carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is very aggressive, which is why should you perform wisely in fact it is not only a hard course of action. carrierlist.co offers you probability to undertake it so you could help to make the proper decision within greater technique to find speedy and also much better end result. This way you'll get better probability in addition to better are living sometime soon. San Jose Police Department is amongst the firms that one could believe in to supply family and friends suitable along with far better dwell later on. Joining this provider is likely to make anyone in a position to attain your own objective simpler and produce your own aspiration becoming reality.
To make the business eyesight as well as mission happens correct; San Jose Police Department can be open intended for brand new situation seeing that Position as Police Recruit Companies San Jose Police Department in Napa, CA in January 2018 in Napa, CA begin with January 2018. Anyone who's considering stuffing this empty, please participate in that Position as Police Recruit Companies San Jose Police Department in Napa, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Napa, CA. It's encouraged for everyone individuals to organize most necessary demands because of this career recruitment course of action, as the practice will be needing someone to give suited spec that this business wishes because of this position. If you feel that you are this can populate the standards, you can search you just read more information about Position as Police Recruit Companies San Jose Police Department in Napa, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in Napa, CA below..
Police RecruitCompany San Jose Police Department
Location Napa, CA
Update 9 Day ago
San Jose Police Department
February 2018 Police Academy
Your career starts here. The San Jose Police Department (SJPD) is hiring officers. If you are new to law enforcement, you will be hired as a Police Recruit and attend the San Jose Police Academy before becoming a SJPD Officer.
Apply online at http://www.sjpdyou.com/police.html
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
- No experience or training is necessary
- At least 20 1/2 years old at the time of application / Maximum age is 70 years old (mandatory retirement age)
- U.S. high school diploma or General Educational Development (GED); waived if you have a college degree from an accredited college within the U.S.
- 40 semester college credits or 60 quarter college credits from an accredited college or university. Credits in-progress from another police academy are not accepted.
Military Veterans with an honorable discharge – Can substitute 4 years of service in the Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines or Coast Guard can waive the minimum college credit requirement
- Must be a citizen of the United States or have applied for citizenship
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- Must have at least 20/40 uncorrected vision
- No felony, domestic violence or misdemeanor assault convictions; cannot currently be on probation or parole
- Paid Academy training for Police Recruit of $38.05 /hour
- Annual base pay range for Police Officer of $95,894 to $152,415
- Paid vacation and paid sick time accrual
- Annual uniform allowance of $675
- 4-day work week, 10-hour shifts
- Bilingual pay – 2.5%
For information visit us at www.sjpdYOU.com
Facebook: sjpdyou for testing, hiring and recruiting information and updates
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESULTS:
Any one position may not include all the duties listed nor do the examples cover all of the duties which may be performed.
- Patrols a specified district or beat on foot, motorcycle, patrol vehicle (marked or unmarked).
- Gives information to pedestrians and motorists; Checks for any law violations; Writes citations; directs traffic and escorts convoys.
- Responds to radio calls and investigates complaints, disturbances, collisions, administers first aid in emergencies
- Watches for suspicious cars, curfew violators and wanted persons; make arrests for violations of laws and ordinances.
- Serves warrants and subpoenas; transports prisoners and assists in booking and jailing prisoners; appears in court
- Investigates conditions hazardous to life or property; conducts initial investigations of crime and crime scenes; may assist detectives in criminal investigation work. Collect and preserve evidence.
- Writes reports, reads bulletins, reports, orders and implements indicated changes as appropriate. Testify in Court as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time