carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you function properly and it's also an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it therefore you can produce the correct decision inside better technique to acquire swift as well as much better outcome. Doing this you'll get better possibility along with safer are living down the road. Infinite IT Solutions is amongst the companies that you could confidence to supply your household acceptable as well as far better live down the road. Subscribing to tag heuer is likely to make an individual capable of reach your objective much easier as well as produce ones desire become a.
To make the business eyesight in addition to quest happens genuine; Infinite IT Solutions is wide open with regard to brand new location since Position as IT Specialist II Companies Infinite IT Solutions in Sacramento, CA 95834 in January 2018 throughout Sacramento, CA 95834 begin with January 2018. Every person who's enthusiastic about completing this specific vacant, you should attend that Position as IT Specialist II Companies Infinite IT Solutions in Sacramento, CA 95834 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Sacramento, CA 95834. It is well-advised for all contributors to get ready most important requirements just for this work recruitment course of action, since the process will need someone to offer acceptable specs that the firm wishes just for this place. If you're that you are one which could fill up the actual standards, you can attempt you just read more info about Position as IT Specialist II Companies Infinite IT Solutions in Sacramento, CA 95834 in January 2018 January 2018 in Sacramento, CA 95834 below..
IT Specialist IICompany Infinite IT Solutions
Location Sacramento, CA 95834
Update 8 Day ago
Infinite IT Solutions (IITS) has been in business for 8 years and still going strong. We are in a growing stage and looking for the right people to fit into our evolving culture. IITS is a MSP and manage business technologies so they can focus on their services. We have a focus on Healthcare and Education verticals, but have existing clients that are from a variety of industries.
Here at Infinite IT Solutions, we believe in our employees and want them to be able own every situation that they are in. As an employee, you will be empowered do what is needed to make sure that our clients are happy and getting everything they need from us. As an MSP, we provide full management of computer infrastructure and services that include: desktops, servers, networks, general digital communications, and project management. We also represent our clients for any IT related needs and as a vendor liaison.
Our industry is all about customer service and we need employees that can communicate with our clients on a patient and understanding level. You need to be able to troubleshoot issues and document the solutions. These two things will help us and our clients be as successful as possible.
Responsibilities \ Time spend on task %:
- Desktop services: 75%
- Application support: 10%
- Account management and file sharing: 10%
- Server and network administration: 5%
- Ability to work independently or in a group
- Extensive hands-on experience with client services, over the phone and in-person
- Extensive hands-on experience setting up desktops and applications
- Proven hands-on experience with network communications
- Proven experience with ticketing systems
- Proven experience with file shares, faxing, and user account administration (local or network accounts)
- Experience with or willingness for local travel (to client sites)
- Able to lift 50lbs for equipment relocation or deployment.
- Never been convicted of any crimes
Experience or familiarity with the following technologies and services:
- Windows 7, 10, 2008, 2012
- MS SQL 2008 and above
- Professional Service Automation (PSA) tools such as Autotask
- Remote Management and Monitoring (RMM) tools such as Continuum
- Firewall and/or other network security devices.
- WiFi routers and APs - stand alone or centrally managed
- Virtual Private Networks
- Backup applications and Disaster Recovery programs
- MS Visio and Project
- Knowledge of HIPAA guidelines
- VMWare vCenter 6/Vsphere 5.5 and 6, Horizon 7
- MS Hyper-V
- Shoretel and other phone systems
- Education Requirement: B.S. in any field
Job Type: Full-time
- Sacramento, CA
- Windows Server: 2 years
- Desktop Support: 5 years
- Networking: 2 years
- MS SQL: 1 year