carrierlist.co : Today\'s employment recruitment is very aggressive, that's why you need to operate wisely and it's not a tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you opportunity to do it therefore you would be able to help make the right choice with much better technique to acquire fast and also far better outcome. That way you will definately get superior probability and less dangerous stay in the foreseeable future. California State University, Fresno Foundation is one of the corporations you could confidence to supply your household acceptable and also superior reside in the future. Signing up for this business will always make a person capable to achieve ones target easier and help to make your current aspiration become a.
To create the business eyesight and also mission arrives accurate; California State University, Fresno Foundation is wide open regarding brand new location seeing that Position as Program Assistant - University Business Center Companies California State University, Fresno Foundation in Fresno, CA in January 2018 within Fresno, CA begin with January 2018. Every person who's keen on stuffing this empty, please participate in this Position as Program Assistant - University Business Center Companies California State University, Fresno Foundation in Fresno, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Fresno, CA. It's advised for many participants to prepare most needed needs with this employment recruitment procedure, for the reason that method requires you to give ideal options which the corporation needs with this situation. If you are that you are one which can easily complete this options, you can try you just read further information about Position as Program Assistant - University Business Center Companies California State University, Fresno Foundation in Fresno, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in Fresno, CA below..
Program Assistant - University Business CenterCompany California State University, Fresno Foundation
Location Fresno, CA
Update 6 Day ago
Full-time, benefited position for the California State University, Fresno Foundation . This position is responsible for providing programmatic, administrative, and fiscal support within the University Business Center (UBC).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The incumbent has to be able to successfully carry out the following duties and responsibilities. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative and fiscal support to UBC programs, specifically to the Executive MBA program
- Responsible for processing and coordination of purchase orders, direct pays, and payment authorizations
- Maintain expenditure records by specific budget category and prepare fiscal reports
- Monitor financial reporting system on a regular basis to ensure accounting activity is correct and up to date
- Provide financial reconciliation of various UBC programs on a regular basis
- Provide a variety of clerical assistance to UBC programs
- Maintain a computerized management information system of files and records involving participant eligibility, confidential personal information, demographic data and other program data
- Responsible for creating various programmatic reports
- Responsible for general office duties including reception, greeting visitors and students, answering phones, taking and distributing messages, and email communications
- Responsible for creating and maintaining paper and electronic files
- Communicate with internal and external staff regarding project updates, deadlines, etc.
- Provide data and reports of the program on an as needed basis
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. High School Diploma required
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Two (2) or more years of work experience with progressively responsible clerical administrative support experience; preferably in an academic and grant setting
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Possess demonstrated organizational and recordkeeping skills
- Possess highly developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with faculty, staff, students, and the general public from diverse ethnic, cultural, and socio-economic backgrounds
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions while prioritizing multiple assignments and is responsive to short notice requests and deadlines
- Experience with web-based email and calendar/meeting software
- Expertise in using office software and technology (i.e., Microsoft Office Suite)
- Familiarity in using Peoplesoft
- Familiarity with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processes
- Ability to work effectively with personnel, faculty, staff, and students from diverse ethnic, cultural and socio-economic backgrounds; and a history of regular attendance and positive performance evaluations
$3,166.66 - $3,333.33/month. Salary will be commensurate and competitive with experience and qualifications. Benefits include health, dental, vision, life, and vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
Application review begins August 15, 2017; open until filled.
Please visit the Auxiliary Human Resources page at www.auxiliary.com for job announcement and application. Applications may be mailed, emailed, faxed or delivered in person to:
California State University, Fresno
Auxiliary Human Resources
2771 E. Shaw Ave. (there is no suite number)
Fresno, CA 93710 Fax: (559) 278-0988
RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A COMPLETED APPLICATION
Employment for this position is by the California State University, Fresno Foundation. This is not a State of California position .
AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/ADA EMPLOYER
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3,166.66 to $3,333.33 /month
- High school or equivalent
- Clerical: 2 years