carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. Metrocare Services is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; Metrocare Services can be open intended for fresh location while Position as Medical Support Assistant Companies Metrocare Services in Dallas, TX in January 2018 throughout Dallas, TX start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as Medical Support Assistant Companies Metrocare Services in Dallas, TX in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Dallas, TX. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as Medical Support Assistant Companies Metrocare Services in Dallas, TX in January 2018 January 2018 in Dallas, TX below..
Medical Support AssistantCompany Metrocare Services
Location Dallas, TX
Update 9 Day ago
Metrocare is the largest provider of mental health services in Dallas County, serving more than 52,000 adults and children annually. For more than fifty (50) years, Metrocare has provided an array of services available to people with mental and developmental disabilities. In addition to behavioral health services, Metrocare provides primary care centers for adults and children, accessible pharmacies, housing and supportive social services. Through the Altshuler Center for Education & Research and our software initiative, XenatiX, we are advancing mental health beyond Dallas County.
The Medical Support Assistant performs routine, delegated clinical and administrative duties within the supervising medical staff member’s scope of practice consistent with the medical assistant’s education, training and experience. The Medical Support Assistant will serve in an integrated behavioral health and primary care clinic which serves either adults or child and adolescents with diagnoses of severe and persistent mental illness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Other duties may be assigned.)
Provides supervising physician or Nurse practitioner extender services, including, coordination of lab results, obtaining authorizations for ordered medications, and coordinating referrals for specialty care.
- Obtain, evaluate, and record patient history and vital signs in patient’s chart.
- Prepare and maintain examination/treatment rooms and work areas, including cleaning and sterilizing instruments, and inventory of medical supplies and materials.
- Administers medications as delegated by supervising physician or Nurse practitioner.
- Performs venipuncture as delegated by supervising physician or Nurse practitioner.
- Provides patient teaching to individuals and to groups regarding primary/mental health, medication, and other health-oriented or supportive topics as delegated by supervising physician or Nurse practitioner.
- Coordinates consumer care with PCP, pharmacy, and/or other healthcare providers as needed.
- Documents care provided accurately, appropriately, legibly and in a timely fashion.
- Participates in QI activities, i.e., reviewing documentation, consumer care and departmental/Center policies.
- Attends staff meetings regularly as required.
The competencies listed here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Analytical skills, organization, professional acumen, business ethics, thorough understanding of continuous improvement processes, problem solving, respect for confidentiality, excellent communication and presentation skills.
Qualifications: EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school/GED with 2 or more years experience in medical practice or MH/MR (preferred). Graduate of a formal program in medical assisting accredited by either the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES). Transcript should document training in phlebotomy and performance of electrocardiograms.
Certification through The American Association of Medical Assistants or registration through the American Medical Technologists is strongly encouraged and preferred.
Able to identify consumer's needs and problems.
Demonstrate ability to carry out medical orders as directed after clearly considering implications of appropriateness for the consumer, relationship to current therapy under way and integration with nursing standards.
Serve as the communication liaison between patient and physician. Capable of documenting patient communication and clinical treatment accurately and appropriately.
Articulate and demonstrate professional image daily to consumers, other professionals and the public as evidenced by level of practice.
Working knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures.
Intermediate level on typing, e-mail, MS Excel, and word processing programs.
Ability to utilize Internet for resources.
Must have electronic health record (EHR) experience.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, TRAINING, REGISTRATIONS:
Metrocare couldn’t have a great employee-first culture without great benefits. That’s why we offer a competitive salary, exceptional training and an outstanding benefits package:
- Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan, including employer matching
- Health Savings Account, including employer matching
- Professional Development Allowance
- Bilingual Stipend – up to 6% of the base salary
- Many other benefits
Tobacco Free Facilities - Metrocare is committed to promoting the health, well-being and safety of Metrocare team members, guests, and individuals and families we serves while on the facility campuses. Therefore, Metrocare facilities and grounds are tobacco-free.
No calls from staffing agencies or independent recruiter