carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. carrierlist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. Cass Information Systems, Inc. is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, Cass Information Systems, Inc. will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as Research and Recovery Representative Companies Cass Information Systems, Inc. in Jacksonville, FL in January 2018 in Jacksonville, FL begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Research and Recovery Representative Companies Cass Information Systems, Inc. in Jacksonville, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Jacksonville, FL. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as Research and Recovery Representative Companies Cass Information Systems, Inc. in Jacksonville, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Jacksonville, FL below..
Research and Recovery RepresentativeCompany Cass Information Systems, Inc.
Location Jacksonville, FL
Update 5 Day ago
The Research and Recovery Representative researches unexpected charges on invoices through system tools, communication with waste services providers and site level staff. This person will also recover confirmed billing errors with waste service providers.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Billing error credit recovery
- Manage and recover credits for billing errors identified through audit as assigned. Requires understanding of contract and ability to negotiate quick resolution on over billing
- Manage and recover credits for billing errors identified through unexpected invalid charges, schedule issues and missing information processing
- Second level in handling stop service issues related to short paid invoices. This requires escalation with vendor and communication to site level contacts. * Unexpected charges – vendor invoices
- Research unexpected charges on vendor invoices and contractual obligations for payment and pricing
- Identify internal data entry errors and escalate for quick resolution * Schedule issues – vendor invoices
- Research discrepancies related to on-call and scheduled services that do not match expected dates and review contractual obligations for payment and pricing
- Identify internal data entry errors and escalate for quick resolution * Vendor Compliance
- Manage vendor invoice related standards for billing
- Enforce standard monthly billing frequency
- Enforce detailed billing
- Negotiate longer payment terms * Escalated past due notice processing – vendor invoices
- Prioritize and process past due notices for short paid vendor invoices as escalated from audit * Missing information – vendor invoices
- Research and recover missing information required to process vendor invoices * Incoming client and vendor billing questions
- First level point of contact for vendor, client and internal questions related to short payments on vendor invoices
SKILLS/ABILITIES & MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Intermediate level of experience with Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to work through escalated items with both waste service providers and/or client level contacts including negotiations
- Ability to research trends and identify patterns
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent experience
- One year experience in a customer service/account management related field
- One year experience with negotiations or contract review
Please apply directly to this position via www.cassinfo.com
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 1 year