carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. TOYO TIRE USA is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; TOYO TIRE USA is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as Consumer Relations Representative - Technical/Warranty Companies TOYO TIRE USA in Cypress, CA in January 2018 in Cypress, CA begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Consumer Relations Representative - Technical/Warranty Companies TOYO TIRE USA in Cypress, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Cypress, CA. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as Consumer Relations Representative - Technical/Warranty Companies TOYO TIRE USA in Cypress, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in Cypress, CA below..
Consumer Relations Representative - Technical/WarrantyCompany TOYO TIRE USA
Location Cypress, CA
Update 8 Day ago
Join the Toyo Tires Team!
We are seeking a Consumer Relations Representative at our corporate headquarters based in Cypress, CA (Orange County). If you are a motivated, detail-oriented, organized individual with a passion for solving problems, provide a top level customer service experience and possess a desire to bring fresh ideas to strengthen internal and external relationships, please read the position description below and respond with your resume.
Established in 1966, Toyo Tires / Nitto Tires has built a reputation for delivering innovation, quality, performance, and excellent service. We offer a complete selection of premium replacement tires for nearly every make and model vehicle, as well as commercial vehicles. Many of these tires are built right here in the United States at our state-of-the-art factory in Georgia.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, and more).
The Consumer Relations Representative resolves consumer complaints and coordinates consumer and dealer interactions through the extensive use of telephone and e-mail. The position also produces production reports and works on projects as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Consumer Relations Accountability
- Provide warranty information, advice and assistance per departmental guidelines
- Provide Toyo original equipment (OE) and replacement (RE) consumers with a high level of service
- Respond to complaints and inquiries from customers by telephone, correspondences, e-mails or voice mails in a timely manne
- Promote Consumer satisfaction through prompt resolution of disputes or warranty claims
- Maintain complete records of any and all dealings with consumers by accurate entries into the consumer relations database
- Maintain hard copy files in a timely and easily retrievable manner
- Recommend adjustment (policy) credits or refunds according to departmental guidelines and initiate appropriate action to retrieve claim tires from the consumer and arrange for shipments of tires as necessary
- Prepare “MSC” for special pricings when shipping tires to consumers
- Inform CAP managers of all adjustment authorizations and specific details needed to complete adjustments
- Coordinate shipments with Customer Service Department and warehouse to ensure proper handling of promised shipments to customers
- Ensure COD/Credit card shipments are documented correctly, copies are attached to consumer files and given to Accounting with proper references to accounts
- Document/track UPS shipments as necessary
- Claim Entry Accountability
- Enter adjustment claim information to generate dealer credit memos
- Do essential review of “checklist” for errors
- Maintain retention files in an orderly, easy to retrieve manner
- Research dealer inquiries for claim activities
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Must be extremely organized
- Possess time-management skills with an ability to prioritize work
- Solid written, oral and presentation skills
- Intermediate proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, and Word)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent, with a minimum of two years in automotive related industry, consumer relations, or customer service required. Experience in dealing with the public by telephone.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one on one and small group situations to internal and external customers. Bilingual in Spanish and English is beneficial.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, or reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Automotive Customer Service: 2 years