carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is extremely cut-throat, which is for you to function prudently and it's not really a tricky action to take. carrierlist.co will give you chance to take action which means you can create the best conclusion in better technique to receive swift and superior effect. That way you'll get far better prospective client in addition to less hazardous are living later on. Green Oaks Senior Living is probably the organizations that one could have confidence in to offer your family suitable and also greater stay sometime soon. Becoming a member of the corporation could make an individual in a position to attain your own target simpler and make your current wish becoming reality.
To create the organization perspective as well as assignment happens true; Green Oaks Senior Living is actually available regarding completely new situation as Position as Maintenance Technician/Assistant Companies Green Oaks Senior Living in Libertyville, IL in January 2018 with Libertyville, IL originate from January 2018. Everybody who's considering stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should attend this specific Position as Maintenance Technician/Assistant Companies Green Oaks Senior Living in Libertyville, IL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Libertyville, IL. It's encouraged for many members to ready just about all necessary prerequisites because of this career recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing one to give appropriate options which the firm wants due to this place. If you think that you will be one that can easily fill your specs, you can look at to see more info about Position as Maintenance Technician/Assistant Companies Green Oaks Senior Living in Libertyville, IL in January 2018 January 2018 in Libertyville, IL below..
Maintenance Technician/AssistantCompany Green Oaks Senior Living
Location Libertyville, IL
Update 11 Day ago
FULL TIME MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Green Oaks Senior Living community is anticipated to open summer of 2017 and is part of Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. We are considered a leader and innovator in senior living. Ranked in the top five senior living companies for excellence by its peers, the privately held company owns and operates 33 senior living communities in 12 states from New York to Oregon. Spectrum currently employs a staff of more than 2,500 and oversees more than 3,900 apartments. Celebrating its 12th year of operations, the rapidly growing company has eight communities under construction and will manage 3,700 senior apartment homes by 2017. For more information, visit www.spectrumretirement.com.
JOB DESCRIPTION MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
PURPOSE Assists Director of Maintenance with repairing and maintaining equipment, physical structures, and plumbing and electrical systems by performing the following duties. Responsible for the general maintenance of the Community, including all common areas, resident apartments, grounds, equipment and mechanical systems and driving the community van. REPORTS TO Director of Maintenance
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES GENERAL
- Perform minor maintenance of all systems such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and mechanical and other general duties as required to safely and properly operate the Community.
- Perform a wide variety of building maintenance and mechanical work including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, interior and exterior painting, masonry, drywall repair, small appliance repair, minor equipment repair and troubleshooting; floor cover cleaning (shampooing, buffing, stripping waxing, etc.) as assigned by Director of Maintenance.
- Promptly respond to and on-going maintenance and repair issues throughout the community work order system.
- Assure light bulbs are replaced throughout the community as necessary.
- Help maintain and track information regarding maintenance of the building and grounds. The logs required may include, but are not limited to:
- Hot Water Temperature
- Emergency Generator Charge Checks o MSDS Sheets
- Fire Extinguisher Charge Checks
- Fire Drills
- Emergency call system tests.
- Maintain outside grounds of the community and snow removal as necessary. Check for litter daily.
- Assist Housekeeping department as needed to ensure that the community is kept clean and sanitized at all times
- Inspect and prepare all apartments for rent-ready status as per company policy before new residents move into the Community. Rent-ready apartments must include, but not limited to – needed carpet and vinyl replaced or cleaned; cabinets and woodwork finished properly; windows cleaned and replaced if seals are broken; leaky faucets or toilets repaired, or replaced if necessary; complete interior painting; appliance repair, if necessary; re-caulking, if necessary; repair and/or replace light fixtures and electrical cover plates; clean and repair A/C units; and install new window treatment, if necessary.
- Respond to the maintenance needs of the residents.
- Document legibly.
- Work with other team members to complete tasks as assigned.
- Participate in community and resident programs including, but not limed to, Safety Committee, Infection Control Committee and new resident orientation program.
- Safely and efficiently provide transportation for the residents when necessary. Transportation may be required for resident activities, appointments, events and emergencies.
- Maintain residents’ rights to the best of your ability.
- Participate in all required training, orientation, meetings and programs offer by employer.
- Present a professional demeanor that communicates to current and prospective residents the corporate philosophy of service, goodwill and genuine interest in the residents’ unique needs. Conduct yourself and your business at all time so as not to detract from or reflect adversely on the reputation of the Community. Handle all resident concerns and complaints with finesse and in a caring, polite and professional manner.
- Perform other duties that may be set by the corporation or specified by the Maintenance Supervisor. Complete all assigned duties that may change from time-to-time according to resident needs.
- Must be able to communicate and function in an interdisciplinary team.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, and move frequently during working hours.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. floor to waist, lift 10 lbs. waist to shoulder, lift and carry 40 lbs., and push/pull 40 lbs.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of residents.
TEAM MEMBER EXPECTATIONS
- Preserve and protect the privacy, confidentiality and security of all medical records, proprietary and other confidential information relating to Spectrum Retirement, its residents, Team Members, activities and affiliates, in accordance with all applicable laws (especially HIPAA) and Spectrum policy.
- Promote Spectrum in a positive manner and lead by example, modeling our core values in everyday behavior
- Understand how to approach and communicate with all residents including those who are cognitively impaired.
- Treat residents, family members and other team members with dignity and respect while responding to their needs.
- Maintain and sustain a safe community and workplace.
- Follow Spectrums’ Policies, Procedures, and Manuals.
- Accept other duties as assigned. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum requirement of high school diploma or equivalent.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. EXPERIENCE & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities and have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively with different levels of technical or professional personnel from outside contractors.
- Ability to relate well to residents and their families.
- Working knowledge of systems such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and mechanical.
- Use caution in performing duties and maintain safe working practices.
- Compassion for the elderly and sick.
Must be able to work alternating weekends and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Libertyville, IL
- High school or equivalent
- Maintenance Technician: 5 years