carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. Walgreens is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; Walgreens is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as Clinical Customer Care Advisor (Bilingual- ENGLISH/SPANISH PREFERRED) Companies Walgreens in Orlando, FL in January 2018 throughout Orlando, FL begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as Clinical Customer Care Advisor (Bilingual- ENGLISH/SPANISH PREFERRED) Companies Walgreens in Orlando, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Orlando, FL. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as Clinical Customer Care Advisor (Bilingual- ENGLISH/SPANISH PREFERRED) Companies Walgreens in Orlando, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Orlando, FL below..
Clinical Customer Care Advisor (Bilingual- ENGLISH/SPANISH PREFERRED)Company Walgreens
Location Orlando, FL
Update 8 Day ago
- Resolves routine, general questions and problems submitted by customers via different sources with limited variety following established guidelines and standard scripts and procedures. Utilizes all available information to choose the best solution and resolve customer concerns. Directs complex questions and problems to more senior staff level.
- Uses a computer application to log and track inquiries, as well as, to check the status of items that require follow-up or involvement of other parties. Documents customer interactions, records details, complaints, comments and actions taken.
- Coordinates with other functional areas as necessary. Refers unresolved customer grievances as designated by the departments for further investigation.
- Contacts customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of investigation results and planned adjustments.
- Handles inquiries on one or more product lines.
As the neighborhood drugstore and retailer, our goal is to make health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment, and be a part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, team members and the communities we all call home.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Required to pass registration/certification as required by State Board of Pharmacy.
- Basic level PC skills (for example: start up and shut down computer, use mouse to point and click, start and close programs, switch between programs, save files, print documents and/or access information on-line).
- Basic Search Engine skills to include opening a browser, typing in URLs in the correct location, using a search engine, bookmarking a site, navigating using back/forward/stop buttons, and filling out forms online.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in written communication.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience in a call center environment.
- Experience in Retail or healthcare.
- Required certification/registration as a Pharmacy Technician by state as granted by the state Board of Pharmacy or nationally recognized certification agency.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Intermediate level keyboarding skills (at least 25 WPM, touch typing, formatting documents).