carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. Compass Group is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; Compass Group is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as COLD FOOD (SALAD) (PART-TIME) @ Georgia Campus - PCOM Job Companies Compass Group in Suwanee, GA in January 2018 throughout Suwanee, GA begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as COLD FOOD (SALAD) (PART-TIME) @ Georgia Campus - PCOM Job Companies Compass Group in Suwanee, GA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Suwanee, GA. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as COLD FOOD (SALAD) (PART-TIME) @ Georgia Campus - PCOM Job Companies Compass Group in Suwanee, GA in January 2018 January 2018 in Suwanee, GA below..
COLD FOOD (SALAD) (PART-TIME) @ Georgia Campus - PCOM JobCompany Compass Group
Location Suwanee, GA
Update 9 Day ago
PLEASE APPLY AT THE FOLLOWING SITE:
- We have an opening for a part-time COLD FOOD (SALAD/DELI) position.
- Location : Georgia Campus - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, 625 Old Peachtree Rd. Suwanee, GA 30024 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule : P/T; Mondays 7am-11am, Tuesdays 7am-1pm & Thursdays 7am-2:30pm.
- Requirement : Must have food service experience, preferably in a deli or salad bar setting. Catering experience is a plus!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Founded in 1969, CulinArt manages more than 250 dining facilities for corporations, law and financial services firms, independent schools, colleges and universities, graduate schools, long-term care facilities and a variety of events & entertainment destinations across the country. Our mission is to be the industry leader in providing the highest quality dining service to our clients and guests while striving to provide maximum career opportunities for all of our team members. Our success lies in our ability not merely to adapt but to revitalize and transform our services continually, pioneering the cutting-edge and unconventional. CulinArt’s extremely diverse clientele, that includes many Fortune 500 businesses and esteemed educational institutions, affords great opportunities for career-advancing within the company across multiple industry segments and geographic regions.
Summary: Cuts delicatessen meats, vegetables and cheeses with slicing machine, knives or other cutters. Prepares and serves sandwiches, salads and other cold food items. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtains daily production schedule and preparation requirements from Chef.
- Prepares sandwich meats, cheeses, condiments and salads using approved production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
- Stocks and replenishes deli/cold products and condiments following approved merchandising guidelines.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from workstation, stove and refrigerator.
- Stores food in designated areas following HACCP standard wrapping, dating and rotation procedures.
- Cleans, sanitizes and maintains counters, work surfaces, refrigeration units and floors in the preparation and serving areas.
- Places meat, cheese or vegetables on cutting board and cuts slices to designated thickness. Positions and clamps meat or cheese on carriage of slicing machine. Adjusts knob to set machine for desired thickness. Presses button to start motor that moves carriage past rotary blade that slices meats and cheeses.
- Interacts with coworkers to ensure compliance with company service standards, inventory and cash control procedures.
- Maintains clean, safe work environment to comply with sanitation, ServSafe and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 123393
Nearest Major Market: Alpharetta Nearest Secondary Market: Atlanta Job Segment: Food Service, Merchandising, Part Time, Hospitality, Retail
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour