carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is very competing, that is certainly why should you do the job wisely in fact it is an excellent difficult activity. carrierlist.co gives you possibility to take action so that you would be able to help make the correct decision in better technique to get fast as well as much better consequence. That way you will definately get superior probability as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Infinite IT Solutions is just about the corporations that you could have confidence in to present your household appropriate along with greater stay in the foreseeable future. Becoming a member of the corporation could make you competent to achieve ones goal simpler in addition to make the aspiration become a reality.
To help to make this company eyesight in addition to vision occurs genuine; Infinite IT Solutions will be available with regard to brand-new location while Position as IT Specialist II Companies Infinite IT Solutions in Sacramento, CA 95834 in January 2018 inside Sacramento, CA 95834 start from January 2018. Anyone who's considering filling up this particular vacant, you need to engage in this specific Position as IT Specialist II Companies Infinite IT Solutions in Sacramento, CA 95834 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Sacramento, CA 95834. It really is advised for those members to get ready almost all required specifications with this task recruitment treatment, for the reason that procedure will require you to definitely give ideal specs the company wants just for this place. If you think that you're one that can fill up the particular options, you can search to learn more information about Position as IT Specialist II Companies Infinite IT Solutions in Sacramento, CA 95834 in January 2018 January 2018 in Sacramento, CA 95834 below..
IT Specialist IICompany Infinite IT Solutions
Location Sacramento, CA 95834
Update 5 Day ago
Infinite IT Solutions (IITS) has been in business for 8 years and still going strong. We are in a growing stage and looking for the right people to fit into our evolving culture. IITS is a MSP and manage business technologies so they can focus on their services. We have a focus on Healthcare and Education verticals, but have existing clients that are from a variety of industries.
Here at Infinite IT Solutions, we believe in our employees and want them to be able own every situation that they are in. As an employee, you will be empowered do what is needed to make sure that our clients are happy and getting everything they need from us. As an MSP, we provide full management of computer infrastructure and services that include: desktops, servers, networks, general digital communications, and project management. We also represent our clients for any IT related needs and as a vendor liaison.
Our industry is all about customer service and we need employees that can communicate with our clients on a patient and understanding level. You need to be able to troubleshoot issues and document the solutions. These two things will help us and our clients be as successful as possible.
Responsibilities \ Time spend on task %:
- Desktop services: 75%
- Application support: 10%
- Account management and file sharing: 10%
- Server and network administration: 5%
- Ability to work independently or in a group
- Extensive hands-on experience with client services, over the phone and in-person
- Extensive hands-on experience setting up desktops and applications
- Proven hands-on experience with network communications
- Proven experience with ticketing systems
- Proven experience with file shares, faxing, and user account administration (local or network accounts)
- Experience with or willingness for local travel (to client sites)
- Able to lift 50lbs for equipment relocation or deployment.
- Never been convicted of any crimes
Experience or familiarity with the following technologies and services:
- Windows 7, 10, 2008, 2012
- MS SQL 2008 and above
- Professional Service Automation (PSA) tools such as Autotask
- Remote Management and Monitoring (RMM) tools such as Continuum
- Firewall and/or other network security devices.
- WiFi routers and APs - stand alone or centrally managed
- Virtual Private Networks
- Backup applications and Disaster Recovery programs
- MS Visio and Project
- Knowledge of HIPAA guidelines
- VMWare vCenter 6/Vsphere 5.5 and 6, Horizon 7
- MS Hyper-V
- Shoretel and other phone systems
- Education Requirement: B.S. in any field
Job Type: Full-time
- Sacramento, CA
- Windows Server: 2 years
- Desktop Support: 5 years
- Networking: 2 years
- MS SQL: 1 year