carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you work sensibly which is an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you probability to get it done so you would be able to make the suitable conclusion in greater technique to get quick as well as much better effect. That way you will get much better potential customer along with more secure live down the road. IDEO is just about the corporations that one could confidence to present you and your family suited along with greater reside later on. Joining the corporation will make a person able to get to your own purpose much easier and produce ones dream become a.
To help to make the corporation vision along with vision comes true; IDEO is usually wide open intended for brand new situation while Position as Culinary Intern Companies IDEO in San Francisco, CA in January 2018 inside San Francisco, CA begin with January 2018. Everyone who's interested in stuffing that empty, make sure you participate in this specific Position as Culinary Intern Companies IDEO in San Francisco, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside San Francisco, CA. It truly is recommended for everyone contributors to prepare most needed needs just for this career recruitment course of action, for the reason that method need that you offer suitable standards which the business wishes just for this situation. If you're that you're this could fill this standards, you can test you just read more info about Position as Culinary Intern Companies IDEO in San Francisco, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in San Francisco, CA below..
Culinary InternCompany IDEO
Location San Francisco, CA
Update 10 Day ago
IDEO helps companies innovate. We design products, services, environments, and digital experiences for organizations seeking new ways to provide value to their customers. IDEO creates visible and tangible strategies for innovation and executes all aspects of design and development, from conception through production.
The IDEO Food Studio is looking for a passionate and highly creative culinary intern to inspire our teams and bring a unique culinary point of view to our design and innovation projects.
Why is this important to IDEO?
Our Food Studio team is always seeking the newest edges of innovation for food and beverage. We are looking for that magical combination of culinary depth and training with an innovative and creative spirit that results in fresh thinking and tangible, edible expressions of design.
What are we looking for?
- The basics:
- Strong foundation in basic cooking techniques and respect for time-tested methods and traditions
- Clean and efficient cook in the kitchen. Equally comfortable working in a professional kitchen as home kitchen with not every tool at your disposal. Able to quickly and effectively complete kitchen tasks under the guide of a lead chef. Ability to anticipate and solve for issues on your own is a plus.
- Knowledge and on-going curiosity of food trends, including restaurants, trending flavors & food forms, packaged foods, consumer behaviors, home-cooking/DIY, etc.
- Current or just graduated culinary student from an accredited culinary school
- Innovation-minded individual that is able to work in a sometimes ambiguous environment and bring tangibility and clarity to initial ideas
- Hands-on maker of food and beverage ideas and concepts: from inspiring restaurant- style dishes to packaged goods and products
- A vision and the culinary creativity to create memorable and highly sensorial food experiences
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work in non-traditional settings including our prototyping kitchen and micro-kitchens.
- An individual with passion for food and a curiosity for new techniques, ingredients and tools
- Strong interest to stretch beyond their expertise and learn and participate in IDEO’s design thinking process for food
- Interest in working with a range of clients from Fortune 500 companies to emerging start-ups
- Team player but also able to work as an individual contributor and self-starter
What gets us excited?
- Experience in cutting edge techniques, novel ingredients and food experiences (i.e. molecular gastronomy, alternative proteins, 3-D food printing)
- A good network in the creative food community (i.e. culinary, start-up, food industry).
- An articulate storyteller than can share the intention and design cues of the food experience he or she creates
- An empathy and curiosity for how great brands, businesses and organizations create innovation and design for food and beverage.
Once you are here you will:
- Join a dynamic team of designers whose work is a key differentiator for IDEO in the design consulting world and game-changing in the food and beverage world
- Work on projects within a multi-disciplinary team often made up of designers, engineers, brand and business strategists, etc.
- Be responsible for bringing culinary creativity and create tangible, edible experiences to projects, client meetings and events
- Build upon team insights and learnings and collaborate with teammates to create innovative products, services, spaces, interactions and experiences
- Inspire the Food Studio and build our culinary culture
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and/or portfolio for consideration.