carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you function properly and it's also an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it therefore you can produce the correct decision inside better technique to acquire swift as well as much better outcome. Doing this you'll get better possibility along with safer are living down the road. Manatts is amongst the companies that you could confidence to supply your household acceptable as well as far better live down the road. Subscribing to tag heuer is likely to make an individual capable of reach your objective much easier as well as produce ones desire become a.
To make the business eyesight in addition to quest happens genuine; Manatts is wide open with regard to brand new location since Position as Environmental and Safety Director Companies Manatts in Brooklyn, IA in January 2018 throughout Brooklyn, IA begin with January 2018. Every person who's enthusiastic about completing this specific vacant, you should attend that Position as Environmental and Safety Director Companies Manatts in Brooklyn, IA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Brooklyn, IA. It is well-advised for all contributors to get ready most important requirements just for this work recruitment course of action, since the process will need someone to offer acceptable specs that the firm wishes just for this place. If you're that you are one which could fill up the actual standards, you can attempt you just read more info about Position as Environmental and Safety Director Companies Manatts in Brooklyn, IA in January 2018 January 2018 in Brooklyn, IA below..
Environmental and Safety DirectorCompany Manatts
Location Brooklyn, IA
Update 7 Day ago
The successful candidate will develop and lead the implementation of a strategy that ensures Manatt’s Inc. maintains a culture of safety and environmental awareness. This position will be responsible for anything and everything related to these two like training strategy’s, compliance processes, incident investigations and much more. Here is a short of list of responsibilities.
- Design and implement where appropriate safe and environmentally conscious processes that ensure we remain in compliance with all federal and state regulations.
- Educate employees across our company through incident prevention activities, on-the-job training and more.
- Drive the evolution of our strategies that infuse a culture of safety, environmental awareness and accountability in everything we do.
- Plans, develops and implements safety key concepts to provide the road map to zero injuries
- Directs inspection of organization’s facilities to detect existing or potential accident hazards and determine corrective or preventive measures.
- Leads the investigation of accidents and reviews material and evidence prepared for organizations use in preventing future incidents, hearings, lawsuits, and insurance investigations.
- Acts as a liaison between Senior Management and Employees on matters relating to safety and the environment.
- Actively seek new and innovative ways to create and improve environmentally compliant work practices and standards to protect the safety of the company’s employees and assets.
- Coach, mentor and lead the Environmental and Safety team.
- Direct the implementation of environmental policies and practices that ensure compliance with environmental regulations and permit requirements related to portable and stationary asphalt, ready mix and aggregate operations, including air quality, waste, clean water, pollution or other related environmental assignments.
- Key to your success will be building relationships with business leaders across the company.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, advanced degree a plus in safety management, industrial hygiene, occupational/environmental health, safety management or related field
- Minimum of 8-10 years related experience, preferably 5 years having been in a leadership role
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) is a plus
- Knowledge of State and Federal laws and regulations including OSHA, MSHA, Worker Compensation, DOT, and EPA
- Experience successfully navigating a highly matrixed organization with multiple leaders in a diverse portfolio of businesses
- Knowledge of investigative techniques and reporting, root cause analysis
- Experience in behavior based safety programs
- Ability to manage multiple critical projects simultaneously
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and AD & D Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Plan
- Wellness Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Days Off
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.