carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is very competing, that is certainly why should you do the job wisely in fact it is an excellent difficult activity. carrierlist.co gives you possibility to take action so that you would be able to help make the correct decision in better technique to get fast as well as much better consequence. That way you will definately get superior probability as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Bealls Inc. is just about the corporations that you could have confidence in to present your household appropriate along with greater stay in the foreseeable future. Becoming a member of the corporation could make you competent to achieve ones goal simpler in addition to make the aspiration become a reality.
To help to make this company eyesight in addition to vision occurs genuine; Bealls Inc. will be available with regard to brand-new location while Position as Loss Prevention Officer- 1st shift Companies Bealls Inc. in Bradenton, FL in January 2018 inside Bradenton, FL start from January 2018. Anyone who's considering filling up this particular vacant, you need to engage in this specific Position as Loss Prevention Officer- 1st shift Companies Bealls Inc. in Bradenton, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Bradenton, FL. It really is advised for those members to get ready almost all required specifications with this task recruitment treatment, for the reason that procedure will require you to definitely give ideal specs the company wants just for this place. If you think that you're one that can fill up the particular options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Loss Prevention Officer- 1st shift Companies Bealls Inc. in Bradenton, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Bradenton, FL below..
Loss Prevention Officer- 1st shiftCompany Bealls Inc.
Location Bradenton, FL
Update 8 Day ago
Function of the Job
This position reports to the Loss Prevention Director and assists management in the implementation, coordination and administration of the company Loss Prevention policies, programs, and practices within the Corporate Headquarters and Distribution Centers. It also includes responsibility for reduction of financial loss through training, loss prevention audits and theft prevention.
Shift hours: 8:00PM-4:00PM
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Responsible for enforcing Beall's Policies and Procedures, Code of Conduct, and all other training or communication distributed by the company.
- Conducts surveillance and internal investigations. Reports any and all incidents to the Loss Prevention Supervisor or Director.
- Maintain confidentiality concerning all conversations, printed matter, electronic data, phone messages and other Loss Prevention business.
- Accountable for all company property assigned for use on the job , which includes, but is not limited to, vehicles , computers, scanners , cellphone, radios, etc.
- Maintains shift logs and ensures all Loss Prevention paperwork has been properly and accurately completed.
- Maintains strict control of property access. Conducts fire, safety, and physical security inspections.
- Responds to incidents , accidents , and emergencies. Conducts shrink awareness to prevent internal theft.
- Monitors Closed Circuit Television System, alarm systems, and access control systems. Ensures accuracy of all Loss Prevention shift logs, reports, and other paperwork.
- Responsible for inbound/outbound trailer management and seal control. Must be able to work flexible work hours including weekends.
- Must be able to work at multiple operating locations. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have adequate vision, speech, hearing and physical ability to perform essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must have full hand and arm usage to operate equipment, such as CCTV cameras, computer, scanners, and writing instruments.
- Must be able to stand and sit for extended periods of time. Must be able to perform walking security patrols.
Position Requirements (minimum):
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be capable of reading and writing at a 12th grade level or above.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to accurately document and articulate incident report details and circumstances.
- Must demonstrate sound decision making and judgment and be able to remain calm in stressful or critical situations.
- Experience with CCTV Systems, Alarm Systems, and Access Control Systems. Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred.
- Must be able to work flexible work hours including weekends. Must maintain a Valid Florida Driver 's license.
- Must be fluent in English.
Job Type: Full-time
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point): 1 year
- CCTV, Alarm or Access Control Systems: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Bradenton, FL
Required license or certification:
- Florida Driver's License