carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center can be open intended for fresh location while Position as Temporary Recruiting Coordinator Companies Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle, WA 98109 in January 2018 throughout Seattle, WA 98109 start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as Temporary Recruiting Coordinator Companies Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle, WA 98109 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Seattle, WA 98109. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as Temporary Recruiting Coordinator Companies Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle, WA 98109 in January 2018 January 2018 in Seattle, WA 98109 below..
Temporary Recruiting CoordinatorCompany Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Location Seattle, WA 98109
Update 4 Day ago
- Manage the newly approved requisition queue within the applicant tracking system to assign requisitions to recruiters; update requisitions with related information, as appropriate
- Schedule: (a) recruiting strategy meetings for recruiters with hiring managers, (b) phone and in-person interviews for candidates with recruiters, hiring managers, and interview groups (arrange travel and subsequent reimbursements for candidates, as necessary), and (c) post-interview debrief meetings for recruiters with hiring managers and, if applicable, interview groups.
- Update candidate records and requisitions in the applicant tracking system in real-time and as needed
- Manage background check process for accepted offers through candidate onboarding
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and workflow efficiency
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities, as needed, including career fair registration and attendance, faculty recruiting, temporary staffing needs, internal employee career exploration, and more.
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree preferred. HR certification a plus.
- Must possess administrative support experience with heavy scheduling and client interaction, preferably in a recruiting function, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Must be impeccably detail-oriented and have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment demonstrating excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Written and verbal communication must be professional, diplomatic, and confidential.
- Must be highly organized and experienced in handling multiple tasks and time-sensitive information.
- Prior experience working as a recruiting coordinator is strongly desired.
Our Commitment to Diversity We are committed to cultivating a workplace in which diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and respected. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and VEVRAA Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political ideology, or membership in any other legally protected class. We are an Affirmative Action employer. We encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds to apply and desire priority referrals of protected veterans. If due to a disability you need assistance/and or a reasonable accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please send a request to our Employee Services Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 206-667-4700.