carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. carrierlist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. Severn Trent Services is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; Severn Trent Services is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as Administrative Assistant III Companies Severn Trent Services in West Monroe, LA in January 2018 with West Monroe, LA begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as Administrative Assistant III Companies Severn Trent Services in West Monroe, LA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within West Monroe, LA. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as Administrative Assistant III Companies Severn Trent Services in West Monroe, LA in January 2018 January 2018 in West Monroe, LA below..
Administrative Assistant IIICompany Severn Trent Services
Location West Monroe, LA
Update 5 Day ago
- Manages the workflow of a specific department or team.
- May act as the working supervisor for other clerical office staff members.
- Prepares correspondence, including letters, memos, e-mail for internal teams and external clients requiring some understanding of technical matters based on knowledge, verbal direction or research.
- Answers and directs phone calls and, as appropriate, handles according to subject matter knowledge
- Assists and directs all guests, clients and customers for meetings, appointments and service.
- Performs general office support duties including: copying, filing, mailing and faxing; maintaining office directories and filing systems; managing office supplies. May also perform support tasks related to customer service, finance and human resources as needed.
- Schedules meetings, books conference rooms and assists in meeting support. Initiates action items from manager’s meeting notes and distributes accordingly. Provides travel and event coordination support.
- Assists manager with special projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned (region specific).
Education/Experience : High School Diploma or GED and 3-5 years related experience.
Technical : Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications & internet; Working knowledge of Concur & expense tracking. Ability to use Lync. Ability to learn CMMS, CAD & Hansen (may vary). Advanced math skills including debits & credits. Working knowledge of post office protocol, bulk mail processing, work order systems & handling. Working knowledge of Work Day and Vehicle GPS System.
Communication : Communicates clearly & professionally. Contributes to a positive internal & external customer experience. Maintains composure in challenging situations. Collaborates with others. Asks for constructive feedback. Communicates detailed information.
Problem Solving & Quality : Pays attention to detail. Identifies & solves complex issues. Escalates issues accordingly; Checks work for quality. Shares suggestions to improve quality & productivity. Identifies, solves complex issues.
Managing For Results : Works independently with minimal supervision. Takes projects to completion. Follows all company policies & SOPs. Manages multiple tasks, projects & priorities. Demonstrates flexibility in workflow/scheduling.
Leadership & Initiative : Demonstrates a positive attitude. Acts in accordance with company vision, mission & values. Takes accountability for own performance. Willing to take on additional assignments. Seeks out opportunities for leadership & development. Trains others. Takes charge in absence of supervisor.
The work environment is characteristic of an office environment: sitting, standing, walking, bending and lifting are required to perform job responsibilities. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 20 lbs.
Limited - as needed.