carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. TideSmart Global/EMG3 is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; TideSmart Global/EMG3 will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Talent Recruitment Manager Companies TideSmart Global/EMG3 in Falmouth, ME in January 2018 throughout Falmouth, ME start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Talent Recruitment Manager Companies TideSmart Global/EMG3 in Falmouth, ME in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Falmouth, ME. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Talent Recruitment Manager Companies TideSmart Global/EMG3 in Falmouth, ME in January 2018 January 2018 in Falmouth, ME below..
Talent Recruitment ManagerCompany TideSmart Global/EMG3
Location Falmouth, ME
Update 7 Day ago
The Talent Recruitment Manager for EMG3 is responsible for the development and administration of a highly-regarded field staffing program. This position focuses on the recruitment of talent that represents our clients and carries out program objectives for experiential marketing campaigns nationwide. Includes both project-specific and ongoing recruitment efforts.
Secondary responsibilities include staffing administration (reference and background checks, contracting, scheduling, etc.), staffing agency relationship management and other event services assignments as necessary/directed. This job is based out of Falmouth, ME.
EMG3 is a client based, project driven, fast paced business. If you have a strong work ethic, proven record for success, commitment to excellence, and a knack for finding the right people for the job, submit your qualifications today for immediate consideration.
EMG3 is part of the TideSmart Global family of companies. To learn more, visit our website at www.tidesmart.com
- Collaborate with program managers to determine labor, talent, and skill requirements.
- Develop and execute talent recruitment strategies including writing and managing job ad placement, developing RFQs for agency partners as applicable, organizing casting calls.
- Budget management of staffing allocations.
- Screening prospective talent including review of qualifications, phone interviews, video and/or in-person interviews, reference checks and review of online presence.
- Ongoing communication with current talent pool, both active and inactive candidates.
- Liaison for agency partners (scheduling, time sheets etc.).
- Processing necessary employee paperwork to build/maintain files.
- Conduct (agency) exploratory and (staff) exit interviews.
- Assist with live event communications/support when required.
- 3+ years of sourcing and /or recruiting experience in an event marketing/service based company; staffing agency, or in-house recruitment team
- Prior Marketing Brand Ambassador or Tour Manager Experience very helpful.
- Deliver against time sensitive deadlines
- Knowledge of internet and social media recruiting strategies and tools
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in marketing or human resources preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of human resource functions to include recruitment, onboarding and HR compliance
- Strong background in research and sourcing, including market research, lead generation, and social media.
- Knowledge of Social Media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Access, MapPoint)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, technology oriented environment.
- Strong ability to create and execute against recruiting plan. Goal oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Keep current with employment law and recruiting regulations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Falmouth, ME
- Talent Sourcing: 2 years
- Tour Ambassador: 1 year
- staffing/recruiting: 3 years
- Staffing Agency: 1 year