carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. Dental Depot is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; Dental Depot is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as Dental Assistant (Broken Arrow) Companies Dental Depot in Broken Arrow, OK 74012 in January 2018 throughout Broken Arrow, OK 74012 begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as Dental Assistant (Broken Arrow) Companies Dental Depot in Broken Arrow, OK 74012 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Broken Arrow, OK 74012. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as Dental Assistant (Broken Arrow) Companies Dental Depot in Broken Arrow, OK 74012 in January 2018 January 2018 in Broken Arrow, OK 74012 below..
Dental Assistant (Broken Arrow)Company Dental Depot
Location Broken Arrow, OK 74012
Update 8 Day ago
Assist Dentist, set up and maintenance of equipment, prepare patient for treatment from beginning to end of patient appointment.
- Prepare patient, sterilize or disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays, prepare materials, or assist Dentist during dental procedures.
- Record treatment information in patient records. Chart existing and proposed treatment in Eaglesoft.
- Expose dental diagnostic x-rays. Is responsible for x-ray sensor care and guidelines.
- Take and record medical and dental histories and vital signs of patients.
- Assist Dentist in management of medical or dental emergencies.
- Provide postoperative instructions prescribed by Dentist. Dismiss patients with proper hand offs to other departments.
- Instruct patients in oral hygiene and plaque control programs.
- Fabricate temporary restorations or custom impressions from preliminary impressions.
- Make preliminary impressions for study casts and occlusal registrations for mounting study casts.
- Pour, trim, and polish study casts and prepare whitening trays.
- Clean and polish removable appliances.
- Apply protective coating of fluoride to teeth.
- Clinical Inventory Administrator: May be designated as the Clinical Inventory Administrator. This duty is required to conduct dental supply inventory, order supplies and track budgets for inventory in the dental office.
- Safety & Compliance Leader: May be designated as the Safety & Compliance Leader. Track and coordinate CPR training status, Hep B documentation, Ensure that all Dental Assistant's permits are up-to-date, Conducts and mails spore testing for each autoclave, Maintains Clinical Guide Binder, Maintain First Aid kits, Maintain SDS binder and Conducts operatory inspections at the end of each day.
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
Experience: Completion of Dental Assisting Program or minimum one year experience as a Dental Assistant.
Computer Skills: Efficiently operates assigned computer software and other equipment, including Eaglesoft and Microsoft Office Suite.
Certifications & Licenses: Current Oklahoma Dental Assisting Permit Required.
Understands HIPAA to ensure patient privacy.
Clear understanding of sterilization system and infection control.
Always use protective personal equipment according to State of Oklahoma and Federal guidelines.
Knowledgeable of CDT codes and passed the Dental Depot CDT test within 20
days of employment.
Working knowledge of the following procedures: Amalgam and composite fillings, extractions, start and finish root canal, crown prep, impression and temporary crown fabrication, alginate and System 1 and 2 impressions, adjusting and crown delivery, pulpotomy and stainless steel crown, prophylaxis, wax try in, adjusting and delivery flexible and cast metal partials, adjusting and delivering dentures.
Work Schedule: Varies Monday-Saturday Periodic travel to various locations may be required and possible weekends/evenings hours.
Benefits: Dental Depot’s competitive benefits package includes: Medical, Dental Discount, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K Plan, Flexible Spending Plan, Vacation and career opportunities to advance within the Company.
Dental Depot is EOE.