carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fund is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fund will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as Program Manager - Southwest AR, ASPSF Region 7 Companies Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fund in Springdale, AR in January 2018 inside Springdale, AR begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as Program Manager - Southwest AR, ASPSF Region 7 Companies Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fund in Springdale, AR in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Springdale, AR. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Program Manager - Southwest AR, ASPSF Region 7 Companies Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fund in Springdale, AR in January 2018 January 2018 in Springdale, AR below..
Program Manager - Southwest AR, ASPSF Region 7Company Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fund
Location Springdale, AR
Update 8 Day ago
Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fund
Reports To : Program Director
Location: Program Manager lives in and serves the following Arkansas counties in Southwest Arkansas: Montgomery, Garland, Saline, Grant, Hot Spring, Dallas, Clark, Pike, and Howard. . Incumbent works from a home office. Agency's main office is in Springdale
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Program Manager is responsible for working with volunteers to deliver a comprehensive program of scholarships and student support within an assigned ASPSF region while ensuring the region functions in accordance with ASPSF policy and Universal Program Standards.
While the success of each individual scholarship recipient is the ultimate goal of his/her work, the Program Manager must implement the ASPSF program in a way that:
- Effectively utilizes a large volunteer workforce throughout the region.
- Increases the number, level of engagement, and retention of program volunteers.
- Makes a positive impression on applicants, students, donors, partners and the public.
- Identifies qualified candidates for scholarships and for region and state level volunteer leadership positions.
- Develops strategic community partnerships to enrich program offerings and expand employment opportunities for scholarship recipients and alumni.
- Increases the visibility and positive reputation of ASPSF across the region.
- Provides opportunities for program alumni to stay connected to and involved with ASPSF, supportive of current recipients and program and fundraising efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Volunteers: Develop, maintain, and effectively utilize a diverse pool of volunteers. Ensure a healthy pipeline of new volunteers through continual recruitment. Consider individual skills and interests as well as agency needs in the placement of volunteers. Facilitate the continued development of all volunteers through training. Provide feedback on performance, including disciplinary action up to and including termination when necessary due to policy violations or inappropriate actions.
- Scholarships: Ensure that the availability of scholarships is advertised broadly and appropriate support is available for those needing help to complete the application. Establish interview and selection processes that follow Universal Program Standards, make excellent use of volunteers, and are accessible to all applicants without undue burden.
- Student Development: Ensure that a variety of developmental opportunities are provided annually for growth in academic, personal, and employment skills and are available to recipients throughout the region.
- Media and the public: Keep our mission and our students/alumni and their needs visible through meetings with key stakeholders and community leaders, public speaking, establishing excellent relationships with the media, and ensuring that region activities, awards etc. are well documented for multiple uses (website, social media, print publications, etc.).
- Assist with marketing, funding research, and fundraising activities within the region as needed, including facilitating or supporting local fundraising activities to meet annual revenue goals.
- Stay current with data entry and all required reports.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Candidate must live within the assigned region and have adequate space and arrangement for a home office unless or until an office is provided. Successful candidate will be able to relate easily with persons of all races and ethnicities and all social and economic backgrounds, have evidence of solid organizational skills and good computer skills, be able to work well with both individuals and small to large groups, have at least basic public speaking ability so as to share facts and stir emotion, and be self-directed, flexible, creative, and able to implement new ideas and projects.
Typical hours: flexible 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday. Travel required 1 or more days each week on average. Periodic evening and weekend travel and work assignments. Occasional overnights away from home.
Requires participation in all orientation and on-the-job training as scheduled by supervisor, accomplishment of the annual performance goals as set by supervisor, submission of regular activity reports, maintenance of all records, data, and other documents and all agency owned equipment, and attendance at staff meetings and other meetings and conferences as assigned.
Education and Experience
Broad knowledge of such fields as post-secondary education, adult education, program planning and facilitation, volunteer program management, and nonprofit management equivalent to a four year college degree plus 12 to 18 months related experience and 6 to 12 months related personnel or program management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the organization.
Required Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
Valid Driver's License and auto liability insurance required on reliable personal vehicle.
Preferred Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
Certified Volunteer Manager (CVM) preferred.
Software Skills Required
Intermediate: Contact Management, Word Processing/Typing, Presentation/PowerPoint
Basic: Accounting, Spreadsheet
Successful candidate will have broad knowledge of such fields as volunteer management, program planning and evaluation, public speaking, and financial management within an approved budget. Working knowledge of post-secondary processes, including but not limited to degree planning, financial aid, and career development a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
If interested, email cover letter, resume, and professional references to email provided. References with direct knowledge of your volunteer management skills would be particularly helpful. Applications will be accepted through October 6, 2017.
Interested in the job but don’t live in these counties? We will be hiring Program Managers for four additional Regions during the next 2 years as we complete the transition to our new organizational structure.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
- Program Management: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Certified Volunteer Manager