carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is extremely cut-throat, which is for you to function prudently and it's not really a tricky action to take. carrierlist.co will give you chance to take action which means you can create the best conclusion in better technique to receive swift and superior effect. That way you'll get far better prospective client in addition to less hazardous are living later on. Presbyterian Healthcare Services is probably the organizations that one could have confidence in to offer your family suitable and also greater stay sometime soon. Becoming a member of the corporation could make an individual in a position to attain your own target simpler and make your current wish becoming reality.
To create the organization perspective as well as assignment happens true; Presbyterian Healthcare Services is actually available regarding completely new situation as Position as CLINICAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST I - IP INFORMATICS EDUCATION Companies Presbyterian Healthcare Services in Albuquerque, NM in January 2018 with Albuquerque, NM originate from January 2018. Everybody who's considering stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should attend this specific Position as CLINICAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST I - IP INFORMATICS EDUCATION Companies Presbyterian Healthcare Services in Albuquerque, NM in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Albuquerque, NM. It's encouraged for many members to ready just about all necessary prerequisites because of this career recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing one to give appropriate options which the firm wants due to this place. If you think that you will be one that can easily fill your specs, you can look at to see more info about Position as CLINICAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST I - IP INFORMATICS EDUCATION Companies Presbyterian Healthcare Services in Albuquerque, NM in January 2018 January 2018 in Albuquerque, NM below..
CLINICAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST I - IP INFORMATICS EDUCATIONCompany Presbyterian Healthcare Services
Location Albuquerque, NM
Update 4 Day ago
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of eight hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state’s largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
Presbyterian’s story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more than 700,000 New Mexicans.
We are part of New Mexico’s history – and committed to its future. That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
Type of Opportunity: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Location: Rev Hugh Cooper Admin Center
Licensure: State of New Mexico or Compact State Nursing License or allied health discipline license required.
Degree from accredited academic nursing or allied health program
Level I - BSN or Bachelors degree in health-related field with expectation of MSN / Masters degree in health-related field completion within 3 years of hire
Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in clinical nursing or allied health discipline
* BLS *
Additional Requirements based upon area of service for Service Line-specific CES positions
*Progressive and Critical Care Units: ACLS
*Emergency Departments: ACLS, PALS
*Pediatrics / PICU: PALS
*Newborn Nursery / Mother-Baby Care / NICU: NRP
*Family Birthing Center: NRP and Fetal Monitoring; permanent charge requires ACLS in addition to others
*Operating Room / PACU: ACLS, PALS
*Oncology Chemotherapy certification
Competencies and skills:
* Clinical Practitioner: Acts as a role model for high standards of practice, coaches to resolve practice issues or foster professional growth, and implements evidence-based practice changes to improve patient outcomes or enhance staff knowledge and skills.
* Consultant / Collaborator: Engages intra- and interprofessional groups in practice or process/workflow-related problem-solving through data analysis, development of an action plan, consensus and commitment building, and incorporation and evaluation of changes.
* Educator: Provides educational activities based on learning needs assessments, utilizing the right instructional design, training delivery, learning technology, and evaluation methodology to provide learning opportunities with high impact.
* Performance Evaluator: Applies a systematic process for analyzing human performance or practice gaps and develops and implements a plan to effectively close the gaps.
* Researcher: Incorporates a problem-solving approach to produce better patient and/or educational outcomes that incorporates the best evidence, is cost effective, acknowledges patient / learner knowledge, and results in more individualized, streamlined, effective and dynamic nursing care and/or education.
* SKILL-Ability to effectively interact with customers to understand their needs and explain data
* SKILL-Microsoft Office
* SKILL-Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in person and via telephone with members, employer groups, brokers, physicians, and physician office staff using strong dialogue and customer service competencies.
* SKILL-Written communication
Serves as educator, consultant, researcher, instructional and evaluation designer, clinical practice expert, and interprofessional collaborator supporting the clinical development needs of staff throughout the PHS enterprise
*Supports the educational components of the organizations clinical initiatives and practices
Benefits are effective day-one (for .45 FTE and above) and include:
- Competitive salaries
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Free wellness programs
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Retirement plans, including matching employer contributions
- Continuing education and career development opportunities
- Life insurance and short/long term disability programs
New Mexico’s unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in Albuquerque’s International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos’ nuclear scientists, Roswell’s visitors from outer space, and
Santa Fe’s artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places and experiences that make this state great.
Cities in New Mexico are continually ranked among the nation’s best places to work and live by Forbes magazine, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, and other corporate and government relocation managers like Worldwide ERC.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore, and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it’s all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.