carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. carrierlist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. Twitter is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; Twitter is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as Executive Assistant / Administrative Assistant Companies Twitter in San Francisco, CA 94103 in January 2018 with San Francisco, CA 94103 begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as Executive Assistant / Administrative Assistant Companies Twitter in San Francisco, CA 94103 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within San Francisco, CA 94103. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as Executive Assistant / Administrative Assistant Companies Twitter in San Francisco, CA 94103 in January 2018 January 2018 in San Francisco, CA 94103 below..
Executive Assistant / Administrative AssistantCompany Twitter
Location San Francisco, CA 94103
Update 5 Day ago
Twitter…the best place you have ever worked. Ever. As a company, we strive to make a difference in the world, do the best work, and have fun while doing it. If that sounds like your kind of company, keep reading.
The Administrative Assistant / Executive Assistant will support the VP of User Services and three senior product leaders. It is important that this person can juggle diverse responsibilities with aplomb and humor. For the right candidate, this role should provide an exciting glimpse into the true heart of our product.
- Anticipate needs and provide high-level, tailored administrative support to the VP, User Services and 3 senior Product Managers within the consumer engineering and product group.
- Flawless execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Manage schedules in such a way that the executive is able to complete their obligations in an organized, efficient way.
- Facilitate meetings by structuring agendas, taking notes, and organizing work streams.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, staff meetings, all hands meetings, off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Coordinate international and domestic travel.
- Submit accurate expense reports in a timely manner.
- Serve as a liaison between the San Francisco and distributed office teams.
- Take ownership of your organization’s people and business priorities/needs across multiple offices around the globe.
- Juggle an array of projects and events in support of the org and organization as a whole.
- Partner closely with the executive assistants within your organization and admins across the company to plan and execute meetings and events.
- You have excellent calendar management skills, including coordination of complex internal and external executive meetings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interest and experience identifying and implementing processes and procedures to improve work efficiency and productivity.
- Capacity to handle tight deadlines and last-minute changes, and adapt quickly while remaining flexible.
- Ability to problem-solve independently is a must.
- Strong knowledge of Google Apps.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Proven ability to maintain high level of confidentiality, professionalism, discretion and judgement
- Ability to demonstrate a positive, team player demeanor, and a passion and interest in Twitter.
- BA or BS degree with a strong academic background preferred
- Minimum of 2 years full-time relevant work experience
- Experience as an assistant working directly for executive management preferred
“San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.”