carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you function properly and it's also an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it therefore you can produce the correct decision inside better technique to acquire swift as well as much better outcome. Doing this you'll get better possibility along with safer are living down the road. $20-30 MM Company is amongst the companies that you could confidence to supply your household acceptable as well as far better live down the road. Subscribing to tag heuer is likely to make an individual capable of reach your objective much easier as well as produce ones desire become a.
To make the business eyesight in addition to quest happens genuine; $20-30 MM Company is wide open with regard to brand new location since Position as Chief Financial Officer Companies $20-30 MM Company in Raleigh-Durham, NC in January 2018 throughout Raleigh-Durham, NC begin with January 2018. Every person who's enthusiastic about completing this specific vacant, you should attend that Position as Chief Financial Officer Companies $20-30 MM Company in Raleigh-Durham, NC in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Raleigh-Durham, NC. It is well-advised for all contributors to get ready most important requirements just for this work recruitment course of action, since the process will need someone to offer acceptable specs that the firm wishes just for this place. If you're that you are one which could fill up the actual standards, you can attempt you just read more info about Position as Chief Financial Officer Companies $20-30 MM Company in Raleigh-Durham, NC in January 2018 January 2018 in Raleigh-Durham, NC below..
Chief Financial OfficerCompany $20-30 MM Company
Location Raleigh-Durham, NC
Update 6 Day ago
Chief Financial Officer
Reports to the Company's CEO and indirectly to the Board
Goals and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of the Company’s financial accounting, processes, controls and reporting.
- Provide key leadership in accounting and finance functions: financial and operational control; financial systems implementation; financial planning, forecasting and analysis; detailed financial reporting and metrics measurement; benefits; cash management; risk management, audit; taxes; cost containment; working capital management
- Provide support in select operational areas related to the Company’s warehouse and distribution activities, sourcing and procurement, etc.
- As a member of the senior leadership team, CFO shall be a strategic thinker who can help execute a strategic plan aimed at producing consistent and profitable growth to more than double the size of the business over five years and drive value creation in the business
- Entrepreneurial CFO with the ability to flex from high level engagement including Board involvement to hands-on day-to-day operational activities
- Close partner to the senior leadership team and Board.
- The CFO shall:
- Develop “A-level” talent
- Ensure a timely monthly closing process including P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement and MD&A
- Communicate effectively with lenders including appropriate financial and covenant reporting
- Drive rigorous business planning processes including operating budgets, regular P&L and cash forecasting, and financial analysis in support of key management decisions
- Establish a culture of measurement and accountability that includes creating accurate and useful levels of information, performance, reporting and key metrics for management and investors including recommending benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of the business
- Participate in acquisition due diligence support and acquisition integration planning and execution
- Support IT systems implementations/conversions
- Manage cash flow on a daily basis
- Work closely with the outside accounting firm with respect to all audit and tax filing requirements
- Be well grounded in GAAP, with extensive experience in operational finance and accounting
Identify and implement cost savings and operational improvements, including opportunities to automate manual processes to improve efficiency, accuracy and scalability
Preferred Experience / Qualifications:
Successful CFO experience
- 15 - 30 years of progressive finance and accounting experience including at least 5 years of leadership experience
- Experience in distribution and light manufacturing settings is preferred.
- Experience with ERP systems
- Highly analytical problem solver who demonstrates a general management mindset and the ability to contribute to building a business
- Acquisition execution and integration experience
- Proven ability to work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment
- Excellent, open communicator who is able to set clear objectives and drive organizational performance and accountability
- Experience with private equity or corporate board roles preferred; excellent communicator with board members and shareholders
- Highly proficient in business technology
- Undergraduate degree required
- Competitive base salary
- Performance bonus
Job Type: Full-time
- leadership: 10 years
- Accounting: 10 years