carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. The Oaks is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; The Oaks is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as LPN UNIT CARE COORDINATOR Companies The Oaks in New Bedford, MA 02745 in January 2018 throughout New Bedford, MA 02745 begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as LPN UNIT CARE COORDINATOR Companies The Oaks in New Bedford, MA 02745 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside New Bedford, MA 02745. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as LPN UNIT CARE COORDINATOR Companies The Oaks in New Bedford, MA 02745 in January 2018 January 2018 in New Bedford, MA 02745 below..
LPN UNIT CARE COORDINATORCompany The Oaks
Location New Bedford, MA 02745
Update 8 Day ago
The LPN UNIT CARE COORDINATOR is responsible for supervising, implementing, coordinating, and managing patient care through interpersonal contact with patients, families, nursing staff, and others on his/her respective unit in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- Must have attended an accredited LPN program
- Must be currently licensed/registered in applicable State. Must maintain an active Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) license in good standing throughout employment.
- Geriatric nursing experience preferred (subacute preferred)
- Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
- Must have advanced knowledge in field of practice
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must be knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post-acute care facility
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Must perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: supervisory responsibilities,, charting and documentation,, direct patient care,, drug administration, patient rights, and safety and sanitation
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information
- Must understand and follow company policies including harassment and compliance procedures
- Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Life Care's Code of Conduct and completes mandatory Code of Conduct and other appropriate compliance training
- Must be able to effectively direct the daily functions of unit nurses and CNAs to provide leadership on the floor
- Must be able to chart appropriately, accurately, and in a timely manner
- Must be able to provide, manage, and coordinate patient care and services through interpersonal contact which allows patients to attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being
- Must be able to accurately prepare and administer medication as ordered by a physician
- Must be able to respond in a leadership capacity to emergency situations related to patient and staff safety
- Must be able to coordinate patient care plans and services with RN
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of patients
- Must demonstrate dependable, regular attendance
- Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
- Must be able to communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, reach, and move intermittently during working hours
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability coverage
- paid vacation, sick days and holidays