carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is very aggressive, which is why should you perform wisely in fact it is not only a hard course of action. carrierlist.co offers you probability to undertake it so you could help to make the proper decision within greater technique to find speedy and also much better end result. This way you'll get better probability in addition to better are living sometime soon. Bealls Inc. is amongst the firms that one could believe in to supply family and friends suitable along with far better dwell later on. Joining this provider is likely to make anyone in a position to attain your own objective simpler and produce your own aspiration becoming reality.
To make the business eyesight as well as mission happens correct; Bealls Inc. can be open intended for brand new situation seeing that Position as Loss Prevention Officer- 1st shift Companies Bealls Inc. in in January 2018 in begin with January 2018. Anyone who's considering stuffing this empty, please participate in that Position as Loss Prevention Officer- 1st shift Companies Bealls Inc. in in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout . It's encouraged for everyone individuals to organize most necessary demands because of this career recruitment course of action, as the practice will be needing someone to give suited spec that this business wishes because of this position. If you feel that you are this can populate the standards, you can search you just read more information about Position as Loss Prevention Officer- 1st shift Companies Bealls Inc. in in January 2018 January 2018 in below..
Loss Prevention Officer- 1st shiftCompany Bealls Inc.
Update 5 Day ago
Function of the Job
This position reports to the Loss Prevention Director and assists management in the implementation, coordination and administration of the company Loss Prevention policies, programs, and practices within the Corporate Headquarters and Distribution Centers. It also includes responsibility for reduction of financial loss through training, loss prevention audits and theft prevention.
Shift hours: 8:00PM-4:00PM
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Responsible for enforcing Beall's Policies and Procedures, Code of Conduct, and all other training or communication distributed by the company.
- Conducts surveillance and internal investigations. Reports any and all incidents to the Loss Prevention Supervisor or Director.
- Maintain confidentiality concerning all conversations, printed matter, electronic data, phone messages and other Loss Prevention business.
- Accountable for all company property assigned for use on the job , which includes, but is not limited to, vehicles , computers, scanners , cellphone, radios, etc.
- Maintains shift logs and ensures all Loss Prevention paperwork has been properly and accurately completed.
- Maintains strict control of property access. Conducts fire, safety, and physical security inspections.
- Responds to incidents , accidents , and emergencies. Conducts shrink awareness to prevent internal theft.
- Monitors Closed Circuit Television System, alarm systems, and access control systems. Ensures accuracy of all Loss Prevention shift logs, reports, and other paperwork.
- Responsible for inbound/outbound trailer management and seal control. Must be able to work flexible work hours including weekends.
- Must be able to work at multiple operating locations. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have adequate vision, speech, hearing and physical ability to perform essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must have full hand and arm usage to operate equipment, such as CCTV cameras, computer, scanners, and writing instruments.
- Must be able to stand and sit for extended periods of time. Must be able to perform walking security patrols.
Position Requirements (minimum):
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be capable of reading and writing at a 12th grade level or above.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to accurately document and articulate incident report details and circumstances.
- Must demonstrate sound decision making and judgment and be able to remain calm in stressful or critical situations.
- Experience with CCTV Systems, Alarm Systems, and Access Control Systems. Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred.
- Must be able to work flexible work hours including weekends. Must maintain a Valid Florida Driver 's license.
- Must be fluent in English.
Job Type: Full-time
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point): 1 year
- CCTV, Alarm or Access Control Systems: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Bradenton, FL
Required license or certification:
- Florida Driver's License