carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. carrierlist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. MGM Resorts International is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; MGM Resorts International is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as Associate Buyer - Men's & Women's Swimwear (Corporate) Companies MGM Resorts International in Las Vegas, NV in January 2018 with Las Vegas, NV begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as Associate Buyer - Men's & Women's Swimwear (Corporate) Companies MGM Resorts International in Las Vegas, NV in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Las Vegas, NV. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as Associate Buyer - Men's & Women's Swimwear (Corporate) Companies MGM Resorts International in Las Vegas, NV in January 2018 January 2018 in Las Vegas, NV below..
Associate Buyer - Men's & Women's Swimwear (Corporate)Company MGM Resorts International
Location Las Vegas, NV
Update 8 Day ago
As part of the application process, you are required to create a candidate account to log back in and view your application(s). Check your email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
It is the primary responsibility of the Retail Associate Buyer to oversee the buying process of retail merchandise for a small product category and/or MGM Resorts International property. All duties are to be performed in accordance with the department and MGM Resorts International policies, practices and procedures.
- Oversees all aspects of the retail buying process for a small product category, which is typically part of the Retail Buyer’s segment, and MGM Resorts property, including the selection, order and distribution of retail merchandise; ensures that all merchandise supports each property’s strategic and marketing plans.
- Works with the Directors of Merchandising and Product Development and Retail Buyers to execute and communicate art direction, product themes, and vendor mix for each property/store; executes plans as established in meetings, property/store visits, and/or Directors of Retail.
- Negotiates terms, lead time, pricing, pre-ticketing, and minimum order quantities (MOQ) from vendors to maximize profitability.
- Examines, selects, orders, and purchases at the most favorable price merchandise consistent with quality, quantity, specification requirements and other factors.
- Manages the merchandising retail budget for an assigned area, typically between $3 to $6 million, including inventory, sales, receipts, markdowns, turn, gross margin percent and weeks of supply; authorizes the payment of invoices or return of merchandise.
- Manages the open-to-buy (OTB) for a smaller business category.
- Monitors and analyzes sales records, trends and/or economic conditions to anticipate consumer buying patterns and determine what merchandise will sell and how much inventory is needed.
- Researches and evaluates data on customer demographics, preferences, trends, competitive shopping analysis, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets, new vendors, and new products.
- Ensures mentors and supports diversity vendors via the vendor diversity certification process and vendor compliance in support of the Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
- Leads mentors and trains Assistant Buyers; makes performance recommendations as appropriate.
- Performs other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Retail, Merchandising, or relevant field, or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in a retail buying capacity or related experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Conceptual, creative ability.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both oral and written forms.
- Must have excellent communication skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Must have knowledge of retail math that includes but is not limited to gross margin (GM), turn, weeks of supply (WOS) and sell-through percent.
- Professional appearance and positive demeanor.
- Proficient in Outlook, Outlook Communicator, Word, Power Point, with an emphasis in Excel. Epicor Retail System preferred.
- Position activities may vary, but must be flexible and capable of multi-tasking.
- Display organizational skills to function effectively with attention to detail to meet established deadlines.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Retail Store Operations or buying/purchasing experience within the hospitality, casino, and resort industry.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.