carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you function properly and it's also an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it therefore you can produce the correct decision inside better technique to acquire swift as well as much better outcome. Doing this you'll get better possibility along with safer are living down the road. Prometric is amongst the companies that you could confidence to supply your household acceptable as well as far better live down the road. Subscribing to tag heuer is likely to make an individual capable of reach your objective much easier as well as produce ones desire become a.
To make the business eyesight in addition to quest happens genuine; Prometric is wide open with regard to brand new location since Position as Customer Service - Test Center Administrator (Part-Time) Companies Prometric in Charlotte, NC 28217 in January 2018 throughout Charlotte, NC 28217 begin with January 2018. Every person who's enthusiastic about completing this specific vacant, you should attend that Position as Customer Service - Test Center Administrator (Part-Time) Companies Prometric in Charlotte, NC 28217 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Charlotte, NC 28217. It is well-advised for all contributors to get ready most important requirements just for this work recruitment course of action, since the process will need someone to offer acceptable specs that the firm wishes just for this place. If you're that you are one which could fill up the actual standards, you can attempt you just read more info about Position as Customer Service - Test Center Administrator (Part-Time) Companies Prometric in Charlotte, NC 28217 in January 2018 January 2018 in Charlotte, NC 28217 below..
Customer Service - Test Center Administrator (Part-Time)Company Prometric
Location Charlotte, NC 28217
Update 6 Day ago
If you are seeking a rewarding career with opportunity to advance, becoming a Prometric Test Center Administrator can set you on that path. Prometric lives its values. We are a performance-based company that continually invests in our employees.
Depending on an individual's employment status, from competitive pay, benefits and tuition reimbursement to a culture that rewards diversity, motivation and results, Prometric offers career advancement no matter where you start.
Prometric employs more than 600 TCAs worldwide who are highly respected for their ability to lead and control the computer-based test center environment. The position requires TCAs to verify candidate identification, monitor exams and maintain strict policies and guidelines to uphold the highest standards for exam integrity in the world.
Prometric is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Ensure every candidate receives a fair test
- Represent Prometric's vision, mission and values
- Inspire others to succeed
- Ensure your test center provides a best-in-class and comfortable testing experience
- Permit only eligible candidates
- Safeguard the test center from misconduct
- Maintain and apply expert knowledge of test center policies, practices and procedures
- Greet examinees and verify identification
- Administer and proctor tests
- Register and prepare candidate scorecards
- If applicable, digitally scan and record candidate fingerprint identification
- Continuously monitor candidates as they complete exams
- Resolve or report candidate issues with urgency
- Secure all computer software in the test center at all times
- Reboot computer servers and reset passwords as necessary
- Report any occurrences outside company guidelines to corporate management
- Ability to be flexible with scheduling based on Prometric capacity requirements
- High School Diploma required, college experience a plus
- One to two years customer service related experience required
- Ability to communicate with candidates effectively and with professionalism and authority
- Ability to learn and apply operational and maintenance instructions, and other job documents
- Ability to write detailed reports and correspondence
- Ability to multi-task and handle small tools, pack equipment for shipping or unpack for installation
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows-based computer programs
- Familiarity with computer programs and applications (including but not limited to MS Office, Outlook, Explorer-web browsing)
- Capable of lifting up to 40 pounds
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time while administering exams
- Ability to perform periodic walk-throughs
- Visual requirements include the ability to adjust or focus computer screens and view testing room while proctoring
- Frequently positions self to maintain computers in the lab & office setting; including under the desks and in the server closet
- Ability to enroll and pass a background check for administering federal government client exams
1. This is a part time position
2. Monday through Saturday between 11am and 10pm.
Prometric (www.prometric.com) is the recognized global leader in technology-enabled assessment services, providing paper-and-pencil, Internet and computer-based testing solutions. It offers a fully integrated testing system that includes test development, test delivery and data management capabilities. On behalf of 600 current clients in the academic, professional, government, corporate and information technology markets, Prometric develops and/or delivers assessments through a global network of testing centers in 132 countries as well as direct to candidates via the Web.
To preview this job, watch our video prior to applying: https://vimeo.com/74953443
Prometric, a wholly-owned subsidiary of ETS, is a trusted and market-leading provider of technology-enabled testing and assessment. Committed to a set of values that get the right test to the right location at the right time and to the right test taker, Prometric supports candidates worldwide who take more than 9 million tests each year. Through innovation, workflow automation and standardization, Prometric advances test development and delivery solutions that are better, faster and at less expense for its clients.
Prometric delivers tests flexibly via the Web or by utilizing a robust network of more than 8,000 test centers in more than 160 countries and on behalf of more than 350 clients in the academic, financial, government, healthcare, professional, corporate and information technology markets.
For more information, please visit www.prometric.com