carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you work sensibly which is an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you probability to get it done so you would be able to make the suitable conclusion in greater technique to get quick as well as much better effect. That way you will get much better potential customer along with more secure live down the road. Ike's Love and Sandwiches is just about the corporations that one could confidence to present you and your family suited along with greater reside later on. Joining the corporation will make a person able to get to your own purpose much easier and produce ones dream become a.
To help to make the corporation vision along with vision comes true; Ike's Love and Sandwiches is usually wide open intended for brand new situation while Position as Entry Level Recruiter Companies Ike's Love and Sandwiches in San Jose, CA 95113 in January 2018 inside San Jose, CA 95113 begin with January 2018. Everyone who's interested in stuffing that empty, make sure you participate in this specific Position as Entry Level Recruiter Companies Ike's Love and Sandwiches in San Jose, CA 95113 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside San Jose, CA 95113. It truly is recommended for everyone contributors to prepare most needed needs just for this career recruitment course of action, for the reason that method need that you offer suitable standards which the business wishes just for this situation. If you're that you're this could fill this standards, you can test you just read more info about Position as Entry Level Recruiter Companies Ike's Love and Sandwiches in San Jose, CA 95113 in January 2018 January 2018 in San Jose, CA 95113 below..
Entry Level RecruiterCompany Ike's Love and Sandwiches
Location San Jose, CA 95113
Update 6 Day ago
Famous Bay Area sandwich company Ike's is hiring an addition to our HR Team. This position is responsible for sourcing, attracting and ensuring high quality candidates for all of Ike's Love and Sandwiches development. HR Recruiter/Generalist works to address the hiring needs across the organization, creating an outstanding company employer brand. The Recruiter will provide the highest level of service and support to recruit and retain Ike's staff. The Recruiter will effectively manage recruitment systems, implement continuous improvements to the recruitment process, and will coach and support staff and hiring managers in recruitment best practices. Opportunities for promotion into greater HR roles available for the right individual.
- Proactively source, recruit, engage, and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for all Ike's open positions
- Host open houses, job fairs, etc., as required; initiate, maintain, and leverage high quality relationships with university and other alumni associations, professional networks, and various associations to increase professional and community networks
- Recruit on college campuses and other applicable organizations for entry level candidates, including planning and attending a variety of job fairs
- Leverage social media, multiple network sources, online tools, industry relationships, and community involvement to identify top talent
- Ensure efficient utilization of Ike's applicant tracking systems to optimize recruitment outcomes
- Ensure compliant and effective recruitment practices, policies, procedures and protocols
- Create and post job announcements for vacant positions, maintain recruiting log, candidate pipeline, track job vacancies and track recruiting expenses.
- Consult with managers on staff planning and candidate sourcing.
- Research other sourcing tools and industry specific job boards and sites. Screen, interview and hire, as well as support managers in screening, interviewing and hiring from both internal and external sources for non-exempt and exempt positions.
- Support hiring managers on recruitment processes and protocols.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- Manage all transfer staff requests, meeting department needs in a timely and cost-effective manner; develop and monitor independent consultant agreements in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Maintain complete and accurate recruiting data including applicant and requisition files that meet internal and external compliance standards.
- Responsible for recruiting related reports and perform data analysis for the management team.
- Oversee Turnover reports
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
- Able to take initiative, work independently and follow instructions with minimum supervision.
- Able to prioritize work and manage multiple projects and meet rigorous deadlines.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and exercise discretion in Human Resources issues.
- Strong attention to details and follow through.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patient when dealing with challenging employees and personnel matters.
- Able and willing to work well in a diverse environment
- Willingness to travel with reliable form of transportation
- Work with a sense of urgency and efficiently
- Presents self with Professionalism and a high standard to hold data confidential
Company Recruiter is a full-time, non-exempt position, offering competitive compensation commensurate with the level of responsibilities described above.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License