carrierlist.co : Today\'s employment recruitment is very aggressive, that's why you need to operate wisely and it's not a tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you opportunity to do it therefore you would be able to help make the right choice with much better technique to acquire fast and also far better outcome. That way you will definately get superior probability and less dangerous stay in the foreseeable future. $20-30 MM Company is one of the corporations you could confidence to supply your household acceptable and also superior reside in the future. Signing up for this business will always make a person capable to achieve ones target easier and help to make your current aspiration become a.
To create the business eyesight and also mission arrives accurate; $20-30 MM Company is wide open regarding brand new location seeing that Position as Chief Financial Officer Companies $20-30 MM Company in Raleigh-Durham, NC in January 2018 within Raleigh-Durham, NC begin with January 2018. Every person who's keen on stuffing this empty, please participate in this Position as Chief Financial Officer Companies $20-30 MM Company in Raleigh-Durham, NC in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Raleigh-Durham, NC. It's advised for many participants to prepare most needed needs with this employment recruitment procedure, for the reason that method requires you to give ideal options which the corporation needs with this situation. If you are that you are one which can easily complete this options, you can try you just read further information about Position as Chief Financial Officer Companies $20-30 MM Company in Raleigh-Durham, NC in January 2018 January 2018 in Raleigh-Durham, NC below..
Chief Financial OfficerCompany $20-30 MM Company
Location Raleigh-Durham, NC
Update 9 Day ago
Chief Financial Officer
Reports to the Company's CEO and indirectly to the Board
Goals and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of the Company’s financial accounting, processes, controls and reporting.
- Provide key leadership in accounting and finance functions: financial and operational control; financial systems implementation; financial planning, forecasting and analysis; detailed financial reporting and metrics measurement; benefits; cash management; risk management, audit; taxes; cost containment; working capital management
- Provide support in select operational areas related to the Company’s warehouse and distribution activities, sourcing and procurement, etc.
- As a member of the senior leadership team, CFO shall be a strategic thinker who can help execute a strategic plan aimed at producing consistent and profitable growth to more than double the size of the business over five years and drive value creation in the business
- Entrepreneurial CFO with the ability to flex from high level engagement including Board involvement to hands-on day-to-day operational activities
- Close partner to the senior leadership team and Board.
- The CFO shall:
- Develop “A-level” talent
- Ensure a timely monthly closing process including P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement and MD&A
- Communicate effectively with lenders including appropriate financial and covenant reporting
- Drive rigorous business planning processes including operating budgets, regular P&L and cash forecasting, and financial analysis in support of key management decisions
- Establish a culture of measurement and accountability that includes creating accurate and useful levels of information, performance, reporting and key metrics for management and investors including recommending benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of the business
- Participate in acquisition due diligence support and acquisition integration planning and execution
- Support IT systems implementations/conversions
- Manage cash flow on a daily basis
- Work closely with the outside accounting firm with respect to all audit and tax filing requirements
- Be well grounded in GAAP, with extensive experience in operational finance and accounting
Identify and implement cost savings and operational improvements, including opportunities to automate manual processes to improve efficiency, accuracy and scalability
Preferred Experience / Qualifications:
Successful CFO experience
- 15 - 30 years of progressive finance and accounting experience including at least 5 years of leadership experience
- Experience in distribution and light manufacturing settings is preferred.
- Experience with ERP systems
- Highly analytical problem solver who demonstrates a general management mindset and the ability to contribute to building a business
- Acquisition execution and integration experience
- Proven ability to work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment
- Excellent, open communicator who is able to set clear objectives and drive organizational performance and accountability
- Experience with private equity or corporate board roles preferred; excellent communicator with board members and shareholders
- Highly proficient in business technology
- Undergraduate degree required
- Competitive base salary
- Performance bonus
Job Type: Full-time
- leadership: 10 years
- Accounting: 10 years