carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. Department of the Army is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; Department of the Army can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as USAR Unit Administrator Companies Department of the Army in Fort Eustis, VA in January 2018 within Fort Eustis, VA originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as USAR Unit Administrator Companies Department of the Army in Fort Eustis, VA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Fort Eustis, VA. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as USAR Unit Administrator Companies Department of the Army in Fort Eustis, VA in January 2018 January 2018 in Fort Eustis, VA below..
USAR Unit AdministratorCompany Department of the Army
Location Fort Eustis, VA
Update 9 Day ago
This is a military technician position with the US Army Reserves. Becoming a Military Technician allows you to experience the best of two worlds by taking advantage of the opportunity to become a Citizen Soldier in the US Army Reserve Military Technician program. This enables you to receive full civil service benefits and military reserve benefits. Military Technicians are a vital link between the US Army Reserves and civil service and are one of the most important keys to combat readiness.
About the Position:
This position is with the 377 Theater Sustainment Command, 338 Transportation Detachment, 359 Transportation Battalion, 3 Transportation Brigade, Fort Eustis, Virginia.
Who May Apply: US Citizens
- Advise management on mission policy changes
- Manage various unit support programs
- Maintain calendar/schedule of official and unofficial duties
- Research and analyze data to prepare reports
- Manage personnel records
- Occasional Travel
- The business travel requirement is 5%.
Who May ApplyThis job is open to… US Citizens Questions? This job is open to 1 group.
- This position requires membership in the US Army Reserve (USAR)
- This position subject to the Lautenberg Amendment//Domestic Violence
- Misdemeanor Amendment to the Gun Control Act of 1968
- This position is subject to drug testing
QualificationsIn order to qualify, you must meet the experience requirements described below. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student; social). You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience. Your resume must clearly describe your relevant experience; if qualifying based on education, your transcripts will be required as part of your application. Additional information about transcripts is in this document .
Specialized Experience: One year of specialized experience which includes technical and advisory services provided in support of a unit or activity in one or more of the following areas: personnel, finance, training or supply. Experience may have been gained in processing personnel or pay actions, maintaining records within a training data base, or ordering/issuing and maintaining an inventory of supplies. This definition of specialized experience is typical of work performed at the next lower grade/level position in the federal service (GS-06).
You will be evaluated on the basis of your level of competency in the following areas:
- Concepts, Policies, and Principles of Payroll
- Customer Service
- Organizational Awareness
- Planning and Evaluating
- Technical Credibility
Some federal jobs allow you to substitute your education for the required experience in order to qualify. For this job, you must meet the qualification requirement using experience alone--no substitution of education for experience is permitted.
Other Requirements: Click here for expanded definitions.
- Male applicants born after December 31, 1959, must complete a Pre-Employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration.
- You will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
- Two year trial/probationary period may be required.
- Appointment is subject to the completion of a favorable suitability or fitness determination.
- Direct Deposit of Pay is Required.
What To Expect NextIf you provided an email address, you will receive an email message acknowledging receipt of your application. Your application package will be used to determine your eligibility, qualifications, and quality ranking for this position. If you are determined to be ineligible or not qualified, your application will receive no further consideration.
The documents you submit must support your responses to the online questionnaire. If your application contradicts or does not support your questionnaire responses, you will receive a rating of "not qualified" or "incomplete application" and you will not receive further consideration for this job.
Review our benefits
- If you are unable to apply online or need to fax a document you do not have in electronic form, view the following link for information regarding an Alternate Application .
- Selection is subject to restrictions resulting from Department of Defense referral system for displaced employees.
- If you have retired from federal service and you are interested in employment as a reemployed annuitant, see the information in the Reemployed Annuitant information sheet.
- You may claim military spouse preference, see the information in the Military Spouse Preference Under Delegated Examining Procedures information sheet.
- Multiple positions may be filled from this announcement.
- This is a Career Program (CP) 51 position.
- Salary includes applicable locality pay.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov . For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/476814500 . Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.