carrierlist.co -- Today's task recruitment is quite competitive, that is certainly why should you perform wisely and it's also not just a tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to get it done so you would be able to help to make the right determination within much better strategy to obtain quick along with far better outcome. Doing this you'll get far better probability along with less hazardous reside in the foreseeable future. Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fund is one of the companies that you can confidence to give your self suited and also much better live in the foreseeable future. Getting started with this provider will make anyone capable to attain your current purpose much easier as well as help to make your desire become a reality.
To create the company perspective and quest will come accurate; Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fund is actually open regarding new location seeing that Position as Program Manager - Southwest AR, ASPSF Region 7 Companies Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fund in in January 2018 throughout begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling this kind of vacant, make sure you be involved in that Position as Program Manager - Southwest AR, ASPSF Region 7 Companies Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fund in in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in . It truly is recommended for all members to ready almost all needed requirements just for this work recruitment process, since the procedure will require you to definitely supply suited options that this corporation wants for this position. If you feel that you will be this can fill the specs, you can attempt to learn to read more information about Position as Program Manager - Southwest AR, ASPSF Region 7 Companies Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fund in in January 2018 January 2018 in below..
Program Manager - Southwest AR, ASPSF Region 7Company Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fund
Update 6 Day ago
Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fund
Reports To : Program Director
Location: Program Manager lives in and serves the following Arkansas counties in Southwest Arkansas: Montgomery, Garland, Saline, Grant, Hot Spring, Dallas, Clark, Pike, and Howard. . Incumbent works from a home office. Agency's main office is in Springdale
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Program Manager is responsible for working with volunteers to deliver a comprehensive program of scholarships and student support within an assigned ASPSF region while ensuring the region functions in accordance with ASPSF policy and Universal Program Standards.
While the success of each individual scholarship recipient is the ultimate goal of his/her work, the Program Manager must implement the ASPSF program in a way that:
- Effectively utilizes a large volunteer workforce throughout the region.
- Increases the number, level of engagement, and retention of program volunteers.
- Makes a positive impression on applicants, students, donors, partners and the public.
- Identifies qualified candidates for scholarships and for region and state level volunteer leadership positions.
- Develops strategic community partnerships to enrich program offerings and expand employment opportunities for scholarship recipients and alumni.
- Increases the visibility and positive reputation of ASPSF across the region.
- Provides opportunities for program alumni to stay connected to and involved with ASPSF, supportive of current recipients and program and fundraising efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Volunteers: Develop, maintain, and effectively utilize a diverse pool of volunteers. Ensure a healthy pipeline of new volunteers through continual recruitment. Consider individual skills and interests as well as agency needs in the placement of volunteers. Facilitate the continued development of all volunteers through training. Provide feedback on performance, including disciplinary action up to and including termination when necessary due to policy violations or inappropriate actions.
- Scholarships: Ensure that the availability of scholarships is advertised broadly and appropriate support is available for those needing help to complete the application. Establish interview and selection processes that follow Universal Program Standards, make excellent use of volunteers, and are accessible to all applicants without undue burden.
- Student Development: Ensure that a variety of developmental opportunities are provided annually for growth in academic, personal, and employment skills and are available to recipients throughout the region.
- Media and the public: Keep our mission and our students/alumni and their needs visible through meetings with key stakeholders and community leaders, public speaking, establishing excellent relationships with the media, and ensuring that region activities, awards etc. are well documented for multiple uses (website, social media, print publications, etc.).
- Assist with marketing, funding research, and fundraising activities within the region as needed, including facilitating or supporting local fundraising activities to meet annual revenue goals.
- Stay current with data entry and all required reports.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Candidate must live within the assigned region and have adequate space and arrangement for a home office unless or until an office is provided. Successful candidate will be able to relate easily with persons of all races and ethnicities and all social and economic backgrounds, have evidence of solid organizational skills and good computer skills, be able to work well with both individuals and small to large groups, have at least basic public speaking ability so as to share facts and stir emotion, and be self-directed, flexible, creative, and able to implement new ideas and projects.
Typical hours: flexible 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday. Travel required 1 or more days each week on average. Periodic evening and weekend travel and work assignments. Occasional overnights away from home.
Requires participation in all orientation and on-the-job training as scheduled by supervisor, accomplishment of the annual performance goals as set by supervisor, submission of regular activity reports, maintenance of all records, data, and other documents and all agency owned equipment, and attendance at staff meetings and other meetings and conferences as assigned.
Education and Experience
Broad knowledge of such fields as post-secondary education, adult education, program planning and facilitation, volunteer program management, and nonprofit management equivalent to a four year college degree plus 12 to 18 months related experience and 6 to 12 months related personnel or program management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the organization.
Required Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
Valid Driver's License and auto liability insurance required on reliable personal vehicle.
Preferred Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
Certified Volunteer Manager (CVM) preferred.
Software Skills Required
Intermediate: Contact Management, Word Processing/Typing, Presentation/PowerPoint
Basic: Accounting, Spreadsheet
Successful candidate will have broad knowledge of such fields as volunteer management, program planning and evaluation, public speaking, and financial management within an approved budget. Working knowledge of post-secondary processes, including but not limited to degree planning, financial aid, and career development a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
If interested, email cover letter, resume, and professional references to email provided. References with direct knowledge of your volunteer management skills would be particularly helpful. Applications will be accepted through October 6, 2017.
Interested in the job but don’t live in these counties? We will be hiring Program Managers for four additional Regions during the next 2 years as we complete the transition to our new organizational structure.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
- Program Management: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Certified Volunteer Manager