carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. carrierlist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. Atria Senior Living is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; Atria Senior Living is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as Executive Director / Director Of Operations / General Manager - Atria Southpoint Walk Companies Atria Senior Living in Raleigh-Durham, NC in January 2018 with Raleigh-Durham, NC begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as Executive Director / Director Of Operations / General Manager - Atria Southpoint Walk Companies Atria Senior Living in Raleigh-Durham, NC in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Raleigh-Durham, NC. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as Executive Director / Director Of Operations / General Manager - Atria Southpoint Walk Companies Atria Senior Living in Raleigh-Durham, NC in January 2018 January 2018 in Raleigh-Durham, NC below..
Executive Director / Director Of Operations / General Manager - Atria Southpoint WalkCompany Atria Senior Living
Location Raleigh-Durham, NC
Update 5 Day ago
- Lead the development and implementation of all sales and operations strategies and tactics for the community consistent with Atria’s objectives. Regularly communicate performance with the Regional Vice President.
- Actively partner with Community Sales Director to assess competitive threats, sales plan, and engage in business to business sales calls.
- Understand the community’s care regulations and support the resident care program by regularly meeting with the Resident Services Director to discuss and address concerns of the department.
- Develop and implement successful strategies regarding labor, occupancy growth, revenue growth, expense control, and quality of services, and review and redirect activity, if necessary.
- Ensure adherence to the Resident’s Bill of Rights.
- Interview, hire, orient, train, supervise and evaluate staff.
- Constantly assess resident needs in staffing levels.
- Operate the community in accordance with Atria policies and federal, state and local regulations.
- Assist in the development of operational budgets and capital requirements, including forecasting and approving all expenses.
- Act as a liaison between field operations and the Support Center. Build strong relationships with Support Center resources.
- Remain active in local community activities. Establish networks and resources for resident referrals.
- Perform regular reviews of and makes recommendations on all aspects of building construction and preventative maintenance.
- Able to work in various positions at community and willing and able to fill in as needed.
- Build a high performing team and keep morale high.
- Meet financial management requirements for the community.
- Maintain safe working and living environment.
- Actively participate in “in-house” sales activities including prospective resident tours and special events.
- May drive Company vehicle from community to social and other various destinations (only if required by community).
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, healthcare administration, or related subject is required.
- Successful history of building sales and meeting financial goals.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in operations management with demonstrated success in meeting financial and sales goals.
- Demonstrated success in operating or maintaining a quality, customer service workforce.
- Experience in recruiting and training others.
- Understanding of facilities management.
- Solid performance management skills, including the ability to communicate performance expectations, document performance conversations, coach and document performance issues and complete performance management expectations as guided by the Company.
- Basic knowledge of computer systems, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word.
- The ability to become licensed as an administrator for assisted living within a prescribed timeframe in states requiring such a license.
- Position requires driving responsibilities (may use Company provided vehicle and/or personal vehicle).
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- Must satisfactorily meet and be in compliance with Atria Motor Vehicle Policy standards.