carrierlist.co : Today\'s employment recruitment is very aggressive, that's why you need to operate wisely and it's not a tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you opportunity to do it therefore you would be able to help make the right choice with much better technique to acquire fast and also far better outcome. That way you will definately get superior probability and less dangerous stay in the foreseeable future. United Concordia Companies Inc is one of the corporations you could confidence to supply your household acceptable and also superior reside in the future. Signing up for this business will always make a person capable to achieve ones target easier and help to make your current aspiration become a.
To create the business eyesight and also mission arrives accurate; United Concordia Companies Inc is wide open regarding brand new location seeing that Position as Decision Support Analyst - (Voice Analytics) Companies United Concordia Companies Inc in Harrisburg, PA 17110 in January 2018 within Harrisburg, PA 17110 begin with January 2018. Every person who's keen on stuffing this empty, please participate in this Position as Decision Support Analyst - (Voice Analytics) Companies United Concordia Companies Inc in Harrisburg, PA 17110 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Harrisburg, PA 17110. It's advised for many participants to prepare most needed needs with this employment recruitment procedure, for the reason that method requires you to give ideal options which the corporation needs with this situation. If you are that you are one which can easily complete this options, you can try you just read further information about Position as Decision Support Analyst - (Voice Analytics) Companies United Concordia Companies Inc in Harrisburg, PA 17110 in January 2018 January 2018 in Harrisburg, PA 17110 below..
Decision Support Analyst - (Voice Analytics)Company United Concordia Companies Inc
Location Harrisburg, PA 17110
Update 6 Day ago
Uses Voice Analytics software to inform and report on Voice of the Customer call data. The Decision Support Analyst works closely with operations staff to inform of opportunities to simplify the customer experience and deliver solutions that are easy to use and affordable. This position provides analysis in the development and support of projects and data analysis related to the Voice of the Customer program.
Determines how voice analytics will provide information required to make effective business decisions; translates requirements into applications that employ appropriate decision support and reporting tools. Performs query building to identify and quantify pain points for our customers and works across operational functions to improve the customer experience. Recommends innovative approaches to analytical investigations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and foster internal relationships across the corporation. Provide analytic and consultative support to a broad spectrum of internal customer areas and external business partners.
- Mentor colleagues with less experience on both the technical and business aspects of project and consultative work.
- Determines how decision support systems will provide information required to make effective business decisions, translates requirements into applications that employ appropriate decision support and reporting tools. Uses broad experience and technical knowledge to propose solutions to complex business problems. Takes the lead in driving the implementation of the recommended solutions.
- Takes the lead in defining issues and ideas to be studied as well as the approach (methodological and technical) to be used in addressing studies and projects. Creates and/or develops new methods of analysis, database design and performance measurement or, in some cases, adaptation of existing solutions to new areas.
- Performs modeling of data sources and flows, works with data management staff to define an operational framework that will define, develop and implement policies and security frameworks to ensure precise and secure deliver of knowledge and information.
- Provides assistance and, depending on skill and experience, leads with interpretation of raw data, statistical results or otherwise compiled information, identify follow-up action items and prepare or assist in the preparation of written reports and/or oral presentation of findings to internal and external audiences, customer managers, clinical staff, compliance agencies, group accounts, providers, agent plans, and brokers.
- Develops and maintains moderate- to extremely-complex computer programs using 4GL programming languages (such as SAS, R, SQL) and other database technology (DB2, Teradata, and Oracle).
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- A four-year bachelor's in or related to Computer/Information Science, Mathematics/Statistics, Economics, ,Industrial Engineering or Operations Research or related field
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience.
- An advanced degree
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency as a Decision Support Analyst or equivalent training and experience in a business or clinical environment with direct responsibility for applying technology.
- Must be comfortable and proficient using large and complex databases.
- Strong communication skills. Must be comfortable presenting findings and offering recommendations to senior management.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org