carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. San Jose Police Department is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; San Jose Police Department can be open intended for fresh location while Position as Police Recruit Companies San Jose Police Department in Napa, CA in January 2018 throughout Napa, CA start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as Police Recruit Companies San Jose Police Department in Napa, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Napa, CA. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as Police Recruit Companies San Jose Police Department in Napa, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in Napa, CA below..
Police RecruitCompany San Jose Police Department
Location Napa, CA
Update 6 Day ago
San Jose Police Department
February 2018 Police Academy
Your career starts here. The San Jose Police Department (SJPD) is hiring officers. If you are new to law enforcement, you will be hired as a Police Recruit and attend the San Jose Police Academy before becoming a SJPD Officer.
Apply online at http://www.sjpdyou.com/police.html
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
- No experience or training is necessary
- At least 20 1/2 years old at the time of application / Maximum age is 70 years old (mandatory retirement age)
- U.S. high school diploma or General Educational Development (GED); waived if you have a college degree from an accredited college within the U.S.
- 40 semester college credits or 60 quarter college credits from an accredited college or university. Credits in-progress from another police academy are not accepted.
Military Veterans with an honorable discharge – Can substitute 4 years of service in the Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines or Coast Guard can waive the minimum college credit requirement
- Must be a citizen of the United States or have applied for citizenship
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- Must have at least 20/40 uncorrected vision
- No felony, domestic violence or misdemeanor assault convictions; cannot currently be on probation or parole
- Paid Academy training for Police Recruit of $38.05 /hour
- Annual base pay range for Police Officer of $95,894 to $152,415
- Paid vacation and paid sick time accrual
- Annual uniform allowance of $675
- 4-day work week, 10-hour shifts
- Bilingual pay – 2.5%
For information visit us at www.sjpdYOU.com
Facebook: sjpdyou for testing, hiring and recruiting information and updates
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESULTS:
Any one position may not include all the duties listed nor do the examples cover all of the duties which may be performed.
- Patrols a specified district or beat on foot, motorcycle, patrol vehicle (marked or unmarked).
- Gives information to pedestrians and motorists; Checks for any law violations; Writes citations; directs traffic and escorts convoys.
- Responds to radio calls and investigates complaints, disturbances, collisions, administers first aid in emergencies
- Watches for suspicious cars, curfew violators and wanted persons; make arrests for violations of laws and ordinances.
- Serves warrants and subpoenas; transports prisoners and assists in booking and jailing prisoners; appears in court
- Investigates conditions hazardous to life or property; conducts initial investigations of crime and crime scenes; may assist detectives in criminal investigation work. Collect and preserve evidence.
- Writes reports, reads bulletins, reports, orders and implements indicated changes as appropriate. Testify in Court as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time