carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. University of South Florida Health is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; University of South Florida Health is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as Medical Assistant Companies University of South Florida Health in Tampa, FL in January 2018 throughout Tampa, FL begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as Medical Assistant Companies University of South Florida Health in Tampa, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Tampa, FL. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as Medical Assistant Companies University of South Florida Health in Tampa, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Tampa, FL below..
Medical AssistantCompany University of South Florida Health
Location Tampa, FL
Update 7 Day ago
Note: Must successfully demonstrate competencies within job position.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required. Certification/Registration as a CMA or RMA through one of the national certifying organizations required. BLS / AED certification required and must be maintained; demonstrated competency within 90 days required.
Experience: Experience as a Medical Assistant in a healthcare facility preferred.
Business Skills: Knowledge of basic organizational tasks and patient care management skills with demonstrated specialty competencies. Ability to recognize and report abnormal symptoms of patient conditions. Ability to administer medication injections as ordered, within scope of your practice. Phlebotomy skills preferred, demonstrated competency required within 90 days. Aseptic technique preferred, demonstrated competency required within 90 days. Adept at electronic medical record and proficient in computer skills, including Windows and MS Office.
Customer Service Performance
CUSTOMER SERVICE PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS : Courteous and helpful behavior towards patients, physicians, coworkers and external customers; professional and efficient verbal and written communications; accomplishing tasks through teamwork and initiative; and ensuring a timely and thorough response to complaints and/or critiques, and anticipating the needs of all you come in contact with.
Ability to lift twenty (20) pounds. Moving, lifting or transferring of patients may involve lifting of up to fifty (50) pounds, as well as assist with weights of more than one-hundred (100) pounds. Ability to stand for extended periods. Fine motor skills. Visual acuity. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and stoop, stand and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach forward with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to, kneel, or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift or move 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Special Instructions to Applicants
MORSANI - USF TAMPA
Work Schedule Summary
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Patient Care Management
• Checks patient in and out in a timely manner
• Vital signs/measurements are taken and recorded in the EMR
• Prepares patient and assists provider with exams/treatments/procedures
• Administers Subcutaneous, Intradermal and Intramuscular injections
• Provides basic life support ( BLS ) / Automated External Defibrillator ( AED ) as needed
• Provides basic lab procedures/collects lab specimens
• Performs phlebotomy skills
• Manages refill prescriptions as authorized by provider
• Conducts patient education
• Adheres to infection control / safety guidelines
• Schedules diagnostic studies
• Processes messages and responds timely
• Obtains lab results and documents in the medical record
• Reviews medical record documentation prior to patient visit for completeness / preps medical record
• Coordinates emergency visits or “add-on” patients
• Orders medical supplies as needed
• Stocks exam room/ work area – maintains equipment and examination rooms according to established procedures
• Act as a liaison between providers, patients, pharmacies, hospitals, other health care professionals and nonclinical staff to provide a team approach to patient care. (team meetings, daily huddles to review daily schedules and enhance pt care)
• Serves as a clinic Preceptor for new staff
• Prepares / submits appropriate Provider clinic change forms as directed by Provider and/or supervisor
Perform other duties as directed by supervisor