carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is quite competing, that may be why should you work prudently and it's not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co gives you opportunity to get it done so that you could make the best conclusion inside better technique to acquire swift and much better consequence. This way you will get better probability along with more secure reside in the future. Ike's Love and Sandwiches is amongst the corporations you can rely on to offer your household suitable as well as much better live later on. Getting started with the corporation can make people competent to achieve your current objective much easier along with make your own dream be realized.
To produce the corporation eye-sight along with vision happens true; Ike's Love and Sandwiches is wide open intended for brand new location as Position as Entry Level Recruiter Companies Ike's Love and Sandwiches in San Jose, CA 95113 in January 2018 in San Jose, CA 95113 begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should participate in this kind of Position as Entry Level Recruiter Companies Ike's Love and Sandwiches in San Jose, CA 95113 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside San Jose, CA 95113. It can be encouraged for those members to organize almost all essential specifications for this career recruitment method, since the process will need someone to offer ideal spec the business wishes just for this location. If you are that you will be one which can load the actual options, you can search you just read further information about Position as Entry Level Recruiter Companies Ike's Love and Sandwiches in San Jose, CA 95113 in January 2018 January 2018 in San Jose, CA 95113 below..
Entry Level RecruiterCompany Ike's Love and Sandwiches
Location San Jose, CA 95113
Update 9 Day ago
Famous Bay Area sandwich company Ike's is hiring an addition to our HR Team. This position is responsible for sourcing, attracting and ensuring high quality candidates for all of Ike's Love and Sandwiches development. HR Recruiter/Generalist works to address the hiring needs across the organization, creating an outstanding company employer brand. The Recruiter will provide the highest level of service and support to recruit and retain Ike's staff. The Recruiter will effectively manage recruitment systems, implement continuous improvements to the recruitment process, and will coach and support staff and hiring managers in recruitment best practices. Opportunities for promotion into greater HR roles available for the right individual.
- Proactively source, recruit, engage, and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for all Ike's open positions
- Host open houses, job fairs, etc., as required; initiate, maintain, and leverage high quality relationships with university and other alumni associations, professional networks, and various associations to increase professional and community networks
- Recruit on college campuses and other applicable organizations for entry level candidates, including planning and attending a variety of job fairs
- Leverage social media, multiple network sources, online tools, industry relationships, and community involvement to identify top talent
- Ensure efficient utilization of Ike's applicant tracking systems to optimize recruitment outcomes
- Ensure compliant and effective recruitment practices, policies, procedures and protocols
- Create and post job announcements for vacant positions, maintain recruiting log, candidate pipeline, track job vacancies and track recruiting expenses.
- Consult with managers on staff planning and candidate sourcing.
- Research other sourcing tools and industry specific job boards and sites. Screen, interview and hire, as well as support managers in screening, interviewing and hiring from both internal and external sources for non-exempt and exempt positions.
- Support hiring managers on recruitment processes and protocols.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- Manage all transfer staff requests, meeting department needs in a timely and cost-effective manner; develop and monitor independent consultant agreements in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Maintain complete and accurate recruiting data including applicant and requisition files that meet internal and external compliance standards.
- Responsible for recruiting related reports and perform data analysis for the management team.
- Oversee Turnover reports
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
- Able to take initiative, work independently and follow instructions with minimum supervision.
- Able to prioritize work and manage multiple projects and meet rigorous deadlines.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and exercise discretion in Human Resources issues.
- Strong attention to details and follow through.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patient when dealing with challenging employees and personnel matters.
- Able and willing to work well in a diverse environment
- Willingness to travel with reliable form of transportation
- Work with a sense of urgency and efficiently
- Presents self with Professionalism and a high standard to hold data confidential
Company Recruiter is a full-time, non-exempt position, offering competitive compensation commensurate with the level of responsibilities described above.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License