carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is very cut-throat, which is why should you operate sensibly and it is not really a hard action to take. carrierlist.co offers you opportunity to undertake it so that you would be able to create the right selection within better technique to obtain swift along with much better outcome. Like that you'll get far better prospect and safer reside in the future. Centers for Gastroenterology is among the companies you can believe in to present your self ideal and also far better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this provider will make a person capable of accomplish your current target much easier along with help to make your desire come true.
To help to make the corporation perspective and vision comes genuine; Centers for Gastroenterology is wide open with regard to fresh placement since Position as Patient Service Representative - Front Desk Companies Centers for Gastroenterology in Fort Collins, CO in January 2018 with Fort Collins, CO begin from January 2018. Every person who's considering filling this specific empty, you should take part in that Position as Patient Service Representative - Front Desk Companies Centers for Gastroenterology in Fort Collins, CO in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Fort Collins, CO. It really is advised for all those players to prepare most needed prerequisites for this career recruitment treatment, since the practice will be needing that you allow appropriate specs that the firm would like because of this placement. If you feel that you will be this can certainly fill the actual options, you can attempt to see more information about Position as Patient Service Representative - Front Desk Companies Centers for Gastroenterology in Fort Collins, CO in January 2018 January 2018 in Fort Collins, CO below..
Patient Service Representative - Front DeskCompany Centers for Gastroenterology
Location Fort Collins, CO
Update 4 Day ago
The Patient Services Representative performs multiple tasks in the front office as needed, including check-in, assisting patients and others that walk in, answering the phones, making appointments, etc. It is this employee’s job to make a good impression by demonstrating a pleasant, helpful, comforting and efficient approach while assisting each patient with care.
Greet everyone that comes in the front door directing them to the appropriate office staff. Demonstrate respectful and positive behavior to everyone.
- Understand and adhere to patient guidelines regarding HIPAA.
- Check in patients accurately. Check demographic and health insurance information in the system. Distribute and explain appropriate forms to patients. Assist patients with completion of forms.
- Alert the Medical Assistants that the patient is ready to be seen.
- Notify the appropriate person of late patients, schedule cancellations and add-ons.
- Answer the phone on line 1 directing calls from referring providers and pharmacies and the back line.
- Print schedules and create charts for the following day’s patients.
- Retrieve, sort and distribute daily mail. Stamp and take outgoing mail to the mailbox.
- Open and close the front desk at the beginning and end of the workday. Contact the answering service at opening and closing notifying them of the designated on-call physician. Makes sure the front door is opened or locked as appropriate.
- Express information/thoughts clearly and concisely. Communicate information received that might be beneficial to other areas.
- Continually update/improve personal skill level. Offer recommendations that might improve operating efficiencies and work to implement those ideas.
- May be cross-trained to work in the Call Center, Procedure Scheduling, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of and compliance with general and department specific policies and procedures.
- Customer Satisfaction Survey rate of 95% in all areas of influence.
- Less than 2% of claims are denied for incorrect demographic information.
- Maintain a pleasant, patient telephone demeanor.
- Has superb listening skills.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing with a diverse group of customers in English. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Has a good level of influencing skill and is resourceful.
- Ability to retain large amounts of detailed information and apply it when used infrequently.
- Can multi-task.
- Must be able to work under pressure and complete projects according to established timeframes.
- Consistently behaves in a mature fashion building alliances and supporting coworkers.
- Excellent data entry skills.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Several years customer service experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Demonstrated comfort with windows based computer systems and excellent data entry skills.
The Centers for Gastroenterology is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, military or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- medical office patient service: 4 years