carrierlist.co : Today\'s employment recruitment is very aggressive, that's why you need to operate wisely and it's not a tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you opportunity to do it therefore you would be able to help make the right choice with much better technique to acquire fast and also far better outcome. That way you will definately get superior probability and less dangerous stay in the foreseeable future. Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center is one of the corporations you could confidence to supply your household acceptable and also superior reside in the future. Signing up for this business will always make a person capable to achieve ones target easier and help to make your current aspiration become a.
To create the business eyesight and also mission arrives accurate; Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center is wide open regarding brand new location seeing that Position as EVS Area Cleaner Companies Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center in Baltimore, MD 21224 in January 2018 within Baltimore, MD 21224 begin with January 2018. Every person who's keen on stuffing this empty, please participate in this Position as EVS Area Cleaner Companies Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center in Baltimore, MD 21224 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Baltimore, MD 21224. It's advised for many participants to prepare most needed needs with this employment recruitment procedure, for the reason that method requires you to give ideal options which the corporation needs with this situation. If you are that you are one which can easily complete this options, you can try you just read further information about Position as EVS Area Cleaner Companies Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center in Baltimore, MD 21224 in January 2018 January 2018 in Baltimore, MD 21224 below..
EVS Area CleanerCompany Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Location Baltimore, MD 21224
Update 7 Day ago
Location: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD
Category: Support Services (Services/Trades)
Work Shift: Evening Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Nov. 30, 2017
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. Upon joining Johns Hopkins Health System, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join those who are leaders and innovators in the healthcare field.
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Full Time/40 hrs./week, Eve Shift – (2:30 PM – 11:00 PM)
Responsible for cleaning and maintaining Medical Center departments/buildings in sanitary condition according to prescribed procedures.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs routine cleaning and other departmental housekeeping duties that may include the cleaning of standard isolation and terminal discharge areas or food service areas following procedures requiring aseptic techniques.
- Operates and maintains manual, mechanical, and power departmental cleaning equipment, including floor machines, vacuums, housekeeping carts, mops and buckets.
- Handles and disposes of contaminated materials as prescribed.
- May perform Floor Tech job duties.
- May perform Waste Disposal Tech job duties.
- Performs related work as required.
- Work requires the ability to understand simple verbal instructions and to read and understand written instructions and less than 6 months previous experience.
- No certification, registration or licensure required.
- Work requires the skills to read and understand instructions, add and subtract numbers, and make comparisons between numbers and letters.
- Work requires the ability to understand and respond to simple written or verbal instructions. Incumbents must respond appropriately to instructions, questions, or requests for information. Work occasionally requires contact with patients and/or visitors which involves courtesy.
- Lifting and/or carrying objects weighing 21 to 50 pounds.
- Pushing and/or pulling non-motorized equipment (e.g., stretchers, supply carts, mops) weighing 20 to 50 pounds.
- Stooping and bending.
- Reaching and grasping objects.
- Manipulating and operating power tools or machinery.
- Walking and/or standing for extended periods of time.
- Work is generally performed in an office or clinical environment in which there is only minimal exposure to unpleasant or hazardous working conditions.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.