carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. CRH-Oldcastle is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; CRH-Oldcastle can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as Project Estimator - Coordinator P3 Projects - Oakville, ON Companies CRH-Oldcastle in Oakville, CA in January 2018 within Oakville, CA originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as Project Estimator - Coordinator P3 Projects - Oakville, ON Companies CRH-Oldcastle in Oakville, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Oakville, CA. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as Project Estimator - Coordinator P3 Projects - Oakville, ON Companies CRH-Oldcastle in Oakville, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in Oakville, CA below..
Project Estimator - Coordinator P3 Projects - Oakville, ONCompany CRH-Oldcastle
Location Oakville, CA
Update 8 Day ago
It is a great time to join the CRH Canada team! CRH Canada is going through an exciting business transformation which demands first-class Talent Management support to drive results.
We are building a world- class team. Make your mark!
You will be a successful addition to our team if you look at change as an opportunity to develop and contribute to the business. You will be successful in your role if you like partnering with the business, presenting new ideas and providing excellent customer service.
Under the general direction of the Vice President, Partnership Ventures, a Project Estimator/Coordinator P3 Projects (“P3 Estimator) will work collaboratively with the project team to prepare estimates of quantities, material prices and labour costs based upon drawings, plans and specifications, and contribute to the overall project estimate. The P3 Estimator will work on Alternative Delivery Model (ADM) projects, including Design-Build or PPP/AFP projects. This will often include working within a project-specific joint venture partnership with multiple external firms during an RFP pursuit. Given partner firms may also be competitors in the traditional procurement space, a thorough understanding of competition laws and practices is required. The P3 Estimator will report to the Project Team Lead for the purposes of each specific project pursuit, while they will also ultimately report to the Manager of Partnership Ventures on a regular basis. The P3 Estimator will make responsible independent decisions on normal matters related to their duties within company policy and guidelines.
- Within a project team environment, take on a supporting Project Management role which includes the management of Professional Engineers, subcontractors and or material suppliers
- Independently research assigned scope elements and develop details for quantification and estimating purposes through research and review of all project documentation, specifications and industry best practices. The approach to this task requires resourcefulness and creativity that is balanced with logic and reasoning.
- Act as communication lead for an assigned scope within a team environment and will take on the full and complete responsibility of the assigned scope elements including being responsible for communication with the Team Lead with respect to all issues and opportunities related to the scope.
- Coordinate with the design team in analyzing the design elements and drawings specific to their assigned scope. Evaluate the design based on constructability and compliance with relevant codes, standard and specifications and evaluate the design for completeness and/or opportunities for compliant cost saving changes.
- Within a team environment, fully prepare the estimate and risk analysis related to their assigned scope including an independent preparation of bid items for scope creation and the calculation of associated quantities.
- Within a team environment, participate in the development of the written technical proposal where thorough understanding of company polices and best practices is required.
- Within a team environment, contribute information (quantities, methodologies, productivities) for use in the preparation of project schedules.
- Mentor and monitor junior staff, acting as a coach and role model
- Civil engineering degree or diploma with a minimum of 7 years of construction related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 7+ years’ experience in construction
- 3+ years in estimating
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to make timely, yet effective decisions
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to change
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting experience
- Able to help build a cohesive team
- Able to facilitate the collaboration of people and cross functional groups
- Strong computer literacy
- Strong technical writing abilities
- A thorough understanding of civil engineering principles, construction methods and practices, industry best practices and industry related standards and specifications.