carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is extremely competing, which is why you ought to operate wisely and it's not just a tricky activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done therefore you could create the correct determination within much better technique to find quick and much better consequence. Doing this you will definately get much better prospect as well as less hazardous dwell in the foreseeable future. Holy Cross Hospital of Florida is probably the firms that you can rely on to supply family and friends appropriate as well as much better reside sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make you competent to achieve the aim much easier and help to make your aspiration be realized.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to quest occurs accurate; Holy Cross Hospital of Florida will be wide open intended for fresh place because Position as Medical Office Assistant Broward Office Companies Holy Cross Hospital of Florida in Fort Lauderdale, FL in January 2018 within Fort Lauderdale, FL begin with January 2018. All people who's thinking about filling up this empty, you should engage in that Position as Medical Office Assistant Broward Office Companies Holy Cross Hospital of Florida in Fort Lauderdale, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Fort Lauderdale, FL. It can be well-advised for many individuals to get ready many required demands just for this work recruitment course of action, because the method will be needing that you supply acceptable specification how the firm needs due to this position. If you think that you're this may load the actual spec, you can try to see further information about Position as Medical Office Assistant Broward Office Companies Holy Cross Hospital of Florida in Fort Lauderdale, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Fort Lauderdale, FL below..
Medical Office Assistant Broward OfficeCompany Holy Cross Hospital of Florida
Location Fort Lauderdale, FL
Update 8 Day ago
A member of Trinity Health, Holy Cross Hospital is a full-service, non-profit, Catholic, teaching hospital operating in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy.
This is a FT position on day shift with benefits. This position is physically located at the Broward office.
Job Description Details:
- Registers/inputs patient demographics, Schedules/reschedules appointments as required, via PM (Practice Management) Scheduling System.
- Interviews patients/guarantors; Ensures smooth patient flow throughout the day. Answers phone calls in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner.
- Demonstrates reliability in accepting and fulfilling various roles in the overall staffing plan.
- Renders consistent professional care to all patients.
- Assists physician/conducts treatments/procedures.
- Maintains all equipment in proper working and observes safe and accurate use of all medical devices.
- Administers injections as requested by Physician.
- Performs Waived Laboratory / Moderate Complexity tests following guidelines established CLIA.
* Grade of 80% or higher on Basic Medical Assistant test required
* Minimum of 1 year experience in medical office setting preferred
* Knowledge of CPT and ICD9 codes and health care insurance preferred
* Ability to calm patients by being supportive is necessary
* Good interpersonal skills for effective communication are necessary
* High school diploma or equivalent is required
* Graduate of an accredited medical assistant program required
* National Registered or Certified Medical Assistant required
* Current BLS from American Heart Association certification required
Trinity Health’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health’s dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Trinity Health offers rewarding careers in a community environment with all the advantages of working at one of the nation’s largest health systems. We provide high-quality, people-centered care in 22 states through our network of hospitals, facilities, community-based services, and continuing care locations – including home care, hospice, Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), and senior living facilities. If you are looking for a rewarding clinical or administrative position, you’ll find exceptional career possibilities, opportunities for advancement and a job with meaning at Trinity Health.
Trinity Health employs more than 131,000 colleagues across 22 states. We honor and embrace a diverse representation of people, ideas and backgrounds. Our dedication to diversity is evident in our commitment to training, education, recruitment, retention and development, as well as community partnerships and supplier diversity.
Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences and health practices of the communities we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive outcomes. We recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world, and that our differences not only serve to unite us, but also lead to innovative solutions.