carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is quite competing, that may be why should you work prudently and it's not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co gives you opportunity to get it done so that you could make the best conclusion inside better technique to acquire swift and much better consequence. This way you will get better probability along with more secure reside in the future. Genesis Community Ambulance – Ohio is amongst the corporations you can rely on to offer your household suitable as well as much better live later on. Getting started with the corporation can make people competent to achieve your current objective much easier along with make your own dream be realized.
To produce the corporation eye-sight along with vision happens true; Genesis Community Ambulance – Ohio is wide open intended for brand new location as Position as Dispatcher Companies Genesis Community Ambulance – Ohio in Zanesville, OH in January 2018 in Zanesville, OH begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should participate in this kind of Position as Dispatcher Companies Genesis Community Ambulance – Ohio in Zanesville, OH in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Zanesville, OH. It can be encouraged for those members to organize almost all essential specifications for this career recruitment method, since the process will need someone to offer ideal spec the business wishes just for this location. If you are that you will be one which can load the actual options, you can search you just read further information about Position as Dispatcher Companies Genesis Community Ambulance – Ohio in Zanesville, OH in January 2018 January 2018 in Zanesville, OH below..
DispatcherCompany Genesis Community Ambulance – Ohio
Location Zanesville, OH
Update 5 Day ago
Genesis Community Ambulance Services Dispatcher will receive incoming emergency and non-emergency calls and dispatch calls to the appropriate vehicles to assure optimal response times. Relay patient medical history to hospitals and record all statistical information to be utilized for Monthly Management Reports.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Receive record and dispatch incoming emergency and non-emergency calls from Police and Fire agencies, hospitals, nursing facilities and private individuals.
- Enter into CAD system ALL statistical information involving ambulance or NEV calls and vehicle status to be utilized for Monthly Management Reports.
- Provide the responding unit with appropriate information for patient, location and destination, routing instructions utilizing knowledge of geographical area and map book resources, and the need for special equipment
- Provide relay of patient information to receiving facilities, and provide the link, as applicable, between the unit and the initial calling party throughout the call.
- Communicate with the supervisors issues relative to the staffing of all operations areas to ensure adequate deployment is maintained by reviewing daily deployment schedule as well as absence and tardy forms as documented by dispatch personnel.
- Communicate through frequent telephone contact with Police, Fire, Hospital and Nursing Home personnel.
- Maintain appropriate coverage utilizing established System Status Plan as defined in the dispatch CAD system.
- Ensure timely dispatch of all calls to ensure customer needs are maintained.
- Communicate with on-coming Dispatchers information necessary to ensure a smooth transition of responsibilities and having the on-coming Dispatcher acknowledge same before you leave your work station at the end of each shift.
- Maintain and update all dispatch logs, as appropriate.
- Must maintain confidentiality of all employee, corporate and patient records and information.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
- Exhibits excellent customer service skills and behaviors toward internal and external customers and co-workers.
- Adheres to department customer service, service excellence, and performance standards.
- Demonstrates personal commitment to the Organization’s core values through active involvement in the performance improvement process.
- Demonstrates safe work practices and attitudes, follows safety rules, works to prevent unsafe conditions and behaviors, and participates in organizational and departmental safety programs.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Required:
- Minimum Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum Work Experience: One year experience as a dispatcher, and one year experience in customer service
- Contact With Others : Requires effective interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels of the organization. Thorough knowledge of the operations, management and technology of a state-of-the-art communications center, including CAD, telephone, radio and GPS.
- Analytical Demands: Must possess considerable knowledge of principles, practices and methods of modern communications technologies, as well as federal, state and local laws.
- Certification, Licensure, Registration:
- EMD Certification (within six months) and
- Basic EMT Licensure (Per Genesis Community Ambulance Services City contract all dispatchers need to have at least an EMT license.)
- Physical Effort: Must have excellent hearing and sight. Must have the ability to distinguish colors. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to type, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is constantly required to sit. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment : Normal office environment. Generally good working conditions in an office setting. Frequent interruptions, work pressure and irregularities in work schedule are expected. Employee is subject to continually changing tasks with continually changing deadlines. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to attend both regular and unscheduled meetings.
- Equipment Used: Call center and communications equipment.
- Reports to : Communications Supervisor
- Supervises : None
Knowledge, Skills And Ability:
- Principles of effective System Status Management.
- Medical terminology
- Use of medical and related emergency medical equipment
- Effective customer service techniques
- Communicating effectively at all levels
- Exercise sound independent judgment within general policy and procedural guidelines
- Good typing skills
- Must work independently with a minimum of supervision
- Possess analytical skills to anticipate and identify problems and take the initiative to prevent or correct them
- Establish and maintain proactive, positive working relationships with all levels of personnel within the company, outside agencies and customers
The above primary job duties and responsibilities describe the level and nature of work performed by the employees assigned to this job. The description should not be construed as an exhaustive listing of all job duties and responsibilities performed by this job.