carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competing, that's why you need to do the job properly in fact it is not really a hard course of action. carrierlist.co will give you chance to undertake it so that you could help to make the right selection with much better strategy to acquire rapid as well as greater effect. This way you'll get better probability and also more secure reside down the road. Paragon Systems, Inc. is one of the corporations you can confidence to give family and friends ideal along with better live sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make an individual capable of accomplish the goal less difficult along with help to make the desire come true.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision as well as quest happens accurate; Paragon Systems, Inc. will be available with regard to new position while Position as FED Security Officer (Armed) Companies Paragon Systems, Inc. in Casper, WY in January 2018 within Casper, WY originate from January 2018. Everyone who's thinking about answering this specific empty, you should take part in this kind of Position as FED Security Officer (Armed) Companies Paragon Systems, Inc. in Casper, WY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Casper, WY. It truly is advised for many members to arrange all needed needs with this career recruitment process, because practice requires that you allow suitable specification that the company desires just for this situation. If you think you are the one that could fill up the options, you can attempt to learn more information about Position as FED Security Officer (Armed) Companies Paragon Systems, Inc. in Casper, WY in January 2018 January 2018 in Casper, WY below..
FED Security Officer (Armed)Company Paragon Systems, Inc.
Location Casper, WY
Update 8 Day ago
Paragon Systems Inc. is a Federal Contractor that employs over 7,000 security specialists at more than 600 federal facilities throughout the United States. Paragon Systems has been dedicated to providing high quality services with one mission in mind: Support and Protect the United States of America!
We want you to join us, so apply online today! www.parasysjobs.com
Under the supervision of the Program Manger working with Homeland Security Federal Protective Service you will be responsible for protection of federally owned/leased facilities. Will observe and report activities and incidents at assigned locations, providing for the security and safety of client property, visitors, and personnel. Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises; control access to client site and facility through the admittance process; responsive in all situations; monitors entrances and exits and acts to prevent unapproved or unlawful entry; patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle, checks for unsafe conditions such as hazards, unlocked doors, and security violations; protects evidence or scenes of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations; prepares logs or reports as requested. May be exposed to stressful situations. Training certification classes will be provided.
- Minimum of a GED/High School Diploma (for reading, comprehension, and basic math skills).
- Three years of ARMED security experience within the last 5 years, completion of a Police Officer’s Standard Training (POST), and/or three years Military recent experience on Active duty or Reserve or National Guard in Intelligence, Infantry, Military Police or related training.
- Ability to use computers and Microsoft office (Excel, Word, etc.), monitor security cameras, and send and receive email using MS Outlook.
- Must be a US Citizen with valid Social Security Card; birth certificate; 21 years of age; fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English due to nature of the position
- Ability to follow established procedures and policies. Post orders to include enforcement of client/company rules, policies, and/or regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail, good verbal and written communications, including legible report writing.
- Ability to provide quality Customer Service.
- Ability to analyze and produce course of action reporting and escalate issues to management in typical and crisis situations.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a small group to resolve urgent issues, process orientated with high attention to detail, and triage a problem quickly providing precise/clear information while working under minimum supervision.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position which may include long periods of sitting, walking, standing, climbing stairs, or driving with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to see, hear, and smell in order to respond to alarms and detect emergency situations.
- Reliable and have a strong work ethic.
- Reliable transportation and current Driver’s License
- Must able to obtain or possess any applicable security guard or weapons permit necessary
- Must be able to pass a background check covering the last 10 years and pass a drug screening due to the nature of the position.
- Must be able to pass a physical agility test if applicable; complete required training and pass examination.
- Guard/clearance card, gun/OC/Baton permit, CPR, First Aid a plus.
Schedule will be discussed at the interview. Must be able to work weekends and overtime as required.
BENEFIT: Our benefit include Health Insurance (medical, dental and vision available), 401(k), Vacation, Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Honorably discharged veterans, widow/widowers, or spouses of honorably discharged veterans who have service connected permanent and total disability are encouraged to apply (. Equal Opportunity Employer and subject to the affirmative action and non-discrimination requirements of Executive order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, 38 USC Section 4212 as amended. Implementation of 41 CFR 60-1.4, 41 CFR 60-250.5, 300.5, and 741.5. Equal Opportunity Employer and follows all AA/ADAAA guidelines.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor * Priority referrals for protected veterans*
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
VA License Number: 11-4665
Refer This Job