carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is extremely competitive, that is certainly for you to function sensibly and it is not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it so that you could help to make the proper determination within far better strategy to receive speedy in addition to greater end result. Doing this you'll receive greater prospect in addition to better reside later on. Fairfield Inn is probably the businesses that you can trust to present family and friends suitable in addition to far better reside later on. Getting started with this provider will always make anyone capable of accomplish the target less complicated as well as help to make your own aspiration become a reality.
To produce this company vision along with vision will come legitimate; Fairfield Inn is open up intended for new location since Position as General Manager-Fairfield Inn Companies Fairfield Inn in Macon, GA in January 2018 with Macon, GA begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling up this kind of vacant, remember to attend this Position as General Manager-Fairfield Inn Companies Fairfield Inn in Macon, GA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Macon, GA. It can be advised for everyone players to arrange most needed specifications just for this work recruitment course of action, because practice will be needing that you provide suitable spec that the corporation wishes because of this situation. If you think that you're the one that can certainly fill your standards, you can look at to see further information about Position as General Manager-Fairfield Inn Companies Fairfield Inn in Macon, GA in January 2018 January 2018 in Macon, GA below..
General Manager-Fairfield InnCompany Fairfield Inn
Location Macon, GA
Update 9 Day ago
Elite Hotel Management Group is seeking a high energy hospitality professional to manage our
Fairfield Inn in Macon GA.
Our General Managers are responsible for the overall success of the hotel, meeting or exceeding planned objectives for revenue and profit, and ensuring guest satisfaction and product quality standards are met. Managers all areas of the hotel in accordance with Brand standards in order to achieve a friendly atmosphere and superior guest service/product quality to ensure each guest receives a unique experience unattainable by our competitors.
- Helps to meet or exceeds budgeted REVPAR for the hotel.
- Accurately forecasts occupancy changes based on changing market conditions including daily, weekly and monthly rate adjustments to maximize occupancy as well as revenue.
- Analyzes financial and operating information on an ongoing basis to adjust labor requirements as well as operating costs in order to maximize revenue and minimize costs including but not limited to ordering supplies, and maintaining cost controls and inventory levels.
- Ensures hotel staff is trained in financial control procedures for cash, vouchers, inventories, etc.
- Reviews the revenue reports as well as night audit packs for errors and maximization of revenue.
- Post account receivables within 24 hours of receipt as well as make deposits at the bank at minimum once a week.
- Create an annual budget as well as a monthly financial report in comparison to the annual budget in order to ensure staying on projected numbers.
- Supports guest services as the hotel’s driving philosophy.
- Personally, demonstrates a commitment to guest service by responding to guests’ needs but not limited to helping check-in guests and being the face of the hotel several times a week during check-in and check-out times.
- Ensures hotel staff is properly trained in how to handle guest complaints and to extend all possible solutions without a financial detriment as well as following up with-in 12 hours to guest to ensure their ultimate satisfaction.
- Empowers hotel staff to deliver guest service by encouraging and rewarding responsive guest assistance.
Marketing and Sales Management
- Assists with development of the hotel’s marketing and sales plan based on the hotel’s position and strengths within each market segment.
- Maintain weekly contact with the Director of Sales and Owners regarding weekly memos of sales accomplishments from the current week, the follow week’s schedule of sales meetings and leads, as well as rate/inventory adjustments.
Human Resource Management
- Manages human resources functions including recruiting, selection, orientation, training, performance planning, pay as well as annual performance reviews.
- Maintains a positive, cooperative work environment between staff and management.
- Establish hotel objectives with Owners and ensure all hotel employees know
- Ensures personnel files are accurate and comply with both local and federal laws and regulations.
- Resolves employee grievances in a fair and timely way
- Monitors and maintains acceptable turnover levels.
- Have bi-annual “wrap sessions” with employees to gauge their level of commitment to the property as well as any suggestions they may have to improve the property, management or guest services.
- Ensure training objectives and development plans are completed including but not limited to making sure each employee completes their training packet/objectives within the first 90 days or whatever time frame is required by the brand.
- Maintains physical product standards by managing preventative maintenance programs and by scheduling deep cleaning activities on a monthly basis.
- Meets or exceeds property quality audits.
- Inspects rooms, building exterior, parking lots, pubic areas, etc. on a weekly basis and assign upkeep assignments accordingly to housekeeping and maintenance.
Safety and Security Management
- Knows local health and safety codes and regulations that apply to the hotel.
- Recognizes and corrects potential safety hazards such as broken doors or railings, fire hazards, wet floors, etc.
- Understands and follows policies and procedures for the hotel’s key control system and ensures others are trained in the same.
- Assists the Front Desk during peak days, opens and closes the “house,” and handles any guest or property related issues on a daily basis.
- Set priority of maintenance tasks as well as inspect work completed on a daily basis in addition to giving the maintenance person an updated daily list of things that need to be accomplished whether or not every task is able to completed in one day or not.
- Inspect one room for each housekeeper on a daily basis.
Job Type: Full-time Required experience:
- Previous Hotel General Manager Experience Required: 2 year at a comparable branded hotel.
Requirements: Ability to operate hotel within budgeted / forecast guidelines while maintaining cost control initiatives -Strong community involvement including local sales -Positive and effective communicator -Supportive, hands-on management style -Competent in Word and Excel -Ability to budget and understand P&L statements as well as ability to forecast accurately -Flexible to travel to training/meetings as required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hotel Management: 2 years