carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. carrierlist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. Fairmont Pittsburgh is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, Fairmont Pittsburgh will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as Massage Therapist Companies Fairmont Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, PA in January 2018 in Pittsburgh, PA begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Massage Therapist Companies Fairmont Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, PA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Pittsburgh, PA. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as Massage Therapist Companies Fairmont Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, PA in January 2018 January 2018 in Pittsburgh, PA below..
Massage TherapistCompany Fairmont Pittsburgh
Location Pittsburgh, PA
Update 8 Day ago
Primary Location : United States-Pittsburgh-Fairmont Pittsburgh
Employee Status : Regular
Fairmont Pittsburgh’s Health Club and Spa is currently seeking a knowledgeable and motivated Massage Therapist to join our energetic team. The candidate is required to have a proven background and is eager to make his/her mark in the Health Club and Spa. The Independent Contractor will be responsible for providing massages to guests and members, while demonstrating professionalism and courteous interactions and upholding safety and cleanliness standards.
Hotel Overview: Fairmont Pittsburgh, a 4 diamond LEED certified luxury hotel, is located at the heart of Pittsburgh’s business, cultural and retail hub. Fairmont Pittsburgh offers superb and distinctive guest services and accommodations in a luxury setting.
• Provide warm, sincere and engaging service that ensures Guests feel valued.
• Treat each and every Guest as a unique individual.
• Anticipate Guests’ needs with thoughtful and personal touches.
• Resolve Guest problems and never say “no” without offering an alternative.
• Be an ambassador for the Brand, Hotel, Community and Colleagues.
• Be guided by Fairmont core values; respect, integrity, teamwork and empowerment.
• Assist guests and members with equipment orientation, facility tour and following department protocol.
• Provide massages to guests and members.
• Answer all questions related to services performed and products used.
• Serve as a catalyst to promote all services in the entire health club.
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
• Perform massage while maintaining the clients comfort at all times.
• Perform 30, 45, 60, 90 and 120 minute massages as required.
• Ensure individualized guest service through acknowledging and responding to their needs and expectation.
• Maintain a clean, hygienic and neat work environment at all times, ensuring all equipment is in safe working order.
• Actively participate in other areas of the Spa Operation, such as product knowledge and retail sales.
• Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way.
• Follow departmental policies and procedures.
• Follow all safety and sanitation policies
• Other duties as assigned
• Licensed Massage Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania.
• Certification from an accredited school of Massage required.
• All professional licenses are to be current
• Currently certified in First Aid and CPR is an asset.
• Excel, WordPerfect 5.1 are an asset.
• Must be able to work nights, weekends and shift work.
• Previous experience as a Massage Therapist preferred.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
• Highly responsible & reliable.
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
• Constant standing and walking throughout shifts. May occasionally exert up to 10 pounds lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects
• Exerting up to 30 pounds of force occasionally, and /or up to 25 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects
Visa Requirements: Must have proof of valid U.S. work authorization.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. Our Sustainability Partnership program represents our ever-expanding commitment to being a responsible business and to following the principles of sustainability across our operations, the world over. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Job Level : Colleague
Schedule : Full-time
Shift : Rotating / Shift Work
Travel : No
Closing Date : 26.Jan.2018, 11:59:00 PM
Job Number: PGH00810