carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. Thrive Alabama is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; Thrive Alabama is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as Nurse Practitioner Companies Thrive Alabama in Florence, AL in January 2018 throughout Florence, AL begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as Nurse Practitioner Companies Thrive Alabama in Florence, AL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Florence, AL. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Nurse Practitioner Companies Thrive Alabama in Florence, AL in January 2018 January 2018 in Florence, AL below..
Nurse PractitionerCompany Thrive Alabama
Location Florence, AL
Update 8 Day ago
The practitioner will serve as part of a collaborative team with the physician and ancillary staff to promote health and well-being to those living with HIV/AIDS.
- Provides HIV and primary care to patients at The Hames Clinic, including the development of comprehensive HIV and primary medicine plans of care, order laboratory, radiological and diagnostic studies appropriate for complaint, age, race, sex, and physical condition of patient.
- Document all findings and pertinent data in EMR.
- Conduct STI diagnosis/treatment by completing intake, sexual history, provide testing and offer appropriate treatment in alignment with nationally and locally recognized recommendations.
- Provide support to clinical staff in phlebotomy, specimen processing and CLIA waived testing.
- Adhere to 340B policy and procedure.
- Work collaboratively with ADPH Disease Intervention Specialist, Clinic Manager and Medical Director to ensure comprehensive testing, treatment and reporting.
- Develop appropriate, patient-specific interventions for risk reduction behaviors including providing PrEP services.
- Review lab results, ensure treatment completed, and ensure appropriate follow up is scheduled.
- Ensure that treatment orders carried out.
- Coordinates the use of telemedicine equipment for patient visits as needed.
- Screen and refer clients to other community service providers as appropriate.
- Lead patient-care team meetings.
- To work collaboratively with Medical Director to review and treat complex patients.
- Assists with HIV-related, PrEP and STI medical education to clients, staff, local physicians, and other healthcare providers as needed.
- Assists in precepting all medical, nursing, and dietetic students and residents as needed.
- Plans and initiates a therapeutic regimen for patients that include ordering legend drugs, medical devices, nutrition and supportive services.
- Assist in developing health care protocols, procedures and forms as appropriate in order to standardize and improve care.
- Adheres to all Thrive Alabama policies and procedures including grant and funding requirements.
- Maintain continuing education as required by the Alabama Board of Nursing to ensure continued licensure and employment.
- Participates in Quality Improvement Committee and QI projects as assigned.
- Assumes all other responsibilities that are assigned by Clinic Manager, Director of Clinical Services, Medical Director or Chief Operating Officer.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of HIV transmission, treatment, prevention and disease process preferred.
- Knowledge of Ryan White or other clinic funding requirements preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients about their disease to establish patient understanding and commitment to care.
- Ability to develop therapeutic relationship with patients to encourage compliance during care.
- Ability to work with patients, significant others and staff from diverse populations.
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff.
- Knowledge of nursing principles, practices and techniques.
- Ability to organize, present, and offer education and training programs.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective team relationships with other healthcare personnel and the public.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments.
Training and Experience or Minimum Qualifications
Certified or certification-eligible Family Nurse Practitioner in compliance with Alabama Board of Nursing
Obtain and maintain Collaborative Practice Agreement
This position requires a 4 week notice of resignation to qualify for full payment of accrued PTO up to 80 hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $68,200.00 to $84,200.00 /year
- Florence, AL
- Nurse Practitioner: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Family Nurse Practitioner