carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. Bealls Inc. is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; Bealls Inc. is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as Loss Prevention Officer- 1st shift Companies Bealls Inc. in Bradenton, FL in January 2018 in Bradenton, FL begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Loss Prevention Officer- 1st shift Companies Bealls Inc. in Bradenton, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Bradenton, FL. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as Loss Prevention Officer- 1st shift Companies Bealls Inc. in Bradenton, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Bradenton, FL below..
Loss Prevention Officer- 1st shiftCompany Bealls Inc.
Location Bradenton, FL
Update 8 Day ago
Function of the Job
This position reports to the Loss Prevention Director and assists management in the implementation, coordination and administration of the company Loss Prevention policies, programs, and practices within the Corporate Headquarters and Distribution Centers. It also includes responsibility for reduction of financial loss through training, loss prevention audits and theft prevention.
Shift hours: 8:00PM-4:00PM
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Responsible for enforcing Beall's Policies and Procedures, Code of Conduct, and all other training or communication distributed by the company.
- Conducts surveillance and internal investigations. Reports any and all incidents to the Loss Prevention Supervisor or Director.
- Maintain confidentiality concerning all conversations, printed matter, electronic data, phone messages and other Loss Prevention business.
- Accountable for all company property assigned for use on the job , which includes, but is not limited to, vehicles , computers, scanners , cellphone, radios, etc.
- Maintains shift logs and ensures all Loss Prevention paperwork has been properly and accurately completed.
- Maintains strict control of property access. Conducts fire, safety, and physical security inspections.
- Responds to incidents , accidents , and emergencies. Conducts shrink awareness to prevent internal theft.
- Monitors Closed Circuit Television System, alarm systems, and access control systems. Ensures accuracy of all Loss Prevention shift logs, reports, and other paperwork.
- Responsible for inbound/outbound trailer management and seal control. Must be able to work flexible work hours including weekends.
- Must be able to work at multiple operating locations. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have adequate vision, speech, hearing and physical ability to perform essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must have full hand and arm usage to operate equipment, such as CCTV cameras, computer, scanners, and writing instruments.
- Must be able to stand and sit for extended periods of time. Must be able to perform walking security patrols.
Position Requirements (minimum):
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be capable of reading and writing at a 12th grade level or above.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to accurately document and articulate incident report details and circumstances.
- Must demonstrate sound decision making and judgment and be able to remain calm in stressful or critical situations.
- Experience with CCTV Systems, Alarm Systems, and Access Control Systems. Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred.
- Must be able to work flexible work hours including weekends. Must maintain a Valid Florida Driver 's license.
- Must be fluent in English.
Job Type: Full-time
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point): 1 year
- CCTV, Alarm or Access Control Systems: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Bradenton, FL
Required license or certification:
- Florida Driver's License