carrierlist.co -- Today's task recruitment is quite competitive, that is certainly why should you perform wisely and it's also not just a tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to get it done so you would be able to help to make the right determination within much better strategy to obtain quick along with far better outcome. Doing this you'll get far better probability along with less hazardous reside in the foreseeable future. Holy Cross Hospital of Florida is one of the companies that you can confidence to give your self suited and also much better live in the foreseeable future. Getting started with this provider will make anyone capable to attain your current purpose much easier as well as help to make your desire become a reality.
To create the company perspective and quest will come accurate; Holy Cross Hospital of Florida is actually open regarding new location seeing that Position as Medical Office Assistant Broward Office Companies Holy Cross Hospital of Florida in Fort Lauderdale, FL in January 2018 throughout Fort Lauderdale, FL begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling this kind of vacant, make sure you be involved in that Position as Medical Office Assistant Broward Office Companies Holy Cross Hospital of Florida in Fort Lauderdale, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Fort Lauderdale, FL. It truly is recommended for all members to ready almost all needed requirements just for this work recruitment process, since the procedure will require you to definitely supply suited options that this corporation wants for this position. If you feel that you will be this can fill the specs, you can attempt to learn to read more information about Position as Medical Office Assistant Broward Office Companies Holy Cross Hospital of Florida in Fort Lauderdale, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Fort Lauderdale, FL below..
Medical Office Assistant Broward OfficeCompany Holy Cross Hospital of Florida
Location Fort Lauderdale, FL
Update 4 Day ago
A member of Trinity Health, Holy Cross Hospital is a full-service, non-profit, Catholic, teaching hospital operating in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy.
This is a FT position on day shift with benefits. This position is physically located at the Broward office.
Job Description Details:
- Registers/inputs patient demographics, Schedules/reschedules appointments as required, via PM (Practice Management) Scheduling System.
- Interviews patients/guarantors; Ensures smooth patient flow throughout the day. Answers phone calls in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner.
- Demonstrates reliability in accepting and fulfilling various roles in the overall staffing plan.
- Renders consistent professional care to all patients.
- Assists physician/conducts treatments/procedures.
- Maintains all equipment in proper working and observes safe and accurate use of all medical devices.
- Administers injections as requested by Physician.
- Performs Waived Laboratory / Moderate Complexity tests following guidelines established CLIA.
* Grade of 80% or higher on Basic Medical Assistant test required
* Minimum of 1 year experience in medical office setting preferred
* Knowledge of CPT and ICD9 codes and health care insurance preferred
* Ability to calm patients by being supportive is necessary
* Good interpersonal skills for effective communication are necessary
* High school diploma or equivalent is required
* Graduate of an accredited medical assistant program required
* National Registered or Certified Medical Assistant required
* Current BLS from American Heart Association certification required
Trinity Health’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health’s dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Trinity Health offers rewarding careers in a community environment with all the advantages of working at one of the nation’s largest health systems. We provide high-quality, people-centered care in 22 states through our network of hospitals, facilities, community-based services, and continuing care locations – including home care, hospice, Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), and senior living facilities. If you are looking for a rewarding clinical or administrative position, you’ll find exceptional career possibilities, opportunities for advancement and a job with meaning at Trinity Health.
Trinity Health employs more than 131,000 colleagues across 22 states. We honor and embrace a diverse representation of people, ideas and backgrounds. Our dedication to diversity is evident in our commitment to training, education, recruitment, retention and development, as well as community partnerships and supplier diversity.
Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences and health practices of the communities we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive outcomes. We recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world, and that our differences not only serve to unite us, but also lead to innovative solutions.