carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. University of South Florida is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; University of South Florida will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Small Business Intern Position Companies University of South Florida in Tampa, FL in January 2018 throughout Tampa, FL start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Small Business Intern Position Companies University of South Florida in Tampa, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Tampa, FL. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Small Business Intern Position Companies University of South Florida in Tampa, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Tampa, FL below..
Small Business Intern PositionCompany University of South Florida
Location Tampa, FL
Update 7 Day ago
Department Name/Number: Small Business Development Center / 0-1401-024
College/Division: Muma College of Business
Salary Plan: Temporary
Hiring Rate: $10 / hour
Business consultants research, provide advice and recommendations for proper business starts and improvements. Consultants share information about known best practices in business starts, management, budgeting, accounting, financing or marketing. Consultants clearly communicate their suggestions and research findings verbally, and at times in written form.
Position is located in downtown Tampa, Florida.
The following list provides examples of the most typical duties for positions in the job class. Individual positions may not include all of the examples listed, nor does the list include all of the work that may be assigned to positions in this job class.
• Provide one-on-one confidential consulting to current and potential small business owners
• Develop research resources for use by consultants and staff.
• Keep all client confidential information protected.
• Fulfill administrative functions related to the duties of the position, including tracking of client progress
• This position may require travel through the county, state, and U.S.
• Must have valid Florida Driver License.
• Must have own transportation.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· Regularly required to talk and hear
· Regularly required to walk and stand for four hours at a time
· Regularly required to lift and carry up to approximately 40 pounds
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, iPads, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, smart boards, white boards, and cameras.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education & Experience):
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field, with at least one year of directly related experience. All incumbents must be designated as Certified Business Analysts with the Florida Small Business Development Center Network (FSBDCN) within six months of employment.
The selected candidate will possess the following:
• One year of experience performing or advising businesses on management, marketing and/or finance.
• Experience owning, operating or managing a small business.
• Proficiency in analytical market research.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Experience in researching and analyzing clients' business and possible financial needs.
• Experience in facilitating SWOT analysis, and market segmentation analysis.
• Proficiency at writing and facilitating the development of business and marketing plans.
• Ability to communicate and coordinate with a wide variety of people and organizations.
• Master’s Degree, or degree seeking, in Business Administration, Marketing, Management, Finance, or Entrepreneurship.
• Profit Mastery certification or Sales and Marketing Executives International (SMEI) certifications (CME or CSE).
• Experience teaching Marketing, Financing, and/or Financial Intelligence seminars.
• One year of experience owning, operating or managing a small business.
• Experience operating personal computers with proficiency in MS Office Suite software.
• Experience operating video-conferencing equipment and software, such as Go To Meeting, Skype, or WebEx.
• Possess knowledge of the Center EX database system.
Information for Applicants
This position is subject to a Level 1 criminal background check.
Job Opening Number : 14566
Posting Date : 09/29/17
Posting End Date : 10/29/17
Upon hire, three copies of the official transcripts, sent directly from the university granting the highest degree earned, will be required.
Note: Position is located at the Small Business Development Center, Port of Tampa, downtown Tampa office.
How To Apply
Click on the Apply Now button. When applying to an opening you will have the opportunity to upload a cover letter and resume.
Apply online by completing the required information and attaching your cover letter and resume. Please include your experience as it relates to the qualifications stated above. YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME, PLUS ANY OTHER REQUESTED MATERIAL, MUST BE IN ONE ATTACHMENT. Only online applications are accepted for this position.
Click here for additional tutorial information.
Equal Employment Opportunity
USF is an equal opportunity, equal access academic institution that embraces diversity in the workplace.
Campus map and location overview: USF - Tampa Campus
The University of South Florida System is a high-impact, global research system dedicated to student success. The USF System includes three institutions: USF; USF St. Petersburg; and USF Sarasota-Manatee. The institutions are separately accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. All institutions have distinct missions and their own detailed strategic plans. Serving over 48,000 students, the USF System has an annual budget of $1.6 billion and an annual economic impact of $4.4 billion. USF is a member of the American Athletic Conference.
Working at USF
With more than 16,000 employees in the USF System, the University of South Florida is one of the largest employers in the Tampa Bay region. At USF you will find opportunities to excel in a rich academic environment that fosters the development and advancement of our employees. We believe in creating a talented, engaged and driven workforce through on-going development and career opportunities. We also offer a first class benefit package that includes medical, dental and life insurance plans, retirement plan options, tuition program and generous leave programs and more.
To learn more about working at USF please visit: Work Here. Learn Here. Grow Here.