carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite reasonably competitive, which is why you need to operate wisely which is not really a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to practice it and that means you can create the correct decision within greater technique to acquire quick in addition to much better outcome. Doing this you will definately get far better prospective client and also less dangerous stay sometime soon. Walgreens is one of the corporations you can trust to give you and your family acceptable and far better dwell in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business will make an individual competent to achieve ones aim much easier in addition to produce ones fantasy come true.
To help to make the organization perspective in addition to quest arrives correct; Walgreens is usually wide open regarding new situation as Position as Clinical Customer Care Advisor (Bilingual- ENGLISH/SPANISH PREFERRED) Companies Walgreens in Orlando, FL in January 2018 inside Orlando, FL start from January 2018. Anyone who's interested in filling up this nonincome producing, remember to be involved in this particular Position as Clinical Customer Care Advisor (Bilingual- ENGLISH/SPANISH PREFERRED) Companies Walgreens in Orlando, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Orlando, FL. It is recommended for many members to ready almost all needed specifications due to this career recruitment process, since the process need you to definitely supply suitable standards the corporation needs due to this location. If you believe that you will be the one that can easily fill up the options, you can attempt to learn further information about Position as Clinical Customer Care Advisor (Bilingual- ENGLISH/SPANISH PREFERRED) Companies Walgreens in Orlando, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Orlando, FL below..
Clinical Customer Care Advisor (Bilingual- ENGLISH/SPANISH PREFERRED)Company Walgreens
Location Orlando, FL
Update 5 Day ago
- Resolves routine, general questions and problems submitted by customers via different sources with limited variety following established guidelines and standard scripts and procedures. Utilizes all available information to choose the best solution and resolve customer concerns. Directs complex questions and problems to more senior staff level.
- Uses a computer application to log and track inquiries, as well as, to check the status of items that require follow-up or involvement of other parties. Documents customer interactions, records details, complaints, comments and actions taken.
- Coordinates with other functional areas as necessary. Refers unresolved customer grievances as designated by the departments for further investigation.
- Contacts customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of investigation results and planned adjustments.
- Handles inquiries on one or more product lines.
As the neighborhood drugstore and retailer, our goal is to make health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment, and be a part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, team members and the communities we all call home.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Required to pass registration/certification as required by State Board of Pharmacy.
- Basic level PC skills (for example: start up and shut down computer, use mouse to point and click, start and close programs, switch between programs, save files, print documents and/or access information on-line).
- Basic Search Engine skills to include opening a browser, typing in URLs in the correct location, using a search engine, bookmarking a site, navigating using back/forward/stop buttons, and filling out forms online.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in written communication.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience in a call center environment.
- Experience in Retail or healthcare.
- Required certification/registration as a Pharmacy Technician by state as granted by the state Board of Pharmacy or nationally recognized certification agency.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Intermediate level keyboarding skills (at least 25 WPM, touch typing, formatting documents).