carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Herc Rentals is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; Herc Rentals will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Systems Administrator Companies Herc Rentals in Bonita Springs, FL in January 2018 throughout Bonita Springs, FL start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Systems Administrator Companies Herc Rentals in Bonita Springs, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Bonita Springs, FL. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Systems Administrator Companies Herc Rentals in Bonita Springs, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Bonita Springs, FL below..
Systems AdministratorCompany Herc Rentals
Location Bonita Springs, FL
Update 6 Day ago
Herc Rentals is a premier full-line equipment-rental company — providing our customers the equipment solutions they need to get their work done safely, confidently and cost effectively, while enabling them to conserve capital for their growth investments.
With over 50 years of equipment-rental expertise, approximately 4,800 employees with approximately 275 company operated locations, principally in North America. Herc Rentals is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation; industrial & manufacturing; oil & gas; government & municipalities; construction, mining, & energy; remediation & restoration; emergency response; facilities; MRO; entertainment; and ground care.
We aspire to be the supplier, employer and investment of choice in our industry, with core values that promote a culture built on integrity, respect, teamwork, and accountability.
Under general supervision, the Systems Administrator performs administration, operational support, and design for complex enterprise server computing systems. This position is expected to be competent to work at highest technical level of server computing platforms while working independently most of the time. Ability to perform advanced security administration, problem diagnosis, and the independent ability to know when to escalate to Management.
Key Result Areas
- Perform advanced security administration and the ability to resolve complex security problems.
- Ability to meet service line agreements (SLA’s) for the business.
- Resolve service desk incidents in a timely manner and ensure customer satisfaction with the resolution.
- Ability to audit and remediate security concerns and assist with control reviews.
- Install, modify and maintain complex server systems while jointly working with business units to ensure quality assurance
- Perform technical documentation for incidents, projects, and as needed or requested.
- Perform thorough testing of new patch or software releases to provide the best server availability possible.
- Maintain system software currency.
- Resolve complex server and storage questions or problems, including those problems arising from their systems interaction with other systems.
- Perform problem identification and resolution to avoid disruptions of service, including problems related to network data access.
- Have a basic understanding of all other systems accessed by their system.
- Stay abreast of change management as it relates to your domain of support. This includes trends and developments in assigned areas.
- Provide training as needed to personnel.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Total Quality and the process of continuous improvement. Identifies and responds actively and with sensitivity to the needs of all customers and is open and responsive to change.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all IT staff and user groups. Provide and welcome constructive feedback contributing to a positive team spirit.
- Ensure compliance with approved Corporate and company IT policies.
- Perform other assigned duties as required.
Mandatory Requirements Educational Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration/Accounting, or other related field or recent equivalent work experience
- Current Microsoft certifications preferred (MCSE, MCITP)
- ITIL Foundation v3 certification desirable
- 5 to 8 years of hands on experience with server, storage, Active Directory, Group policies, PowerShell scripting, client VPN and understanding of PKI infrastructure.
- Experience working in environments with 2500 + users is preferred
- Experience managing a SharePoint environment is desirable
- Knowledge of ServiceNow a plus
- Understanding of Amazon cloud service desirable
- Powershell scripting a plus
- Must have great customer service skills and a “Can do” attitude
- Must be able to collaborate with colleagues and be a team player
- Must be able to plan small project and complete them on time
- Must have a process oriented approach to problems
- Experience supporting Office 365
- Experience supporting Microsoft Operating Systems, Linux
- Experience with server and storage hardware troubleshooting
- Experience creating details and accurate documentation
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage own work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience developing processes and implementing policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly self-motivated and directed with an attention to detail
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career with a growth-oriented company, Herc Rentals is the right place for you! As an industry leader, we offer the opportunity for training, development, and advancement. In addition, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including a generous vacation program. Apply today to be part of a team built for success!
HERC Rentals is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.