carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. Mountain Point Medical Center is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; Mountain Point Medical Center is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as Director of Community Relations - Full Time - MPMC Companies Mountain Point Medical Center in Lehi, UT in January 2018 throughout Lehi, UT begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as Director of Community Relations - Full Time - MPMC Companies Mountain Point Medical Center in Lehi, UT in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Lehi, UT. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as Director of Community Relations - Full Time - MPMC Companies Mountain Point Medical Center in Lehi, UT in January 2018 January 2018 in Lehi, UT below..
Director of Community Relations - Full Time - MPMCCompany Mountain Point Medical Center
Location Lehi, UT
Update 5 Day ago
Come work with us at Mountain Point Medical Center in Lehi! MPMC is a community based, full service hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
MPMC is the newest of the Steward hospitals in Utah, and has been serving the health care needs Northern Utah County since 2015. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area grows, we plan to expand with it, offering comprehensive health care services delivered by highly skilled professionals committed to providing excellent care in a friendly community hospital environment. Some of our areas of expertise include: Emergency Care, Women’s Health, Surgical Services, Diagnostic Imaging, and Maternity Care
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you Mountain Point Medical Center.
Director of Community/Employer Relations
The Director of Employer Relations is responsible for developing and maintaining all aspects of the Company’s relationship with employers, commercial health insurance plans, and insurance brokers. This position is responsible to identify key payers, brokers, employers, and employee groups in the Hospitals primary and secondary service areas and develop relationships of trust within these groups in order to identify and advise them on market opportunities which would support Hospital Operations and Business Development.
The roles goal is to assist in the development and presentation of Hospitals ability to assist Payers, Brokers, and Employers in cost affective alternatives to consider during their benefit selection process and impact that decision making process. The indicator of success is the movement of covered lives; either employer or insurance based, into products and systems that allow them to take advantage of the services offered by the Hospital. This directly affects enterprise revenues and presents the opportunity to broaden individuals access to the enterprise, thereby directly influencing financial results.
The Director of Employer Relations will be expected to possess notable knowledge, credibility and senior level executive relationships and skills within the healthcare, employer, and benefits industry along with the strategic business development skills necessary to personally lead a transformational decision making process. This individual will be expected to broadly participate in projects, planning, and events that are important to our business and our culture, represent the Hospital and integrate the Hospitals Senior Leadership when necessary to foster those relationships.Qualifications Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required, MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Previous experience in employer relations, business development, managed care, and/or experience in a similar role in a healthcare setting.
- Strong healthcare experience; integrated healthcare (payer, provider and patient).
- Experience partnering and influencing C-Suite leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional enterprise conversations; with external relationship development; to build payer/customer relationship and loyalty.
- Proven ability to lead, persuade, influence and negotiate particularly as it relates to customer relationships and business development.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting client relationships. Solid understanding of healthcare operations.
- A track record of initiative, creativity and motivation to achieve challenging performance goals.
- Entrepreneurial drive, record of accomplishment of initiative, personal responsibility, and ownership of work to meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals in a self-directed setting.
- Strong communicator and presenter.
- Ability to present business and technical results clearly, completely and accurately. Exceptional negotiation, presentation, and listening skills.
- Strong knowledge of the Utah county market, and established business relationships in Utah County.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Utah County market
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"Mountain Point Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."Job Administrative/Office/Clerical Primary Location Utah-Lehi Organization Mountain Point Medical Center Education Level Bachelor's Degree Job Posting Employee Status* Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk Work Schedule* Days