carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is very competing, that is certainly why should you do the job wisely in fact it is an excellent difficult activity. carrierlist.co gives you possibility to take action so that you would be able to help make the correct decision in better technique to get fast as well as much better consequence. That way you will definately get superior probability as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Centers for Gastroenterology is just about the corporations that you could have confidence in to present your household appropriate along with greater stay in the foreseeable future. Becoming a member of the corporation could make you competent to achieve ones goal simpler in addition to make the aspiration become a reality.
To help to make this company eyesight in addition to vision occurs genuine; Centers for Gastroenterology will be available with regard to brand-new location while Position as Patient Service Representative - Front Desk Companies Centers for Gastroenterology in Fort Collins, CO in January 2018 inside Fort Collins, CO start from January 2018. Anyone who's considering filling up this particular vacant, you need to engage in this specific Position as Patient Service Representative - Front Desk Companies Centers for Gastroenterology in Fort Collins, CO in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Fort Collins, CO. It really is advised for those members to get ready almost all required specifications with this task recruitment treatment, for the reason that procedure will require you to definitely give ideal specs the company wants just for this place. If you think that you're one that can fill up the particular options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Patient Service Representative - Front Desk Companies Centers for Gastroenterology in Fort Collins, CO in January 2018 January 2018 in Fort Collins, CO below..
Patient Service Representative - Front DeskCompany Centers for Gastroenterology
Location Fort Collins, CO
Update 7 Day ago
The Patient Services Representative performs multiple tasks in the front office as needed, including check-in, assisting patients and others that walk in, answering the phones, making appointments, etc. It is this employee’s job to make a good impression by demonstrating a pleasant, helpful, comforting and efficient approach while assisting each patient with care.
Greet everyone that comes in the front door directing them to the appropriate office staff. Demonstrate respectful and positive behavior to everyone.
- Understand and adhere to patient guidelines regarding HIPAA.
- Check in patients accurately. Check demographic and health insurance information in the system. Distribute and explain appropriate forms to patients. Assist patients with completion of forms.
- Alert the Medical Assistants that the patient is ready to be seen.
- Notify the appropriate person of late patients, schedule cancellations and add-ons.
- Answer the phone on line 1 directing calls from referring providers and pharmacies and the back line.
- Print schedules and create charts for the following day’s patients.
- Retrieve, sort and distribute daily mail. Stamp and take outgoing mail to the mailbox.
- Open and close the front desk at the beginning and end of the workday. Contact the answering service at opening and closing notifying them of the designated on-call physician. Makes sure the front door is opened or locked as appropriate.
- Express information/thoughts clearly and concisely. Communicate information received that might be beneficial to other areas.
- Continually update/improve personal skill level. Offer recommendations that might improve operating efficiencies and work to implement those ideas.
- May be cross-trained to work in the Call Center, Procedure Scheduling, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of and compliance with general and department specific policies and procedures.
- Customer Satisfaction Survey rate of 95% in all areas of influence.
- Less than 2% of claims are denied for incorrect demographic information.
- Maintain a pleasant, patient telephone demeanor.
- Has superb listening skills.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing with a diverse group of customers in English. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Has a good level of influencing skill and is resourceful.
- Ability to retain large amounts of detailed information and apply it when used infrequently.
- Can multi-task.
- Must be able to work under pressure and complete projects according to established timeframes.
- Consistently behaves in a mature fashion building alliances and supporting coworkers.
- Excellent data entry skills.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Several years customer service experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Demonstrated comfort with windows based computer systems and excellent data entry skills.
The Centers for Gastroenterology is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, military or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- medical office patient service: 4 years