carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. Manatts is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; Manatts can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as Environmental and Safety Director Companies Manatts in Brooklyn, IA in January 2018 within Brooklyn, IA originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as Environmental and Safety Director Companies Manatts in Brooklyn, IA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Brooklyn, IA. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as Environmental and Safety Director Companies Manatts in Brooklyn, IA in January 2018 January 2018 in Brooklyn, IA below..
Environmental and Safety DirectorCompany Manatts
Location Brooklyn, IA
Update 4 Day ago
The successful candidate will develop and lead the implementation of a strategy that ensures Manatt’s Inc. maintains a culture of safety and environmental awareness. This position will be responsible for anything and everything related to these two like training strategy’s, compliance processes, incident investigations and much more. Here is a short of list of responsibilities.
- Design and implement where appropriate safe and environmentally conscious processes that ensure we remain in compliance with all federal and state regulations.
- Educate employees across our company through incident prevention activities, on-the-job training and more.
- Drive the evolution of our strategies that infuse a culture of safety, environmental awareness and accountability in everything we do.
- Plans, develops and implements safety key concepts to provide the road map to zero injuries
- Directs inspection of organization’s facilities to detect existing or potential accident hazards and determine corrective or preventive measures.
- Leads the investigation of accidents and reviews material and evidence prepared for organizations use in preventing future incidents, hearings, lawsuits, and insurance investigations.
- Acts as a liaison between Senior Management and Employees on matters relating to safety and the environment.
- Actively seek new and innovative ways to create and improve environmentally compliant work practices and standards to protect the safety of the company’s employees and assets.
- Coach, mentor and lead the Environmental and Safety team.
- Direct the implementation of environmental policies and practices that ensure compliance with environmental regulations and permit requirements related to portable and stationary asphalt, ready mix and aggregate operations, including air quality, waste, clean water, pollution or other related environmental assignments.
- Key to your success will be building relationships with business leaders across the company.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, advanced degree a plus in safety management, industrial hygiene, occupational/environmental health, safety management or related field
- Minimum of 8-10 years related experience, preferably 5 years having been in a leadership role
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) is a plus
- Knowledge of State and Federal laws and regulations including OSHA, MSHA, Worker Compensation, DOT, and EPA
- Experience successfully navigating a highly matrixed organization with multiple leaders in a diverse portfolio of businesses
- Knowledge of investigative techniques and reporting, root cause analysis
- Experience in behavior based safety programs
- Ability to manage multiple critical projects simultaneously
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and AD & D Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Plan
- Wellness Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Days Off
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.