carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is quite aggressive, that's why should you work properly which is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with possiblity to do it therefore you would be able to make the best choice in far better strategy to obtain rapid as well as much better result. Because of this you'll get far better possibility and better reside down the road. Buffalo Museum of Science is amongst the corporations that you could confidence to present you and your family appropriate as well as greater are living in the foreseeable future. Joining this provider will always make a person competent to accomplish your own target easier and help make your current aspiration become a reality.
To produce the business eye-sight in addition to quest arrives genuine; Buffalo Museum of Science is actually open pertaining to completely new location as Position as Digital Marketing Coordinator Companies Buffalo Museum of Science in Buffalo, NY 14211 in January 2018 within Buffalo, NY 14211 begin as January 2018. Everybody who's keen on filling this empty, remember to engage in that Position as Digital Marketing Coordinator Companies Buffalo Museum of Science in Buffalo, NY 14211 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Buffalo, NY 14211. It truly is suggested for many participants to prepare just about all important needs just for this job recruitment treatment, because procedure need someone to allow suited spec the firm would like for this situation. If you are that you'll be one that could populate the particular specs, you can look at to read more info about Position as Digital Marketing Coordinator Companies Buffalo Museum of Science in Buffalo, NY 14211 in January 2018 January 2018 in Buffalo, NY 14211 below..
Digital Marketing CoordinatorCompany Buffalo Museum of Science
Location Buffalo, NY 14211
Update 4 Day ago
Overview : At the Buffalo Museum of Science, we take pride in providing an environment that inspires curiosity, self-directed learning, and fun for our guests of all ages. All staff is recruited, trained, directed and developed with this in mind. We believe that science is fun and that everyone can be a scientist when they make observations and ask questions. Research shows that when you mix GREAT SERVICE with GREAT PEOPLE, the result is LASTING MEMORIES for our guests.
Summary of Position: The Digital Marketing Coordinator has accountability for supporting the marketing and public relations efforts of the Buffalo Museum of Science (BMS) and Tifft Nature Preserve (Tifft), including social media management, website content oversight and management/implementation of other various digital marketing initiatives. She/he will work closely with the Director of Marketing & Public Relations, the External Relations department, and Buffalo Society of Natural Sciences (BSNS) Staff, and will report to the Director of Marketing and Public Relations.
- Maintain the BMS and Tifft social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) to ensure posts and activity align with social strategy and assist in maintaining the consistency of brand messaging and voice across all platforms
- Curate and develop social content that drives engagement (collaborating with design team as needed), as well as maintain and update social media content calendars
- Monitor broader social media trends and proactively offer social-first campaigns and ideas to elevate BMS and Tifft
- Manage paid social activity across Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter in collaboration with Director Marketing & Public Relations
- Manage Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Ensure the BMS and Tifft websites show current and accurate information, proactively obtaining information and event details from across the organization
- Update website content for search optimization as needed
- Monitor key metrics (social, web traffic, etc.) to make data-informed decisions
- Assemble and review content of bi-monthly newsletter
- Lead, initiate and monitor marketing surveys on behalf of BMS and Tifft
- Alongside the Director of Marketing & Public Relations, be accountable to meet pre-determined marketing department goals
- Assist the Director of Marketing & Public Relations with all marketing / communication-related work as needed
Experience, Skills and Personal Qualities Required:
- Minimum 1-3 years of professional and/or related experience in marketing, social media or communications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Fundamental understanding of the web and social media
- Experience and proficiency in creating content for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- High attention to detail; excellent grammar and communication skills
- Able to understand data, trends, and reports to make informed decisions
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic personality with a commitment to personal and organizational success
- Strong time management skills and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills
- Comfort working on both individual and group projects
- Exemplary critical thinking decision-making skills
- Ability to work weekends/evenings as required by the needs of the Society
- Team player with sense of curiosity and a belief in the potential of knowledge and understanding of science to improve quality of life
- Knowledge of Adobe Design Suite and social media monitoring services is a plus.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, a degree in marketing, communications or advertising preferred
- Working at a computer for extended periods of time
- Listening and speaking on the phone frequently
- Walking often within the Museum
The Museum’s culture is one of collaboration, collegiality, and teamwork. Candidates must enjoy working with people and have a desire to produce products and experiences of the highest quality. This job description is not intended to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, qualifications and work conditions. There will be times when the duties of this position will be modified in order to provide the best possible experience for our guests.
Please send cover letter, resume and names of three references
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year