carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. Internet Brands is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; Internet Brands is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as Entry-Level Web Developer / Designer Companies Internet Brands in Los Angeles, CA in January 2018 throughout Los Angeles, CA begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as Entry-Level Web Developer / Designer Companies Internet Brands in Los Angeles, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Los Angeles, CA. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as Entry-Level Web Developer / Designer Companies Internet Brands in Los Angeles, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in Los Angeles, CA below..
Entry-Level Web Developer / DesignerCompany Internet Brands
Location Los Angeles, CA
Update 9 Day ago
- Create and review web sites from templates.
- Manage time sensitive website updates in a fast paced environment (includes basic content changes/edits, creating and editing flash animations, making template color changes, create and edit buttons, images, and navigation).
- Perform quality assurance for client websites and new product releases which involves high attention to detail and documentation skills.
- Follow established policies and procedures to assist clients most effectively.
- Provide clear and concise communications, verbally and written, to clients.
- Effectively diagnose and troubleshoot cases by searching for solutions and providing education as well as issue resolution.
- Set realistic client expectations on timeline for issue resolution.
- Identify possible issues with the platform and work with product development to resolve.
- Maintain detailed records on client work including communication transactions, problems, actions taken, and issue resolution.
- Handle inbound calls and provide web knowledge and technical support to clients.
- Experience using graphic/interactive design tools such as Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Flash/ActionScript.
- Google Apps.
- Salesforce proficiency is a plus.
- Must be professional, highly motivated and able to thrive in a multi-task environment.
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills with the ability to be assertive, diplomatic and tactful with a diverse population group.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized, detailed oriented, accurate and efficient.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong computer skills (ability to adapt to new software and systems).
- Online portfolio requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in web site design and development or equivalent.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1794
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.