for children while overseeing business administration, marketing, and financial operations.
We are currently looking for an experienced and inspired Preschool Assistant Director for our landmark Cadence Academy, Centennial, CO.Â The right candidate truly understands the importance of education in children's lives and will cultivate trusting, caring relationships with children, families, teachers, and the local community.
- Establish a safe, healthy, and welcoming preschool setting and oversee programs and activities to engage and educate young children.
- Develop open lines of communication with staff, parents, and childrenâ€”and conduct one-on-one meetings with parents to discuss each child's progress.
- Build and support a qualified team of childcare educators to promote our superior reputation in early-childhood education.
- Meet or exceed financial goals and objectives.
- Participate in marketing events, campaigns, and community relations.
- Provide unparalleled customer service.
- Ensure full compliance with corporate policies as well as federal, state, and company standards, regulations, and requirements including licensing, safety, and sanitation.
- Proven experience and success as director of a large preschool.
- Hands-on teaching experience.
- Compliance with state licensing standards for a preschool program director, including but not limited to criminal background screening and fingerprinting.
- Relevant education or combination of education and experience as follows:
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education, or
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university combined with 6+ months of experience in the group care of children, or
- Associate's degree or equivalent combined with 1+ year in a supervisory position and 2+ years of experience in the group care of children.
- Comprehensive knowledge of national and state education standards, licensing requirements and procedures, and fire, health, and OSHA regulations.
- Strong knowledge of USDA Nutritional Standards for Schools.
- Must be at least 21 years old and meet corporate driving requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Assistant Director: 1 year