carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. Mountain Point Medical Center is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; Mountain Point Medical Center can be open intended for fresh location while Position as Director of Community Relations - Full Time - MPMC Companies Mountain Point Medical Center in Lehi, UT in January 2018 throughout Lehi, UT start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as Director of Community Relations - Full Time - MPMC Companies Mountain Point Medical Center in Lehi, UT in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Lehi, UT. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as Director of Community Relations - Full Time - MPMC Companies Mountain Point Medical Center in Lehi, UT in January 2018 January 2018 in Lehi, UT below..
Director of Community Relations - Full Time - MPMCCompany Mountain Point Medical Center
Location Lehi, UT
Update 8 Day ago
Come work with us at Mountain Point Medical Center in Lehi! MPMC is a community based, full service hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
MPMC is the newest of the Steward hospitals in Utah, and has been serving the health care needs Northern Utah County since 2015. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area grows, we plan to expand with it, offering comprehensive health care services delivered by highly skilled professionals committed to providing excellent care in a friendly community hospital environment. Some of our areas of expertise include: Emergency Care, Women’s Health, Surgical Services, Diagnostic Imaging, and Maternity Care
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you Mountain Point Medical Center.
Director of Community/Employer Relations
The Director of Employer Relations is responsible for developing and maintaining all aspects of the Company’s relationship with employers, commercial health insurance plans, and insurance brokers. This position is responsible to identify key payers, brokers, employers, and employee groups in the Hospitals primary and secondary service areas and develop relationships of trust within these groups in order to identify and advise them on market opportunities which would support Hospital Operations and Business Development.
The roles goal is to assist in the development and presentation of Hospitals ability to assist Payers, Brokers, and Employers in cost affective alternatives to consider during their benefit selection process and impact that decision making process. The indicator of success is the movement of covered lives; either employer or insurance based, into products and systems that allow them to take advantage of the services offered by the Hospital. This directly affects enterprise revenues and presents the opportunity to broaden individuals access to the enterprise, thereby directly influencing financial results.
The Director of Employer Relations will be expected to possess notable knowledge, credibility and senior level executive relationships and skills within the healthcare, employer, and benefits industry along with the strategic business development skills necessary to personally lead a transformational decision making process. This individual will be expected to broadly participate in projects, planning, and events that are important to our business and our culture, represent the Hospital and integrate the Hospitals Senior Leadership when necessary to foster those relationships.Qualifications Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required, MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Previous experience in employer relations, business development, managed care, and/or experience in a similar role in a healthcare setting.
- Strong healthcare experience; integrated healthcare (payer, provider and patient).
- Experience partnering and influencing C-Suite leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional enterprise conversations; with external relationship development; to build payer/customer relationship and loyalty.
- Proven ability to lead, persuade, influence and negotiate particularly as it relates to customer relationships and business development.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting client relationships. Solid understanding of healthcare operations.
- A track record of initiative, creativity and motivation to achieve challenging performance goals.
- Entrepreneurial drive, record of accomplishment of initiative, personal responsibility, and ownership of work to meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals in a self-directed setting.
- Strong communicator and presenter.
- Ability to present business and technical results clearly, completely and accurately. Exceptional negotiation, presentation, and listening skills.
- Strong knowledge of the Utah county market, and established business relationships in Utah County.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Utah County market
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"Mountain Point Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."Job Administrative/Office/Clerical Primary Location Utah-Lehi Organization Mountain Point Medical Center Education Level Bachelor's Degree Job Posting Employee Status* Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk Work Schedule* Days