carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. Cass Information Systems, Inc. is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; Cass Information Systems, Inc. will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as Research and Recovery Representative Companies Cass Information Systems, Inc. in Jacksonville, FL in January 2018 inside Jacksonville, FL begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as Research and Recovery Representative Companies Cass Information Systems, Inc. in Jacksonville, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Jacksonville, FL. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Research and Recovery Representative Companies Cass Information Systems, Inc. in Jacksonville, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Jacksonville, FL below..
Research and Recovery RepresentativeCompany Cass Information Systems, Inc.
Location Jacksonville, FL
Update 8 Day ago
The Research and Recovery Representative researches unexpected charges on invoices through system tools, communication with waste services providers and site level staff. This person will also recover confirmed billing errors with waste service providers.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Billing error credit recovery
- Manage and recover credits for billing errors identified through audit as assigned. Requires understanding of contract and ability to negotiate quick resolution on over billing
- Manage and recover credits for billing errors identified through unexpected invalid charges, schedule issues and missing information processing
- Second level in handling stop service issues related to short paid invoices. This requires escalation with vendor and communication to site level contacts. * Unexpected charges – vendor invoices
- Research unexpected charges on vendor invoices and contractual obligations for payment and pricing
- Identify internal data entry errors and escalate for quick resolution * Schedule issues – vendor invoices
- Research discrepancies related to on-call and scheduled services that do not match expected dates and review contractual obligations for payment and pricing
- Identify internal data entry errors and escalate for quick resolution * Vendor Compliance
- Manage vendor invoice related standards for billing
- Enforce standard monthly billing frequency
- Enforce detailed billing
- Negotiate longer payment terms * Escalated past due notice processing – vendor invoices
- Prioritize and process past due notices for short paid vendor invoices as escalated from audit * Missing information – vendor invoices
- Research and recover missing information required to process vendor invoices * Incoming client and vendor billing questions
- First level point of contact for vendor, client and internal questions related to short payments on vendor invoices
SKILLS/ABILITIES & MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Intermediate level of experience with Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to work through escalated items with both waste service providers and/or client level contacts including negotiations
- Ability to research trends and identify patterns
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent experience
- One year experience in a customer service/account management related field
- One year experience with negotiations or contract review
Please apply directly to this position via www.cassinfo.com
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 1 year