carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is very aggressive, which is why should you perform wisely in fact it is not only a hard course of action. carrierlist.co offers you probability to undertake it so you could help to make the proper decision within greater technique to find speedy and also much better end result. This way you'll get better probability in addition to better are living sometime soon. TideSmart Global/EMG3 is amongst the firms that one could believe in to supply family and friends suitable along with far better dwell later on. Joining this provider is likely to make anyone in a position to attain your own objective simpler and produce your own aspiration becoming reality.
To make the business eyesight as well as mission happens correct; TideSmart Global/EMG3 can be open intended for brand new situation seeing that Position as Talent Recruitment Manager Companies TideSmart Global/EMG3 in Falmouth, ME in January 2018 in Falmouth, ME begin with January 2018. Anyone who's considering stuffing this empty, please participate in that Position as Talent Recruitment Manager Companies TideSmart Global/EMG3 in Falmouth, ME in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Falmouth, ME. It's encouraged for everyone individuals to organize most necessary demands because of this career recruitment course of action, as the practice will be needing someone to give suited spec that this business wishes because of this position. If you feel that you are this can populate the standards, you can search you just read more information about Position as Talent Recruitment Manager Companies TideSmart Global/EMG3 in Falmouth, ME in January 2018 January 2018 in Falmouth, ME below..
Talent Recruitment ManagerCompany TideSmart Global/EMG3
Location Falmouth, ME
Update 11 Day ago
The Talent Recruitment Manager for EMG3 is responsible for the development and administration of a highly-regarded field staffing program. This position focuses on the recruitment of talent that represents our clients and carries out program objectives for experiential marketing campaigns nationwide. Includes both project-specific and ongoing recruitment efforts.
Secondary responsibilities include staffing administration (reference and background checks, contracting, scheduling, etc.), staffing agency relationship management and other event services assignments as necessary/directed. This job is based out of Falmouth, ME.
EMG3 is a client based, project driven, fast paced business. If you have a strong work ethic, proven record for success, commitment to excellence, and a knack for finding the right people for the job, submit your qualifications today for immediate consideration.
EMG3 is part of the TideSmart Global family of companies. To learn more, visit our website at www.tidesmart.com
- Collaborate with program managers to determine labor, talent, and skill requirements.
- Develop and execute talent recruitment strategies including writing and managing job ad placement, developing RFQs for agency partners as applicable, organizing casting calls.
- Budget management of staffing allocations.
- Screening prospective talent including review of qualifications, phone interviews, video and/or in-person interviews, reference checks and review of online presence.
- Ongoing communication with current talent pool, both active and inactive candidates.
- Liaison for agency partners (scheduling, time sheets etc.).
- Processing necessary employee paperwork to build/maintain files.
- Conduct (agency) exploratory and (staff) exit interviews.
- Assist with live event communications/support when required.
- 3+ years of sourcing and /or recruiting experience in an event marketing/service based company; staffing agency, or in-house recruitment team
- Prior Marketing Brand Ambassador or Tour Manager Experience very helpful.
- Deliver against time sensitive deadlines
- Knowledge of internet and social media recruiting strategies and tools
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in marketing or human resources preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of human resource functions to include recruitment, onboarding and HR compliance
- Strong background in research and sourcing, including market research, lead generation, and social media.
- Knowledge of Social Media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Access, MapPoint)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, technology oriented environment.
- Strong ability to create and execute against recruiting plan. Goal oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Keep current with employment law and recruiting regulations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Falmouth, ME
- Talent Sourcing: 2 years
- Tour Ambassador: 1 year
- staffing/recruiting: 3 years
- Staffing Agency: 1 year