carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. Herc Rentals is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; Herc Rentals is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as Systems Administrator Companies Herc Rentals in Bonita Springs, FL in January 2018 in Bonita Springs, FL begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Systems Administrator Companies Herc Rentals in Bonita Springs, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Bonita Springs, FL. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as Systems Administrator Companies Herc Rentals in Bonita Springs, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Bonita Springs, FL below..
Systems AdministratorCompany Herc Rentals
Location Bonita Springs, FL
Update 10 Day ago
Herc Rentals is a premier full-line equipment-rental company — providing our customers the equipment solutions they need to get their work done safely, confidently and cost effectively, while enabling them to conserve capital for their growth investments.
With over 50 years of equipment-rental expertise, approximately 4,800 employees with approximately 275 company operated locations, principally in North America. Herc Rentals is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation; industrial & manufacturing; oil & gas; government & municipalities; construction, mining, & energy; remediation & restoration; emergency response; facilities; MRO; entertainment; and ground care.
We aspire to be the supplier, employer and investment of choice in our industry, with core values that promote a culture built on integrity, respect, teamwork, and accountability.
Under general supervision, the Systems Administrator performs administration, operational support, and design for complex enterprise server computing systems. This position is expected to be competent to work at highest technical level of server computing platforms while working independently most of the time. Ability to perform advanced security administration, problem diagnosis, and the independent ability to know when to escalate to Management.
Key Result Areas
- Perform advanced security administration and the ability to resolve complex security problems.
- Ability to meet service line agreements (SLA’s) for the business.
- Resolve service desk incidents in a timely manner and ensure customer satisfaction with the resolution.
- Ability to audit and remediate security concerns and assist with control reviews.
- Install, modify and maintain complex server systems while jointly working with business units to ensure quality assurance
- Perform technical documentation for incidents, projects, and as needed or requested.
- Perform thorough testing of new patch or software releases to provide the best server availability possible.
- Maintain system software currency.
- Resolve complex server and storage questions or problems, including those problems arising from their systems interaction with other systems.
- Perform problem identification and resolution to avoid disruptions of service, including problems related to network data access.
- Have a basic understanding of all other systems accessed by their system.
- Stay abreast of change management as it relates to your domain of support. This includes trends and developments in assigned areas.
- Provide training as needed to personnel.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Total Quality and the process of continuous improvement. Identifies and responds actively and with sensitivity to the needs of all customers and is open and responsive to change.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all IT staff and user groups. Provide and welcome constructive feedback contributing to a positive team spirit.
- Ensure compliance with approved Corporate and company IT policies.
- Perform other assigned duties as required.
Mandatory RequirementsEducational Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration/Accounting, or other related field or recent equivalent work experience
- Current Microsoft certifications preferred (MCSE, MCITP)
- ITIL Foundation v3 certification desirable
- 5 to 8 years of hands on experience with server, storage, Active Directory, Group policies, PowerShell scripting, client VPN and understanding of PKI infrastructure.
- Experience working in environments with 2500 + users is preferred
- Experience managing a SharePoint environment is desirable
- Knowledge of ServiceNow a plus
- Understanding of Amazon cloud service desirable
- Powershell scripting a plus
- Must have great customer service skills and a “Can do” attitude
- Must be able to collaborate with colleagues and be a team player
- Must be able to plan small project and complete them on time
- Must have a process oriented approach to problems
- Experience supporting Office 365
- Experience supporting Microsoft Operating Systems, Linux
- Experience with server and storage hardware troubleshooting
- Experience creating details and accurate documentation
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage own work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience developing processes and implementing policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly self-motivated and directed with an attention to detail
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career with a growth-oriented company, Herc Rentals is the right place for you! As an industry leader, we offer the opportunity for training, development, and advancement. In addition, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including a generous vacation program. Apply today to be part of a team built for success!
HERC Rentals is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.