carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. Duke University and Duke University Health System is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; Duke University and Duke University Health System is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as EXERCISE SPECIALIST Companies Duke University and Duke University Health System in Durham, NC in January 2018 in Durham, NC begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as EXERCISE SPECIALIST Companies Duke University and Duke University Health System in Durham, NC in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Durham, NC. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as EXERCISE SPECIALIST Companies Duke University and Duke University Health System in Durham, NC in January 2018 January 2018 in Durham, NC below..
EXERCISE SPECIALISTCompany Duke University and Duke University Health System
Location Durham, NC
Update 5 Day ago
Participate in screening individuals' medical histories and current health status to identify major health risk factors; administer fitness testing procedures and counsel individuals regarding test results and use of exercise equipment; assist with fitness-related educational programs; Perform a wide variety tests; Assist with planning and implementing individual and group fitness programs.
- Participate in screening individuals' medical histories and current Health status to identify major health risk factors; administer fitness testing procedures and counsel individuals regarding test results and us of exercise equipment, assist with fitness-related educational programs.
- Population usually low risk, even though risk factors exist. Entry level work with medical programs, scripts must be co-signed by level 3 Exercise Specialist, Exercise Physiologist or supervisor.
- Plan, coordinate and implement the development of exercise and related programs for a variety of special populations and clinical programs.
- Perform a wide variety of fitness assessments and/or non-invasive cardiopulmonary tests according to work site.
- Responsible for developing safe exercise prescriptions, goal setting and exercise progression for low, medium and high-risk patients.
- Able to teach variety of land and water based group exercise for low, medium and high risk clients as required by work site.
- Requires co-sign / oversight by Level 3 Exercise Specialist, Exercise Physiologist or supervisor.
- Responsible for all exercise requirements indicated in cardiac rehab state license, AACVPR national and ACSM guidelines as applicable to work site.
- Able to teach most/all offered land and water based group exercise for low, medium and high risk clients as required by work site.
- Recognizes symptom changes & signs of problems.
- Knows appropriate medical response / processes.
- Initiates first responder care.
- Active in program certification process and regulatory agency review as applicable to work site.
- Understands care management and interacts as patient advocate for appropriate referrals (non-physician) to other professionals or community services as indicated.
- Function as a Team Leader and performs charge responsibilities
- All exercise scripts have to be co-signed by higher-level ES
- Lower risk responsibilities.
- Significant on the job training takes place at this level.
- Higher level of function and autonomy, but still needs oversight.
- May have some "charge duty" responsibilities, but not full supervisory responsibility.
- Functions independently in all diagnostic / clinical tasks.
- Higher-level function regarding program oversight.
- No co-signatures required (unless future national policy requires EP signature.)
- Maximum level attained without master's degree or RCEP credential.
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Essential Physical Job Functions: Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department. Education
Bachelor's degree in exercise science or related field required. Experience
Level I: No previous experience required. Level II: Minimum 1-year applicable experience. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted. Level III: Minimum 2 yrs. applicable experience. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted. Degrees, Licensures, Certifications
Level I: BLS certification Level II: BLS; ACSM certification (must attain certification within 1 year of hire) Level III: BLS (ACLS preferred), ACSM Clinical Certification as Exercise Specialist required