carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. Coty Inc. is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; Coty Inc. can be open intended for fresh location while Position as Account Manager Companies Coty Inc. in Buffalo, NY in January 2018 throughout Buffalo, NY start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as Account Manager Companies Coty Inc. in Buffalo, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Buffalo, NY. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as Account Manager Companies Coty Inc. in Buffalo, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in Buffalo, NY below..
Account ManagerCompany Coty Inc.
Location Buffalo, NY
Update 8 Day ago
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Work closely with assigned Professional Beauty Accounts to ensure growth of the full portfolio of Wella brands including Wella, Sebastian, Nioxin, OPI and ghd. Ensure all elements of Joint Business Plans are properly implemented and executed with the salons in your assigned customer region. Develop and execute successful long term business building strategies, drive industry trends and meet or exceed assigned quotas/budgets. Analyze business trends and customer competitive activity to optimize Wella’s offerings and Brand Equity.
- Strategically and tactically manage key joint business planning priorities and develop a positive business relationship with the distributor sales consultants, education personnel, and salons
- Coordinate sell-through plans
- Deliver new initiatives and promotions to maximize street sales, focused on maximized sell in and sell through
- Accurately report and forecast the business which would include monthly sales, promotions, and initiatives.
- Effectively work with direct manager & cross-functional internal resources to plan and execute strategic plans with excellence
- Target, profile, and work to convert key prospective salons and spas into customers
- Develop the sales & product knowledge capability of the distributor sales consultants
- Develop and own customer relationships and the joint business planning process
- Partner with Education and the customers on annual/quarterly education and meeting plans
- Maintain and effectively use all budgets
- Review monthly sales and inventory data, seeking out opportunities to create sell through specific programs
- Additional tasks, duties, and responsibilities as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 3 years (or MBA plus 1 year) of business experience in Sales, Category Management or Retail Management
- Strong analytical ability, attention to detail, and organizational/time management skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in the following systems: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Professional Beauty Experience
We are Coty – and our people make us who we are. It’s important that we find individuals who are a great fit for our business, not just for us but for you too. We want people to thrive here and, if you are the right culture fit with us and we with you, you’ll be able to shine and achieve beyond your own expectations.
- For us, beauty is and beauty does. We are very focused because we all want the same thing: to help our consumers celebrate and liberate the diversity of their beauty – and that takes creativity, excellence and radical thinking – we are here to disrupt the beauty industry on behalf of consumers and you need to want to join that mission to succeed here.
- We have an energetic intensity about us. We’re quite relentless in our determination to deliver, always accountable for our actions and tenacious. We will not be beaten by obstacles.
- Responding quickly with agile thinking to business challenges and opportunities is second nature to us. We like it that way as it means we can be creative and find new ways to make things happen fast. Colleagues will expect it of you and you’ll expect it of them – we’re a team and we help each other. We’re all in it together – irrespective of level or part of the business.
- We always go the extra mile, pushing the boundaries to be that best partner we can be to our customers and to excite and delight our consumers.
- When you join Coty, you become part of a vibrantly diverse and energetic group who have fun in an intense sort of way. Because we’re not just here for the ride, we want to change things.
Interested in this opportunity? Please submit your application by going to the careers site at www.coty.com
Coty’s purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of our consumers’ beauty. Aligned to this is our mission – to strive over time to become the global industry leader by being the clear challenger in beauty, delighting consumers and creating long term shareholder value.
We are one of the world’s largest beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, and our strong entrepreneurial heritage has created an iconic portfolio of leading beauty brands.
As the global leader in fragrance, a strong number two in professional salon hair color & styling, and number three in color cosmetics, we operate across three divisions:
- Coty Consumer Beauty: focused on color cosmetics, retail hair coloring and styling products, body care and mass fragrances sold primarily in the mass retail channels with brands such as COVERGIRL, Max Factor and Rimmel
- Coty Luxury: focused on prestige fragrances and skincare with brands such as Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Gucci and philosophy
- Coty Professional Beauty: focused on servicing salon owners and professionals in both hair and nail with brands such as Wella Professionals, Sebastian Professional, OPI and ghd
Coty is a truly global player with over 20,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries in Asia, Latin America, Australia, Middle East and Africa, as well as Europe and North America and products sold in over 130 countries and territories. Our headquarters are in London, New York, Geneva and Paris.
Want to know more?
For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com.
At Coty, we embrace Diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability.
Equal Employment Opportunities
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo