carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. Adventist Health System is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; Adventist Health System is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as Registration Representative - Emergency Department – Apopka - Weekends Companies Adventist Health System in Apopka, FL in January 2018 in Apopka, FL begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Registration Representative - Emergency Department – Apopka - Weekends Companies Adventist Health System in Apopka, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Apopka, FL. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as Registration Representative - Emergency Department – Apopka - Weekends Companies Adventist Health System in Apopka, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Apopka, FL below..
Registration Representative - Emergency Department – Apopka - WeekendsCompany Adventist Health System
Location Apopka, FL
Update 4 Day ago
Facility Profile: Established in 1908, Florida Hospital is one of the largest not-for-profit healthcare systems in the country, caring for more than a million patients each year. The 2,286-bed acute-care medical facility, comprised of eight hospitals, has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of the best hospitals in the country for the past 10 years. It serves as a community hospital for Greater Orlando and as a major tertiary referral hospital for Central Florida and much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and Latin America.
Department Profile: Florida Hospital Patient Access/Guest Services – offers world class customer service and is the patient’s first impression at our mission-centric organization. As patient advocacy ambassadors, the Altamonte team strives for excellence in patient experience, patient safety, throughput, regulatory compliance and ensures financial stability across the system. Our team of highly engaged registration and concierge staff assist patients, providing them with knowledge on medical insurance benefits and options to take care of patient financial responsibility. We work hand in hand with multiple departments throughout the campus to give our patients a seamless experience. With a focus on fostering talent we provide a wide range of opportunities to learn new skills and grow professionally through individual development plans.
Work Hours/Shifts: 7:00am – 7:00pm / Friday – Saturday
Job Summary: Under supervision, registers emergency service patients in a fast-paced environment, creating patient accounts within (90) seconds of patient arrival. Meets or exceeds collection standard goals by discussing financial responsibilities with patients at time of service including during bedside registration. Ensures patients have been educated on Emergency department benefits and financial responsibility to hospital, documenting all attempts accordingly. Meets or exceeds accuracy standard goals monthly. Accountable for maintaining a close working relationship with clinical partners to ensure continual open communication between clinical, ancillary and Patient Access departments, aiding in meeting 100% discharge interviewing goal set by department. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Adheres to Florida Hospital Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.
Knowledge, Skills, Education, & Experience Required:
- Basic computer skills
- Proficient in using multiple computer applications interchangeably
- Ability to communicate professionally with an acceptable use of English and spelling
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to work independently in most situations while multitasking
- Ability to work with people of various diverse backgrounds
- Customer service skills
- Knowledge of patient financial services (PFS) procedures (Preferred)
- Knowledge of computer programs including SunPort, Digivault, Cerner, registration screens and USA Scheduling (Preferred)
- Medical terminology knowledge (Preferred)
- Ability to communicate in Spanish (Preferred)
- Successful completion of Florida Hospital registration training class (Preferred)
- High School diploma or GED (Preferred)
- Prior collections experience (Preferred)
Licensure, Certification, or Registration Required:
Job Responsibilities: Demonstrates through behavior Florida Hospital’s Core Values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship and Teamwork as outlined in the organization’s Performance Excellence Program
- Greets all customers (patients, guests, families, staff, physicians, vendors, etc.) in a helpful and courteous manner while extending exemplary customer service. Anticipates and responds to inquiries and needs in an assertive, yet courteous manner. In addition, when working Guest Services: Performs other specialty services and duties as requested to ensure the smooth operation of the Guest Services/Information department.
- Registers emergency service patients in a fast-paced environment, creating patient accounts within (90) seconds of patient arrival, allowing the clinical emergency team to meet door to doctor goals established by Florida Hospital. Responsible for placing patient identification arm bands on all Emergency department patients after accounts are created, in order to ensure patient safety. Maintains knowledge of Inpatient and Outpatient registration processes.
- Meets or exceeds accuracy standard goals determined by Patient Access leadership. Ensures integrity of patient accounts by working error reports daily, entering accurate data, and documenting all attempts made to collect and/or obtain missing documentation.
- Meets or exceeds upfront collection standards goal to protect financial standing of Florida Hospital. Completes registration at patient’s bed side, after physician has assessed patient’s clinical needs for a thorough financial assessment, ensures patients have been educated on Emergency department benefits and financial responsibility to hospital, and documents all attempts accordingly. Proactively seeks assistance to improve collections. Reviews all collection reports timely, as assigned by leadership. May perform cashiering function and other duties as required in support of the pre-established legal and financial guidelines of Florida Hospital.
- Provides timely and continual coverage of assigned work area in order to offer prompt patient service and be available for all clinical partner’s registration needs. Arranges scheduled relief coverage during extended time away from registration area. Meets scheduling demands, attendance requirements, and maintains schedule flexibilities required of Emergency department. Exhibits effective time management skills by monitoring time and attendance to limit use of unauthorized overtime. In addition, when working Guest Services: Maintains up to date and thorough knowledge of assigned Florida Hospital campus and phone numbers in order to provide guests and patients the most accurate information and directions possible. Promotes a safe work environment by following through with ID badging system of guests after hours, as required.
- Proactively and constantly seeks out patient accounts at bed side within assigned registration area for timely account follow up and completion, minimizing amount of turnover to next shift. Ensures patient demographics and account information is appropriate for patient account as directed by Patient Access leadership. Uses utmost caution in patient and employee safety, such as hand washing and contact precaution guidelines as established by Florida Hospital.
- Accountable for maintaining a close working relationship with clinical partners to ensure continual open communication between clinical, ancillary and Patient Access departments, aiding in meeting 100% discharge interviewing goal set by department. Ensures all financial assessments, eligibility, and benefit memos are clear, updated and thorough to support post care financial needs.
- Adheres to HIPAA regulations by verifying pertinent information to determine caller or visitor authorization level before releasing account information.
Job Keywords: Registration Rep, Guest Services, Registration, Guest Services Coordinator, Coordinator, Patient Access, Apopka
Job : Administrative / Business Support
Organization : Florida Hospital
Primary Location : US-FL-Apopka
Schedule : Full-time
Shift : Day
Job Level : Entry Level
Education Level : None
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 28, 2017, 3:33:59 PM