carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is very cut-throat, which is why should you operate sensibly and it is not really a hard action to take. carrierlist.co offers you opportunity to undertake it so that you would be able to create the right selection within better technique to obtain swift along with much better outcome. Like that you'll get far better prospect and safer reside in the future. NTT DATA Services is among the companies you can believe in to present your self ideal and also far better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this provider will make a person capable of accomplish your current target much easier along with help to make your desire come true.
To help to make the corporation perspective and vision comes genuine; NTT DATA Services is wide open with regard to fresh placement since Position as Clinical Helpdesk Support Analyst Companies NTT DATA Services in Plano, TX in January 2018 with Plano, TX begin from January 2018. Every person who's considering filling this specific empty, you should take part in that Position as Clinical Helpdesk Support Analyst Companies NTT DATA Services in Plano, TX in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Plano, TX. It really is advised for all those players to prepare most needed prerequisites for this career recruitment treatment, since the practice will be needing that you allow appropriate specs that the firm would like because of this placement. If you feel that you will be this can certainly fill the actual options, you can attempt to see more information about Position as Clinical Helpdesk Support Analyst Companies NTT DATA Services in Plano, TX in January 2018 January 2018 in Plano, TX below..
Clinical Helpdesk Support AnalystCompany NTT DATA Services
Location Plano, TX
Update 9 Day ago
NTT DATA Services is committed to improving patient outcomes by creating efficiencies across the healthcare ecosystem. A recognized leader in the healthcare space, the company delivers targeted segment solutions including patient engagement, predictive analytics, healthcare cloud hosting, integration and interoperability, clinical and claims application implementation, revenue cycle management and policy administration, in addition to core managed infrastructure, application and business process services. Clients include more than 1,800 hospitals, 2,200 long-term care facilities, 225 acute care facilities, 43,000 clinicians, 1,000 physician practices and 50 insurance providers in support of 65 million policy holders.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Clinical Helpdesk Support Analyst to join our team in Plano, TX. You will work with a fast-paced global leader in IT and have the ability to learn from the best and brightest in the industry. We are only considering local applicants at this time. All candidates will have to be shift flexible. Nights and weekend work will be required.
- Responds to incidents regarding the clinical aspects of various clinical applications such as Epic, Cerner, McKesson and Meditech
- Incidents may include, but are not limited to, workflow issues, application errors, user access, and functionality
- Will receive, analyze, and process the EMR requests submitted via e-mail, Web, and voice mails; examples include master files and category list modifications, smart lists, text, note support, etc.
- Tracking and documenting the appropriate comments, and close or escalate the incident tickets and related issues in a timely manner
- Responsible for driving resolution of incidents on a 24/7 help desk
- 4 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience / High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years customer service support
- 1+ years of experience in one or more of the following EMR applications: Epic, Cerner, McKesson and Meditech
- 1+ years clinical care delivery experience
- Demonstrates a service philosophy in all interactions with clinicians and colleagues
- Strong verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills
- Type 35 wpm with a high level of accuracy
- Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred
- Previous team leadership experience
- Experience in EMR system integration with other clinical systems
- Certifications in one or more of the above mentioned EMR applications
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (together with its subsidiaries, the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.