carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is very competing, that is certainly why should you do the job wisely in fact it is an excellent difficult activity. carrierlist.co gives you possibility to take action so that you would be able to help make the correct decision in better technique to get fast as well as much better consequence. That way you will definately get superior probability as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Effective Coverage LLC is just about the corporations that you could have confidence in to present your household appropriate along with greater stay in the foreseeable future. Becoming a member of the corporation could make you competent to achieve ones goal simpler in addition to make the aspiration become a reality.
To help to make this company eyesight in addition to vision occurs genuine; Effective Coverage LLC will be available with regard to brand-new location while Position as Director of Retention Marketing Companies Effective Coverage LLC in Albany, NY 12203 in January 2018 inside Albany, NY 12203 start from January 2018. Anyone who's considering filling up this particular vacant, you need to engage in this specific Position as Director of Retention Marketing Companies Effective Coverage LLC in Albany, NY 12203 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Albany, NY 12203. It really is advised for those members to get ready almost all required specifications with this task recruitment treatment, for the reason that procedure will require you to definitely give ideal specs the company wants just for this place. If you think that you're one that can fill up the particular options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Director of Retention Marketing Companies Effective Coverage LLC in Albany, NY 12203 in January 2018 January 2018 in Albany, NY 12203 below..
Director of Retention MarketingCompany Effective Coverage LLC
Location Albany, NY 12203
Update 5 Day ago
Everyone needs insurance. Most people don’t enjoy thinking about insurance, which is where our sixty-second online policies and our passionate and knowledgeable customer service team comes into play.
Effective Coverage is an Albany, NY-based established fintech firm focused on disrupting the personal lines insurance market by helping consumers quickly and easily get the coverage they deserve, and making sure that they love the experience. We’ve achieved rapid growth in an industry that resists change.
What’s The Job Description?
As the Director of Retention Marketing, you will drive ongoing retention analytics and marketing communications in order to continuously improve our customer engagement, retention, and lifetime value. You’ll guide the customer journey, driving conversion and retention efforts across web, email, SMS, referral campaigns, and much more. You’ll focus on engaging new customers through the purchase funnel, and on keeping our existing members happy, active, and engaged.
Reporting to the CEO, this position will work cross-functionally across the full Marketing team and work closely with the Agent Team, the Executive Team, the Technical Team, and the Customer Service Team to launch new initiatives and to optimize existing ones.
- Develop, execute, monitor, and manage all aspects of retention marketing across multiple product funnels and channels, including exploration of new channels, developing test plans, creative development, vendor management, and campaign execution and analysis. You’ll focus on developing personalization strategies to customize messaging, email templates, contact cadence, and a positive experience across all channels.
- Collaborate with the Agent Team and Customer Service Team to ensure our lead generation efforts are optimized for conversion.
- Develop and optimize campaigns to close leads.
- Work to build, implement, and manage systems and processes to effectively track and measure key retention KPIs, maintain a sophisticated and nuanced view of our funnel, and aim to continually improve via ongoing retention marketing innovation.
- Expand email marketing via site optimizations and creative tactics
- Work with Technical Team to optimize on-site prompts, CTAs, and quote flows to encourage customers to take key actions on our site.
- Encourage a retention mindset company-wide.
- Work with Technical Team to optimize non-web interactions such as phone calls to encourage retention and improve experiences.
- Passionate about marketing, with some experience in retention.
- Equal parts creative and analytical, with a passion for using data to improve conversion, messaging, and customer experience.
- An excellent communicator - You don’t have to be Hemingway, or even Rowling. But you can craft strategic messaging that speaks to customers emotionally and rationally in varied contexts and lifecycle stages.
- Well-versed in a variety of marketing tech platforms - email, analytics, and landing pages are just the beginning.
This position is based in our Albany, NY office. Local candidates only. Some flexibility in hours and location may be available long-term for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time